Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

the tales of traders (no longer accepting)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

the tales of traders (no longer accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:20 pm

hello,

this is something i got the idea for awhile before i came here and now that i am in a RPing site i would like to try to get it started.

This story is about a group of traders (in a mythical universe) (dont be discouraged if your char is from earth just pretend he/she has been there) it takes place in a desert full of raiders, monster, corrupt law, so-on so-forth. i would like to keep this between 10 or so guildies but... whatever.
post your character, make stats ( nothing incredibly powerful please) and so on.

i realize that i probably left alot of things blank... but please PM me with questions its easier for me to explain that way and it is an important question ill post it here.

anyway here is my char,

Char Name: Vash Shaper
Char Age: 19
Char Gender: male
Char Loacation: as of present people can only guess if he is down in the mines or out in the desert "I am where I am"
Char Type (what are you): "what am I? thats a good question the name has changed generation too generation but i believe the term is wolfman"
Char Appearance: light, almost golden, brown eyes
messy dirty blonde hair, wears a red long sleeved shirt with his family crest of two triangles inside of a square with light brown pants that go down to his calves. "The keyword is 'Wolfman' not 'werewolf' "
appears to be a kind kid... "Do I look harmless?"
Char Likes: metals, buildings, books, and plants "no need to harm yourself i can lift it"
Char Dislikes: arrogant people who think they are too good for this world, those who prey on the weak, those who cause pain for thier own enjoyment, vegitables "sick bastards! trying to poison me with that damned carrot! "

There is a differnce between werewolf and wolfman wolfmen/women have more control and can transform when they want.

i became a wolfman when i was wandering in the woods when i was eight i was bitten but luckily my mother was able to get rid of the worst of the lycanthropy

i seek to understand and be understood nothing more and nothing less

my weapons of choice arent my claws but instead i choose to use my speed to run around the battlefield with either my two six shooters my father gave me (engraved with fangs on each bullet slot) or my tri-barreled shotgun i won in a bet (dont ask about the bet i promised never to discuss it again
Last edited by saranm on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: the tales of traders (open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IWantCookies on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:32 pm

One question...what do they trade? Is it like slaves? Because if there is a slave trade than I have a character.
I'm a Christian. No, I don't care if you hate me because of my beliefs. There it is.
And yes, that is a muffin in my avatar.
95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.
Love ya!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IWantCookies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blackenedheart on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:39 pm

Char Name: Katelyn
Char Age: 16
Char Gender:female
Char Loacation: moves around a lot
Char Type (what are you): Fairy
Char Appearance: Image Is about 5ft
Char Likes:helping others, flying, singing, dancing, acting, all kinds of art, imagining a better life.
Char Dislikes:bossy people, being cooped up, doing work, being the center of attention.
Weapons: Powers-Can make wings dissapear, shoot magic from hands, levitate things. Can use a katana well.
Last edited by Blackenedheart on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image

Blackenedheart
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilencexGolden on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Char Name: Keira
Char Age: 18
Char Gender: Female
Char Loacation: Unknown
Char Type (what are you): "well thats a question i refuse to answer as well, i like to keep it private"
Char Appearance:Image
Char Likes: Woods,forests,trees,anwhere where theres a blade of grass
Char Dislikes: woodcutters,People who waste paper, anybody really that dislikes herself.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)

SilencexGolden
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dshark on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Char name: Dizo
Char age:11
Char gender: Male
Char location:Out hunting and researching the nearby creatures.
Char type:Shape shifter(with limits) can control creatures(with limits)
Char appearence:black hair blue eyes usually wheres a neon green short sleve shirt and black shorts.
Char likes: filling out his creature log and hunting
Char dislikes: water and ice

My weapons of choice are either the creatures i become or the ones i control.
I trade and sell animal furs and i am very harmful when provoked.

Dshark
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Démon on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:28 pm

Char Name: Seerha Alsworth
Char Age: 19
Char Gender: Female
Char Loacation: I'm a nomad.
Char Type: I'm an elf. Get over it.
Char Appearance: I've light green eyes, oval of course. My skin is a creamy color. I have light brown hair that has a kink in it, and is to my shoulders when loose, but it is usually in a ponytail. I usually wear a dusty pink or soft brown tunic, with ripped and torn leggings. I only wear the pink because it is my families color.
I look harmless enough. Until I get my blade at your throat.
Char Likes: Sex, drink and fighting.
Char Dislikes: Everyone and everything. Apart from whoever she sleeps with [Bisexual] and whoever buys the round.

Démon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm

sorry forgot to make an IC

here it is: Tales of Traders (IC)

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!