Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The thing making me act cold…is it love? ((Closed))

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The thing making me act cold…is it love? ((Closed))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:08 am

Image December 15th

Today is such a wonderful day!~ it’s the first day of Winter Break, me and Mama moved out from our house to an apartment in downtown Tokyo and I got a job! Its not anything fancy or music oriented but its better then nothing. After Papa “left” home a year ago.. Things have been tough.. but me and Mama have tried our hardest to keep going on without him. Mama has tried so hard to pay off everything on her own, I’ve tried getting jobs but she would always deny me working and tell me to focus in my studies. I argue with her about it but she’d always win in the end since I love her to much to keep fighting her. Sadly though, her fighting was limited due to pushing herself to much and so her body gave up; she got gravely ill. The hospital released her a few days ago but she’s still sick and can barely move or even talk.

We couldn’t pay the hospital bill since she has no job anymore and I don’t have one, meaning we have no money so we are in debt due to us borrowing money from friends and relatives that would help us out. I know I know, my first statement of this been a wonderful day sounds off right? Well its actually a wonderful day! Even with all this happening things are turning around with me getting a job. I can pay off Mama’s medicine and at least have some food around. I know paying off the debts is going to be hard but I’ll keep going till we owe nothing and have Mama all better. My best friends are also there for me. They been such amazing friends well I’m going though this and they’ve helped me out so much~ I don’t know what I’d do without them.

Well I better stop here with my journal entry, tomorrow is my first day at work and I need to make sure Mama’s sister gets here on time to take care of her well I’m gone. Mama’s sister is a home stay wife, all her children are gradated people so she has nothing to do anymore. I’m very happy she accepted taking care of Mama even though she disagrees with me working, but she sees its urgent so she couldn’t argue. Its Winter Break anyways, I got nothing to do, what a better way of spending my time off school then working to help Mama out? Well Nighty night. Have to wake up early tomorrow for the first day of work.

Ganbare! o(>v<)o

= December 16th - 4PM - Hanabara Café - Shibuya District =

“Uh. Ah. Uh. Such a good first day~” Hotaru whispered to herself happily as she stretched upwards as she stood in the middle of the Employee Locker Room. Her first day had gone great, yes it was short hours for the first few days but then the days would get longer as she kept working. She had changed from her red waitress uniform to her pervious chosen outfit from this morning. It was chill outside but the sun was shining so brightly at the same time. Hotaru sighed softly, relaxing herself up before grabbing her black school bag and her guitar case and walked out of the Locker Room.

“Good job Hotaru”
“Keep up the good work”
“See you tomorrow, same time”

“Hai!” Hotaru responded seriously and bowed to her senior workers and boss who were to keep working for the rest of the day till 9PM. Everyone saw Hotaru as a serious, hard working girl but they also were kind of scared of her for she also looked masculine due to her independent attitude, delinquent looking face and her cold-distant like personality.

Hotaru walked out of the café sighing deeply this time, noticing from her co-workers faces that still thought of her as a delinquent and were scared of her. Oh well. Its not like I came here to make friends right? she thought to herself, picking herself up and walking away from the café with her head held high. Hotaru had the rest of the day off, she thought of heading home but her Aunt did say she’s stay with her mother all day and not worry.

Have a nice day at work Hotaru-chan~ Try and relax for a bit after work, you’re a teenager after all. Don’t worry about your Mama, I’ll take good care of her well your gone.

She says that but… I should really head home. Hotaru thought to herself a bit worried and sad as she kept on walking through the crowded streets of Shibuya, Tokyo. She then suddenly heard music and stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, closing her eyes to hear it. “Ahh. So beautiful.” she whispered to herself as she looked around and walked towards to the source of the music been played and got to a small opening surrounded by a few statues and saw many teenagers around.; there were musician too. Hotaru thought for a bit, thinking she hadn’t tried out her new song yet. “Guess this is my chance.. Wait for me Mama. I’ll be home soon, promise right after this song.” she mumbled to herself as she nodded confidently and walked forward and got near an empty spot with a statue on it. She sat down her school bag and laid her guitar case on top of it, opening it to take out her acoustic guitar; pure, soft, black wooden guitar. Hotaru took a deep breath as she put the guitar over her and strummed a few cords to see if it was okay in tuning.

Yosh… Ganbare.. Hotaru.

Hotaru turned around , taking a deep breath, finding her center and opened her light brown eyed to look around the crowd which still buzzed around not noticing her yet. She closed her eyes again and began playing the beginning of her song.

Dear beloved,
Who are you thinking of?
This “letter” is still within my heart,
suddenly, it touched the fragments of your memories
pierced in my heart…

I hope you take notice…no don’t notice!
The thing making me act cold…is it love?
I want to say “Stay with me!” but…I can’t say it…

The people began turning to her, listening to her and many started to approach her to watch her play and sing. Hotaru didn’t notice since she had her eyes closed, been in her own world as she sang her melody.

-----------------------
Waitress Outfit
Outfit of the Day
Song she’s singing
"Visual Kei the Subgenra of Jrock, Jrock the root of Visual Kei"
Join my New RP :

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The thing making me act cold…is it love? ((Closed))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:37 am

Hayate Etsuo felt the cold steel bat as it scraped the side of his left cheek as he calmly dodged to the right. He was used to this kinda response by now. Someone couldn't pay off his debt to him and when he came to collect the money the guy attacked him without saying a word. Hayate was lucky though since all he had was a bat and not a gun. As long as he had worked in his profession he hadn't been shot once, but lost many of his friends. It was a sad job, but a job was a job and he did what he was told. Hayate grew up without a family after they were killed in a car accident on his sixth birthday. Even though he still had other family members none of them wanted to take him in. Hayate learned that in order to survive he would have to learn to steal. He also learned that the cops in the town didn't look twice when it came to young thief's. Hayate was beaten severely for even the smallest crimes and the only way for him to live to see the next day was to get some help. As he traveled the city looking for food he came across a few men beating up some guy in one of the back alleys. Hayate was petrified by the acts he was witnessing, but for some reason it wasn't because of what they were doing. It was because Hayate was enjoying it.

Hayate had always been the one taking the beatings and being looked down upon, but this time he was watching another person as they cried and begged for mercy. When the beatings finally stopped the two men noticed Hayate and his cold eyes gazing at the other mans battered body. They were intrigued at how mesmerized Hayate was and took the eight year old's hand and took him to their boss. This was the start of Hayate's life in the mafia.

Hayate could only smile as the man swung the bat around trying to take his life. He was just like all the rest. Once they realized they couldn't pay off their debts they resorted to violence. Even if the man did succeed in taking Hayate's life he would just be targeted by another mafia member. All it took was one punch to the solar plex before the guy began to beg for his life. The bat fell from the guys hands as he fell to his knees in agony. It was kill or be killed and Hayate was one of the best. A few other members showed up to finish Hayate's job for him. One thing about Hayate was that he wouldn't kill unless totally necessary.

Hayate left the back alley he was in and brushed away the blood that had built up on his cheek and straightened out his clothes. Only those who knew him would have any idea he was mafia. Outside of his job he acted like another person would and was almost too kind. A saint in a devils clothing. Hayate walked slowly down the street always keeping his guard up in case of the chance he would run into someone who wanted him dead. A smile came to his face as he heard the soft voice of a young girl singing near him. He had met and heard many singers while being in this city, but there was something special about this one. He wanted to tell himself if he had time he may of sat down and listened to her music more, but he knew that was a lie. Hayate knew the true horrors of the city and always found it hard to trust anyone other then himself. He passed the girl without a word wishing he had at least asked her name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:29 pm

I met you in this defiled world,
looking at sadness with those strong eyes,
hurt from fighting, you sleep into your dreams.
I wonder if my feelings will reach you, please tell me
“Zuellni of Love”.

Hotaru strummed the last cords of the song, exhaling softly as she opened her eyes as the crowd applauded, cheering for her. She smiled a bit, as she looked around a bit and then turned around, away from the crowd and kneeled down to put her guitar away. The crowd muttered among themselves impressed but then began to disperse to other place. Hotaru packed her acoustic guitar, zipping it up as she stood up picking up her school bag and guitar case’s strap but suddenly she was pushed from behind and she stumbled forward landing on her guitar. “Watch were your going girly.” a rough male voiced stated annoyed and raspy as he passed with his buddies who were all dressed in suits, smoking and smelled greatly of alcohol but didn’t act drunk. Hotaru looked up at them with a glare to their backs as they just laughed and went their merry way; Hotaru looked down and noticed she was on top of her guitar, with a panicked face, she quickly opened her guitar case to find her guitar was broken from the handle from the base and a few strings ripped. She gasped in horror as she kept whispering no and no, this can’t be happening. From a distance she could here, not so far she could hear the men still laughing and she got pissed off to no end. She stood up, walking up quickly from behind the men, her aura was cold and raising like a flame, her light brown eyes had turned dark brown almost black in rage.

“Hey!” she yelled totally furious, her eyes were like daggers; Hotaru had no idea this men, this idiots were friends with the top mafia boss of Tokyo and would end up getting involved with them with this one fight. “Nani?!” the tallest one said, the one that had bumped into her making her break her guitar. “What’s wrong with you girly?! Got a problem!?” he yelled loudly, his four buddies started hassling her like he was “Yea! I got a problem! You idiots broke my guitar! Do you know how long it took me to buy it, you morons!?” she yelled totally pissed, her hands clutched to her side very tightly, her voice like poison. The men looked at each other and laughed “What are you going to do about girly? Huh? Going to beat us up?” one said his words a bit slurred, he was definitely drunk by the way he was talking. “Do you know who we are?” another said, a cigar in his lips, which Hotaru hated the smell of it. “You don’t want to mess with us girly. Unless you want to get hurt.” the tall one said in a menacing tone, giving her a weird face as he said it, his buddies laughed in response.

“Like hell! I don’t give a crap who you are! Now pay up! You imbeciles broke my guitar so now your going to pay for it!” Hotaru yelled at them still very furious, not scared of this drunks one bit, she had seen fish scarier then them. “Why you little *%@! We won’t let you talk to our leader like that!” the drunk one stated mad and threw a punch at her which she caught with her hand, “Nani?” Hotaru smirked and gripped his hand very tightly and the drunk began to buckle up his knees as he tried to pull away. Hotaru pulled him in and kneed him in the gut throwing him to the side with one swing, she leaned to the side a bit “Why you!” the smoking one yelled as he started throwing punches at her and she dodged all them as she gripped him by the collar of his suit dress shirt and kicked him in the gut and then faced palmed him from under his chin. The others came right after and she dodged everything they throw at her; 2 minutes passed and they were all in the ground unconscious. Hotaru didn’t even break a sweat as looked down at them “Tsk. Knocked out like a bunch of little girls.” she stated irritated as she walked away from them back to the spot she had left her things at, muttering under her breath still very pissed. She hadn’t noticed she had drawn in a crowd during her fight, even after she didn’t, she was to anger to notice anything.

Once she got to her previous spot she sighed deeply, kneeling down in one knee picking up her stuff, sadly, looking at her broken guitar. It was her first guitar ever and she had paid for it herself without her mother’s or father’s help when he had been around. She picked up her things, with a sad face and slung both bags over her left shoulder and walked away from the statue. The whispering, the looks, she felt none of them for she was to sad and anger to notice; Hotaru didn’t even care to go look if the morons had gotten up from their unconscious state.

((Her fighting abilities will be explained later XD lol))

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am

Hayate watched calmly from across the street as the men lunged forward at her. He knew how the fight would turn out even before it had begun. The way she walked. They way she moved. She had definitely undergone some type of training. A cold smile came to Hayate's lips as he continued to watch. He had no reason to step in, or to help those men even if he had worked with them before. They were trash to him unworthy of his protection. What had caught his eye was the girl. She easily defeated them without breaking a sweat, but it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. She was stronger than the others that had fought against the mafia. Most of the mafia members were only trained through street fights and lacked the true spirit of a martial artist. One this girl had for some reason.

Unfortunately rules were rules and he couldn't just let the girl get away with what she had just did. The crowd was even larger than before when she was singing. She was indeed a good singer, but people are more interested in fights than in music and he couldn't blame them. Hayate pushed off the newspaper machine he was sitting on and slowly started to walk toward the area the fight took place. Hayate stood over the men laughing a bit at the carnage she had caused. They truly were worthless weaklings that didn't have a place in the mafia. "A bunch of smug idiots thinking they can do whatever they want to." Hayate looked over to the girl who had just caused all of this. The crowd was starting to disperse now that the fighting was over. Hayate felt the disgusting hand of one of the guys clinging to his leg. "Hayate-sama help me." Hayate grabbed the guys hand and helped him up, but before he was all the way up Hayate slammed his hand into the man's rib cage crushing them. "Don't ever touch me again."

Hayate looked over and saw that the girl was only a few hundred feet from him. She didn't seem to have noticed the man's screams. "Let me tell you something. If you guys don't leave here this instant I'll have to kill you. Your a disgrace to the mafia's name and just because your in with the boss doesn't mean you'll be anymore protected. Hayate turned and began to walk towards the girl hearing the men behind him getting up and running away. Hayate would most likely here about this later, but that wasn't something he really cared about. When he caught up to the girl he was surprised to see her so sad. He was used to the satisfying feeling he got every time he fought with someone. She seemed to lack that part of his personality. "I have to thank you for cleaning up that mess back there." Hayate was showing the side of him that he gained from being in the mafia for awhile. He lacked the compassion he showed to those who weren't apart of the mafia, or someone involved in the mafia.

He knew the reason for this though. It was his job and he had to do what he was told. "Unfortunately it's not that easy. Those men back there were from the mafia and have pretty dangerous friends in high places. This city can't function without the mafia's help so once they know who you are everything in your life will change and for the worse. Though you may be strong they have numbers and others who are just as strong if not stronger. Will be in touch Miss Hotaru." Hayate had already received a text with all the information they had on her. It didn't matter what she did or where she went the mafia had her and wouldn't let someone go with that much potential. Hayate smiled and then bowed and walked away without another word. He knew he would be forced to get involve with her even more, but for now he didn't want to be hated by her. Sooner or later Hayate would become a devil to Hotaru.

When Hayate was far enough away from her he pulled out a black cellphone from his pocket and dialed the number to his friend Remi. Remi picked up yelling in a harsh tone. "Hayate why did you leave her alone?" Hayate frowned a bit before answering. "Your connections are impressive as always, but it isn't my job to bring her to the boss. If you want it done do it yourself." Remi screamed a bit at his attitude. "Hayate you already crushed the ribs of one of the bosses close friends and now your being called in, but they wanted you to bring the girl with you." Hayate laughed a bit at her words. "Wow I can't do anything without being caught can I, but I already told you I won't bring her in. I'm on my way back though so wait for me." Hayate hung up the phone and sighed a bit. That Hotaru girl was getting in more trouble then he wanted.

When Hayate arrived at his bosses place he was escorted into the bosses office. Hayate had been there quite a few times, but this time the atmosphere seemed different. "Hayate it seems your going about things on your own will. You know someone of that talent should be brought in immediately. What do you have to say for yourself." Hayate looked around the room a bit before replying. "Hotaru doesn't belong in this world."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Hotaru sighed softly as she was about to each the cross walk when she heard a voice behind her. Turning her head around she saw a dirty blond hair guy who was rather taller then her for she was 5’ 10’’ and he seemed to be more then 6’. Hotaru heard him with curiosity, not really calculating this right, not like she ever cared for the mafia or gangs or whatever, it always went through one ear and out the other. Her father always talked about stupid things like that which gave her the habit of not paying attention to it at all and ignoring it like dumb blabbering. Before Hotaru could even put in a word he walked away from her, but what got her wide eyed was that he knew her name. “How… How did he know my name?” she whispered softly as she watched him walk away into the crowd of people; she stood there for a few moments before turning half way still looking and then actually walking away to the cross walk.

= Hotaru’s House - 6PM - Downtown Tokyo, South East =

“Tadaima!” Hotaru called out softly as she opened the door to her small two room apartment; the sound of a tea pot going off sounded from the living room/kitchen. “Okarinasai~” her aunt called from the kitchen as she turned of the tea pot and came out cleaning her hands with a white cloth before Hotaru.

“How was work dear?”
“Great! The boss said I did a good job and I’ll be going back tomorrow. I got Fridays and the Weekends off so those are your days off to Aunty.”
“No need dear. I come by everyday and take care of your Oka-san, you need fun time to you know. Ever since your Oto-san left you’ve been working so hard studying and keeping sure your Oka-san is okay. You need some off time too.”

Hotaru sighed softly as her and her Aunt kneeled in the middle of the living room/kitchen, drinking tea. She took a small sip of her tea, thinking of how everything went wrong and was getting better little by little.

“I guess so…”

= December 17th - 7AM - Hotaru’s House - Downtown Tokyo, South East =

“Well I’m off Aunty! Please take care of Oka-san for me!”
“Of course dear. I’ll take good care of her, just go on or you’ll be late for work.”
“Hai. Bye bye.~”

Hotaru bid her Aunt good bye and left running off out the door, down that outside stairs and into the parking lot. She grabbed her bike, which her friend had brought last night after work after fixing it; she finally had a quicker ride to get to her job. Hotaru rode off into the side walk, heading for work, forgetting all about what happened yesterday, about those idiot drunks and that weird kid who came up to her talking nonsense. She listened to her Ipod Nano as she rode down the streets of Downtown Tokyo listening to the song Ancient Rain by ScReW.

= 1: 37 PM - Hanabara Café - Shibuya District =

“Hotaru! Please get table 6!”
“Hai!”

“Hotaru where’s the order for table 5!”
“Its coming!”

Today was a very busy day for Hanabara Café and Hotaru couldn’t have been more thrilled. More customers meant more work, and if the café had more work then she’d be hired as a full time employee for the rest of Winter Break. Even though she didn’t show her happiness, Hotaru was very happy and couldn’t wait for days like this to keep coming.

= 3: 07 PM - Hanabara Café - Shibuya District =

“Ah. Uh. Ah. It finally slowed down” Hotaru whispered softly, tiredly as she leaned on the podium which was at the front entrance of the café where her senior employee, Mimi, welcomed the guest and told Hotaru what to do. “Don’t relax just yet Hotaru. We still have work and you have an hour more so come on straighten up and get ready.” Mimi told her seriously but smiled at her happily, “Haiii~” Hotaru responded and straightened up, fixing her uniform and her hair which she had tied p in a neat pony tail. Okay.. Let’s do this..

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:23 pm

Things weren't looking so well for Hayate as the hard fist came crashing into his stomache. As he looked up he saw the familiar face of the man that he had broken his ribs only a few hours earlier. Hayate knew the man well and the power he held within the mafia, but it didn't matter to him. To Hayate this man was nothing more then trash that needed to be disposed of. Though this was a problem since he was such good friends with the boss. The boss was the man who took Hayate in and gave him a home and a purpose. He wasn't a man he ever wanted to go against, but still something kept him from accepting the mission to retrieve Hotaru. Hayate only smiled as more and more punches came flying at him hitting him in the same spot over and over. Hayate wasn't a masochists or anything like that. The truth was his punches didn't really hurt that much. He was so used to getting hit with baseball bats and other miscellaneous objects that punches hardly affected him and he knew it angered the guy. "Hayate I'll only tell you this one time pull a stunt like that again and I'll kill you and everyone you love. Your nothing but a useful tool to me and one that can be replaced."

Hayate looked up to the ceiling and then back at him before responding. "Killing me will only cause the mafia to lose a strong pawn and the thing about me loving anyone is a joke. There isn't anyone I love or care about so you can kill whomever you wish. As for me being a tool. I could care less what you call me or how you act around me because we both know your scared of me." The boss stood up from his chair and stared at Hayate and then at Kujo the man who was punching Hayate. "Tell me Hayate have you decided to accept the mission or not." Hayate smiled a bit, but gave no answer angering Kujo once again. "Answer the boss now!:" Kujo through another punch, but this time instead of letting it hit Hayate quickly caught it and held it tightly. "Let me ask you something Kujo. Who's grip was stronger mine or hers?" With that Hayate let go of his hand and left the room without giving his answer.

Outside the room Hayate sighed for a few seconds before continuing on. Hayate knew he would have to give the boss an answer soon enough, but for now he wasn't sure what to do. Hayate looked up to see Rita walking his way. She was a fairly attractive girl in her mid 20's, but she never interested Hayate in the least. "The boss seems to be in a bad mood today Rita." Rita looked at him with those usual beautiful eyes of hers. "Whose fault do you think that was? What is wrong with you? You've never turned down an order before why start now?" Hayate didn't have an answer for her either. It was true that Hayate had always followed his orders perfectly, but this time something was different. This time Hotaru was in the picture.

After thinking about what to do for a while Hayate had finally decided to go and talk to Hotaru and give her two choices as what to do. The information he had on her told him exactly where she worked and when he rounded the corner and was greeted by one of the girls working there. "Miss mind if I have a word with one of your employees Hotaru?" She bowed and then walked over towards where Hotaru was and told her she had a guest. Hayate came from behind her and sat down at the table ready to discuss Hotaru's future.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:35 pm

"Hotaru~"

"Decaf and an a slice of chocolate moose cake?.. Okay coming right up sir" Hotaru said trying to smile a bit; her boss said she needed a friendlier atmosphere to her if she wanted the customers to come back, if they didn't she'd be fired. Hotaru bowed to the customer before walking away to place the order for him.

"Hotaru!"

Hotaru turned her head as she stepped away from the counter, hearing Mimi-san's voice. "Hai~" she replied softly as she walked up to her as she came from the front area near the door. "You have a guest Hotaru." Mimi told her softly, smiling brightly at her, "A guest?" Hotaru questioned curiously looking at her confused.

"Yes. A young dirty blond hair boy is here to see you"
"What?"

Hotaru walked behind Mimi to see who this guy was, she didn't have any guy friends... well she did but they all were away for sports camps or family trips just like her best friends were. "Here you are sir. Please don't keep her up to much she does work her." Mimi told Hayate smiling happily but behind that smile was scary seriousness. "Hotaru, don't up to much time" Hotaru nodded still confused out of her mind and looked at the boy seating down in the table. "Umm who are you? Your not in my school." she asked curiously as she stood up, holding her notepad and pencil which she took orders. After a few moments she recognized him, she groaned softly touching her head softly shaking her head, "Your that weird guy from yesterday." she stated rather annoyed. Hotaru sighed softly "I don't know how you knew I worked here but I have no time to talk to you. Please leave. I'm very busy. Unlike you.. by the look of your clothes I have to work for a living now, so please do a favor and just leave." she told him very coldly, her light brown eyes looking at his brown ones directly. "I have no time to talk with you and your fantasy mafia story." she added and turned away from him and walked away. Mimi sighed softly as she went up to the young man "Why don't you catch her after work. She gets out in an hour. By your look its something important, correct?" she told him smiling before hearing the door of the cafe open due to the little bell on top of the door. She bowed to him and walked away going to the new customers.

Hotaru went back to work, ignoring the fact the weird guy was still there, she just kept on working, thinking of her mother so to keep going.

= 4:00 PM - Hanabara Café =

"Good job today Hotaru. Same time tomorrow"

"Hai Boss"

Hotaru walked out of the back of the cafe, changed into her regular clothes, her school bag on her shoulder, sadly her guitar was at home, broken which still made her upset greatly.

--------------------------

[url]Outfit of the Day[/url]

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Hayate didn't very much like Hotaru's attitude, but it didn't mean he didn't understand why she was acting that way. He had said so many crazy things to her yesterday that no one would be able to believe him. Fantasy mafia story Hayate thought to himself laughing a bit. It wasn't going to be very easy to convince her of who he worked for, but before he had a chance to say anything back she had already returned to work. As Hayate thought about what to do next the lady that welcomed him earlier told him to wait till after she was off. Hayate didn't like waiting, but he didn't have much of a choice. He didn't want to make a scene with so many civilians around. Hayate had to at least drank six cups of coffee before it was finally time for Hotaru to get off. Even though it was just an hour. Hayate hated wasting time sitting around doing nothing.

Hayate was waiting outside for her when she left. He was starting to feel like a stalker, but he kinda was one right now. "So I guess you have time to talk now. Hayate looked around to make sure no one was listening. "Those guys you beat up the other day were high up members within the mafia. Normally they would just send a hit squad after you, but the boss saw potential in you and decided to meet with you. I'm here to give you two choices. The first one is to meet with the boss and have him decide your fate. The second one however is to try and take my life and run away from the mafia. No matter what choice you choose you will most likely have to take anothers life."

Hayate didn't feel right telling her these things, but he didn't have a choice. If the boss knew about him giving her a second choice he most likely would be killed. "It's your choice whether to believe me, but I can't leave until you make a choice."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Hotaru sighed fixing her jacket up on herself, it was a lot chiller then yesterday was. She sighed again softly looking up at the gray yet somewhat sky blue sky as the snow fell softly onto the ground and on her. Hotaru though, as she walked, felt as if someone was following her, she stayed quiet about for a bit before she turned around quickly. She groaned Wonderful. Now the weird guy is a stalker. she thought irritated. Hotaru looked at him and he just automatically started talking nonsense, she kind of rolled her eyes as her foot started taping on the snowy ground. She let out a groan "You know you are very persistent, I give you credit for that. But for argument sakes and for you to leave me alone, I believe your story and I pick neither choice. I'll die right? Please." she stated totally disinterested.

Hotaru looked at him coldly, "Please just live me alone. My father was just like you, talking nonsense about the mafia. I have no idea where he got his crazy ideas about them but I could careless. I hate anything to do with the mafia okay? Just leave me alone" she stated bluntly and seriously as she walked away from him totally irked and now in a bad mood. All this moronic comments were making her remember her father and she hated that. A tear slipped down her cheek remembering him, sometimes to her, her father did sound as if he had been part of the mafia and her mother would always shut him up about his stupid stories. Hotaru quickly wiped it away a bit angrily, and kept walking through the streets. She could feel the guy still following him and it was getting on her nervous. She stopped suddenly and turned around to him and glared at him, but she took a deep breath and let out to cool herself down. "Okay. Fine. You win! If you come with me for a minutes. I'll pick whatever choice you want okay?" she told him really irritated more like pissed of even though she had tried to calm herself down. Hotaru turned away from him and started to walk again, "Maybe my mother can explain a few things..." she whispered to herself, now been curious about her father and his weird obsession with the mafia. Maybe it could also explain the reason why she knew how to fight... for some reason she couldn't remember anything past the age of 13...

((Sorry its rushed watching something Awesome! XD))

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Hayate was wondering why it was him who had to bring her in. It was never his job to do such petty things as bringing people before the boss, but the rules were completely different when it came to Hotaru for some reason. He was tired and just wanted to head home and deal with all this nonsense later, but that choice would end bad for him. He wasn't sure what to say when she said that she would be fine with just dying and doing nothing. It was a cruel fate for her having to choose between living and killing, but it was something she wouldn't be able to control. Live or die her true choices that Hayate couldn't bring himself to come out and tell her. He completely stopped thinking about other things when she mentioned her father was like him. There was no information about her father and who he was, just that he left home and his wife and daughter. Hayate watched as she walked away and wished he could just leave her alone like she wanted. These were all new emotions for him. Usually when it came to anything mafia related Hayate was cold and calculating and did things by the book, but around her he was acting like his normal self outside mafia's control.

Hayate walked behind her not really trying to hide his presence. He knew where she lived. Where she worked and other things about her that she couldn't possibly know that he knew. Hayate stopped in his tracks when she suddenly turned around and glared at him. As he listened to her words she had no clue what she was saying. He hadn't won anything. If anything he had lost. He couldn't keep her out of his world and now she was telling him she would go along with him into his world with only a simple request of him. Hayate bowed a bit to her and started following behind her as she started to walk again wondering where she wanted him to go.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:53 pm

Hotaru lead him around streets after streets, sadly she had forgotten all about her bike thanks to this weird guy but it was okay it was chain up in the back of the cafe and well hidden. She stopped at a stop light and waited for the light to change, she was thinking so much, about everything. She hoped her mother was well enough right now to answer her questions... or maybe her aunt could; after all they were sisters, the closets she had ever seen. Hotaru walked forward as the light changed and kept leading the strange male to where she lived. After an hour on foot and taking a bus for thirty minutes, they arrived to downtown Tokyo. She lead him through her neighborhood, which by the looks of it was not a completely safe place, ambulances and the sirens of cop cars could be heard everywhere around them but still far off but Hotaru didn't seem to mind it all. She then stopped in front of an old run down apartment complex, it was old fashioned with two floors, doors line together one by one, stairs outside leading to the upstairs and cars parked outside in the streets.

"Come on. My apartment is the one the end on the second floor. By the looks of it my aunt is making dinner." she told him calmly, in non really caring tone as she fixed her bag strap and walked forward up the rusty black metal stairs. She walked through the outside hall till they reach the end of it and she took out her house keys to unlock the door. "Tadaima" she called out as she stepped in, taking of her shoes and putting them at the side of the door neatly with the two other pairs of shoes there. "Okarinasai~" her aunt called from the kitchen happily, she was cooking up dinner for tonight. "Gomen for been late Aunty" Hotaru stated as she walked in further into the small apartment "Its okay dear. Your Mama is taking a shower, seems she has some strength today." her Aunt told her with out turning around to see her as she stirred up the miso soup. "That's great. Oh can a stranger stay and eat with us?" Hotaru asked as she got into the living room and sat down her bag near the end of the table and took of her jacket throwing it on top of her bag. "A stranger? What do you mean by stranger dear?" her aunt stated as she lowered down the miso soup and wiped her hands with a white cloth as she turned around looking at her curiously. "This dirty blond hair guy here." Hotaru responded as she pointed with her hand as she walked over to the small counter which was the only thing dividing the kitchen from the living room. She grabbed an apple and cleaned off on her shirt and took a bite from it.

Her aunt turned around and saw Hayate there and looked at him curiously, "Its nice to meet you young man. A friend of my niece's?" she asked him in her sweet-like voice. "His not my friend Aunty. His just some weird guy talking nonsense like dad use to do." Hotaru replied before Hayate could nonchalantly and sat down indian style on floor near the table as she ate her apple. her aunt sighed softly "Hotaru-chan. Your been really impolite dear. And I'm sure this young man isn't talking nonsense, maybe your just not listening right. It rather unlike you to compare anyone to your father sweety." her Aunt told her "Gomen. Gomen~" Hotaru replied not looking at them at all as she rolled her eyes not really caring. Her aunt sighed again and looked to Hayate, "Please come in. Come in. You have to excuse her, she has gotten a bit ruder since her father left but she's not really like that all the time." her aunt told him in a sympathetic tone as she closed the door behind Hayate and went back into cooking her food. "Please take a seat over there with Hotaru. Her Oka-san will be right out and dinner is almost done." her Aunt told him softly as she went to do her thing in the kitchen. Hotaru groaned and got up from her sit and went to throw her apple core in the garbage in the kitchen "Need any help?" she asked her aunt, "No sweety. Just go keep your guest company." "His not my guest Aunty." "Whatever you day dear." Hotrau groaned and went back to her previous spot, sitting down indian style again; she looked at the guy curiously, her hands under her jawline on both side as she stared at him and her elbows on the table.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Hayate looked at her strangely when they finally stopped outside of her home. He knew it was most likely like this, but didn't want to believe it. Though it did beat living on the streets like he used to. Now he was used to a luxurious apartment downtown, but was barely ever there. Hayate never liked being in one place. He always had to be moving. Hayate followed her into the apartment complex and up the stairs without a word. This job had already cost him about two to three hours now and it didn't seem like he would be leaving anytime soon. He just wanted to hear her answer and leave. This wasn't apart of his plans. Though in the back of his mind he was kinda happy about the way things turned out. He was to young when his parents died to even remember their faces let alone remembering what it was like to have dinner with a family. Hayate bowed to her aunt and then looked over at Hotaru before back at her. "Thank you for allowing me to eat with you." His words weren't fake, but they weren't sincere either. Hayate headed to the seat her aunt had designated for him and sat their quietly. This wasn't how things were supposed to go he kept telling himself.

Hayate felt a little wierd when Hotaru returned and began to stare at him. "Umm.. This will be my first time eating a home cooked meal so I guess I should thank you." Hayate didn't understand what was happening to him. This was a mission and feelings and emotions only got in the way of a mission. So why was he so nervous. "Once your mother comes we need to discuss what I was saying earlier. "

Hayate looked around the room and into the kitchen from where he was sitting. He hadn't a clue as to what her aunt was making as the smells were all new to him. Hayate usually would just eat out or make something instant, but never something made with love. Rita would always ask him to come over and let her cook him a nice home cooked meal, but he would always tell her he was too busy to come. Her reply was always the same. Once you try food that's cooked for the people they love you won't be able to eat out again. Hayate would always sigh and walk away, but now he started to wonder if she was right. Hayate was starting to forget the reasons he came here in the first place. One thing was positive though she really didn't belong in his world.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualSins on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:24 pm

Hotaru opened her mouth to reply but a noise of the bathroom door opening stopped her. "Hotaru? Hotaru-chan you home dear?" her mother, Fumiko, called out in a soft, yet broken tone as she slowly stepped out of the bathroom in a light faded pink robe with her sleeping pink pajamas underneath. "Hai~!" Hotaru called out happily as she got up room her spot and went to the very small, short hallway and helped her mother to the leaving room. Her mother was once truly beautiful, but due to what she had gone through and been ill as she was, her beauty was decaying away from her. Hotaru held her mother by her the side of her arms leading her to the table, her mother laughed softly, thanking her daughter for her help before she looked up. Once she did, she got wide eyed at seeing Hayate, "Hayate..." she whispered softly in total shock; old memories, old promises ran through her head at full speed, she collapsed to the shock. "Mama!" Hotaru yelled frightened as she caught her mother as they both fell to her knees, "Mama! Mama! You okay?" she asked worried, scared that her mother was have a relapse. Her aunt came over to them both quickly, checking her sister up "Im Im fine. Im fine. Don't worry" Fumiko told them a bit dizzy as she touched her head. "Hotaru. Who's. Who's this young man? Why is he here?" she asked her daughter as she looked up at her and then Hayate. "Him? His some guy that I meet yesterday by chance... He found me today at work talking nonsense about the mafia. Like dad use to do." Hotaru responded, still a frightened tone, stuttering a bit. Fumiko nodded, mumbling to herself softly things Hotaru didn't understand and neither did her aunt.

After making sure her mother was okay, and recovered, Hotaru's aunt went back to the kitchen and Hotaru stayed near her mother to give her some support. Fumiko couldn't believe this, she thought she got rid of anything tracing back to her old past years ago, she couldn't believe it was hunting her now... and now her daughter. Fumiko never told her daughter the darkest truth about her family, the darkest secret she had kept hiding , she was the daughter of the highest mafia boss in all of Tokyo and her deceitful father... he had been her father's right hand man. They both wed behind her father's back since her father didn't approve of it, weirdly enough even though her husband was his right hand man, her father saw he wasn't good enough for his daughter. They both changed their names, even though her husband wanted to be part of the mafia still Fumiko made him quit due to her been pregnant with Hotaru, knowing her fathe rwould make her abort and that her father would kill her husband if he went to him; she knew they'd already know she had married him.

So they both left to China for a few years and when Hotaru was 5 came back to Japan and saw that her father had forgotten about her and her husband. Years passed and nothing went wrong, they lived happily as they could even though her husband started doing things he shouldn't that would draw out her father and his group. Soon after Hotaru got amnesia do to a stupid thing her husband was doing behind her back. She never noticed that her husband was teaching Hotaru how to fight, the way of the mafia, molding her personality so she wouldn't notice that just the age of 9, she could kill someone without mercy. He forced lesson after lesson, so Hotaru was so stressed and tired she got hit by a car without her noticing as she went to school, giving her amnesia. Hotaru didn't remember anything at all, nothing came back to her; her husband started to lose his mind it seemed. Fumiko couldn't take it and started yelling at him, fighting with him everyday since Hotaru's accident and soon enough, he left on his own.

Now Fumiko thought all her ties with the Mafia were gone, but she never expected to see the one person she didn't want to see besides her father, the boy he had adopted long ago. Even though she wanted nothing to do with the mafia, she was still the mafia's daughter and knew how to get information within the group without getting caught, that's how she knew of Hayate.

"What are you doing here?" was all that came out her mouth as she looked at Hayate with weak eyes, as Hotaru kept her up with her arms around her. Hotaru was confused, utterly confused as she looked at her mother then at Hayate, wondering what the hell was happening.

VisualSins
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Hayate's eyes shook as he saw the face of Hotaru's mother. He had seen that face before and now things were getting very unpleasant. "Mothe.." Hayate stopped before he said mother. His step father had told him everything about his wife, but he never once said he had a daughter. Hayate couldn't stop shaking as he stared at this women. Hayate would always wake up in the middle of the night horrified by the memories of his past and his step father would leave a picture of Fumiko in his room to keep his company. After a while Hayate started to see this person as his mother even though he had never met her before. His step father told him before that she was still alive and this made Hayate want to meet her even once, but he was forbidden by the boss to ever meet her. Hayate had no true blood relation to her so they saw no reason they should meet. "Fumiko-san." Hayate got up from his seat and walked over to Fumiko and bowed to her. It was customarily within the mafia to bow to the bosses relatives and treat them as if they were the boss themselves.

Tears started to flow from Hayate's eyes as he could no longer control his emotions. The reason he felt so strange around Hotaru and didn't want her involved in his world must of been because in some way she reminded him of her father. "I'm sorry Fumiko-sama, but your daughter is wanted by the boss at all costs."

Hayate looked over at Hotaru trying to grasp the situation wondering what was going through her mind. It seemed her mother kept a lot from her, but for good reason. If Hotaru really was his daughter than she would one day inherit the bosses place. Hayate started to wonder why his step father never told him about Hotaru, but it was obvious why. His step father knew that in order for Hayate to be the next leader of the mafia he would even assassinate his step father's daughter. That was the person Hayate used to be. "Hotaru-sama fought against a few of the mafia members yesterday and her fight with them was recorded. As soon as the boss saw the tape he ordered me to bring her to him. I thought that it was because of her talent, but now that may not of been the only reason."

Things were completely different then before. Hotaru would one day take the reins within the mafia and Hayate knew this was inevitable. Her normal life was truly coming to an end. "Fumiko-sama I won't let anything happen to Hotaru-sama even if it costs me my life, but you should know you can't keep her from knowing forever. I came here tonight to bring her before the boss and now I don't know what to do."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!