Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Titan's Feud (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

The Titan's Feud (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:42 pm

In the ages of myths, it was said that there were two god spirits that roamed early Japan. One was said to be a ferocious dragon that destroyed anything that didn't coware before it. The dragon was said to be a male, though it is still uncertain. It was also said that the dragon looked similar to a demon, black scales and blood red eyes.
The other god was said to a female feline, mainly seen as a white tiger with majestic feathered wings upon her back; known for her angelic nature. She was said to of protected the land from the rage of the dragon and was favoured by the humans.

This caused rivalry between the two gods and a battle was soon carried out between them. A group of followers for both gods created a war between the people, and a mortal battle clashed below the gods. The gods were calmed and the souls were captured, soon to be placed inside the body of two unsuspecting humans.

Now, in the year 2008, the spirits are reborn into two normal people who mysteriously meet, and instantly hate each other. The slumbering beasts awoke when these two people meet, and strange events occur afterwards which draw these two characters back together. Things from there go out of control and the spirits take over their bodies. The unfinished battle soon begins again and London is the battleground. The only way that these creatures can stop is if the close friends of the unlucky people can snap them back to the way they used to be.
Will the gods be stopped?
Or will their battle destroy everything?

~Characters ~
Host of the White Tiger: Valor
Host of the Dragon: Waste
Friends of the Tiger’s Host:
- ReiRyuusei
-
-

Friends of the Dragon’s Host:
-
-
-

~Setting & Time~
The two that hold the souls of the gods are still at school, at the beginning of a new school year. They are all around the ages of 17 and are on their lunch break at the beginning of this story. At lunch, most sit outside on the broad school field that goes on for at least a quarter of a mile. The sun is out; shining brightly on the school, though a few clouds lingers above, threatening them with rain though it isn’t supposed to fall for another day or so.

~ Rules ~
-No Godmoding. That’s my job.
-No Mary sues.
-Literacy is a must, though typos I will forgive.
-I request a paragraph to each post.
-I'll kick you out if necessary

Enjoy!! :]]

-

I’ve been having these weird thoughts lately. Images, of war in my dreams. I see, light versus dark, like ying and yang trying to uneven the balance of the world. I see a majestic winged white tiger, walking over destroyed towns and restoring them. Though what I cannot see is the dark being that seemed to have destroyed the homes of others. It’s like a war that only gods could take part in.

Ashe lay on the grassy field of her school, her dazzling white eyes staring towards the puffy clouds that hovered above her in the sky, threatening to pour many droplets of water on her if she carried on. A breeze passed through her silvery white hair, making strands dance elegantly in the wind as she lay still on the almost freshly cut grass. Her books lay next to her, though they were mainly her sketches as she had taken mainly art subjects, she sighed lightly, hearing the voices of others around her.
Hearing laughter nearing her, she carefully sat up, smoothing out her clean white shirt and silver pleated skirt and dusting off any pieces of grass that might’ve got caught up in her hair. She then looked around, hoping to find signs of her closest friends, though she knew they had other classes to her and may have got kept behind. She instead looked round at other groups, seeing who she recognised and who she didn’t.
Last edited by Valor on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Titan's Fued (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:15 pm

'Sneak like a sneaky ninja...' The thoughts of Tayler Farra ran through her own head, as she practiced being a 'sneaky ninja' as she crawled through the grass towards her bestest friend; Ashe, probably staining her black bootleg jeans with green but not really caring. It seemed incredibly how an average sized young woman with bright orange/red hair (with yellow streaks) could sneak up on anyone on a freshly mown sports field, but Tayler trusted Ashe's ability to sometimes miss the obvious to give her an edge. '3... 2... 1...'

"SAVED YOUR LIFE!!" Tayler screamed at the top of her lungs, right down the white haired girl's ear. She jumped forward and grabbed her friend's shoulders, shoving her into a curled over position as she rested her weight against the slightly smaller girl. She grinned, hazel eyes glinting with amusement at Ashe's reaction. "Ashe, you're such a scardy cat! And you're half blind. ANYONE else could have seen that coming a MILE away!" Tayler exclaimed, emphasising certain words in a sarcastic, exasperated manner.
Give my post a rate, will ya? :3

Image Image
Feed Me!
Adopted from Valenth

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 pm

Ashe couldn't help but let a shriek escape her as she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders and forced to curl up while she heard a familiar voice shouting down her ear. She looked up, seeing her bestest friend Tayler leaning her weight against her, a quiet giggle escaping her as she realised how dumb she was.
"I'm not usually expecting to be pounced on..." She said, pushing Tayler's weight from her back, allowing her to sit up as normal again. "I guess I'll have to be more observant next time." She added, bending her head back to gaze at Tayler - making her look like she was upside down, holding her small smile on her face.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:27 pm

Christion lay on the long grass, the spikes of green tickled his cheek, but he wasn't sure if he felt it. He knew he should be feeling it, but he couldn't. Just like the grass that he had his hand resting on, it was there, but it wasn't. He felt as if there was a void, seperating him from the grass, seperating his skin from the touch of anything. As he lay in the grass, he felt naked.
He felt cold.
The shirt and hoodie he wore, it's warmth wasn't there, his face wasn;t warmed by the sun. It bothered him, alot. He heard the light thuds of footsteps over the grass a few feet in front of him and pushed himself up, leaning his back against a tree, a group of girls, they giggled when they caught him looking. He blinked a few times,not sure he had seen them smile. He felt...empty. He tracked a leaf, falling from the tree he sat against, with bright blue eyes he tracked its motion as it fell, skittering on the breeze. He held out his hand and closed long fingers around it, finally a smile tugged at his pale lips as the cold texture of the leaf pressed into his hand.
He sighed, relieved, and tossed the leaf aside, feeling stupid, a sprinkle of red blush filled his tanned cheeks.
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yeah, like, going to the opticians and getting some glasses. My brother did, he got two designer pairs half price for being a student. You'll probably get less, you could be like, a super sexy secretery." Tayler exclaimed, letting her friend lean back to look up at her seemingly upside down, her arms wrapped loosely around Ashe's neck and shoulders. She grinned her infamous all tooth grin, a perfect example of her tomboyish nature.

"C'mon," She urged, pushing Ashe upright again and moving to stand up, dusting the grass from her jeans. "Let's go and get something to eat, I'm starving. Had no breakfast. And you know that missing breakfast is a big culprit for mood swings." Tayler grinned again, leaning down and resting her hands on her knees so a tiny golden heart pendent with silver wings popped out from underneath her red, blue and pale cream tartan blouse, sparkling in the sun on it's tiny silver chain. "Then we've got Art class. Woo hoo!" The orange head declared, straightening up to punch her newly curled fist at the sky. She grinned up at the clouds. "Can I get a 'Woop, woop'?"

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:48 pm

Ashe listened to Talyer as she babbled on about getting glasses, laughing quietly when appropriate.
"I don't think I need to get glasses..." She said quietly as she collected her books and sketches together, placing them in her little grey bag before standing. She looked at Tayler as she punched at the sky, laughing again as she slipped her bag onto her shoulder before raising her arms to the air, "woop woop!" She called. She then took Tayler's arm in her own, leading them towards the cafeteria, knowing that if they didn't get food soon, Tayler wouldn't be so happy for Art Class.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:19 pm

Christion frowned, hearing a loud noise coming from further across the field, he sighed. Girls. Again. He watched the two walking over the field, one with long white hair, he hadn;t seen her before, new? Maybe. Or perhaps he really just did not care enough. His shoulders dropped as he ran his hand through the grass, liking the feel of it, it felt strange to him, checking that he could still feel grass. He laughed to himself, no, he laughed at himself.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:28 pm

"I want a baaageeeelll~" Tayler sang, her vioce suprisingly angelic. "A bagel to satsify my neeeeeds~" She sang again, not caring about anyone staring at her and whispering about her. "Ashe, let us go get a baaageeeeeel~" She told her friend, raising her hand for dramatic effect. "So that we may eat it with... greeeeEEEED!~" The orange head grinned and turned to her friend. "Well, that worked suprisingly well. Eheh!" She laughed.

After that the eccentric orange head shut up for about five minutes, then she caught the sight of a boy staring across at them, or more so at Ashe. The she blushed. Though she would never admit it, she was also having a crush on the school's dark horse heart throb. Christion was his name, and although he was an odd ball, he was hot stuff. Tayler felt a little deflated when she saw him looking at Ashe and only Ashe, but she wasn't one to let an oppotunity for a friend go amiss.

"Hey," She nudged the girl beside her. "Correct me if I'm wrong but I think Christion was just giving you 'the eye'." She winked and then cocked her head towards the sitting boy. "Perhaps he has he hots for ya, Ashey Washey."

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:49 pm

Ashe chuckled as she heard the song of Tayler, amused the most as she made the song work, despite it's randomness.
"You should win an award for that improvisation." She said, laughing along with Tayler until she nudged her, bringing her attention to the boy that was sitting under the tree; his name apparently Christion.

She didn't recognise him, wondering if he was new to the place, or if she was really as unobservent as Tayler had pointed out. She shook her head lightly as Tayler spoke of how the boy might've liked her,
"Why would he like me? He's probably just looking at me as he tries to figure out who the hell I am." She said quietly, glancing at the boy again before tugging on Tayler's arm, wanting to get out of the sight of the boy as she couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy while in his sight.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:55 pm

Christion frowned, he didn't like it when the white haired girl looked at him, suddenly the floor was gone again, the grass wasn;t there, the bark of the tree wasn;t there, he was falling. No, he was sitting on ground that he could not feel. He sunk his teeth into his lower lip and clenched his fists either side of him, he knew he had handfalls of grass in his hands, attaching him to the earth, but it didnt feel like it. He closed his eyes and tried to picture the leaf, his heart beat calmed. but he stayed like that for a while, eyes closed, body shaking ever so slightly.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Re: The Titan's Feud (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:41 am

Ashe's hand gently rose to her head as it suddenly began to throb as the boy frowned. She didn't understand what was going on. She had the strangest feeling, as if nothing actually existed.
Am I dreaming? She asked herself, though she knew full well that she was awake, the pain in her head told her so. She trembled a little, her grip on Tayler's arm tightening slightly. She had to be strong, for her friends, so they wouldn't worry.

She pictured them against her closed eyelids, the image of them easing the throbbing in her head, though the trembling continued for a little while longer.
"Tayler, can we go inside now?" She asked quietly, opening her eyes again when she wasn't trembling so much, looking up at her friend with a small smile. "I'm pretty thirsty."

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Tayler looked down at her friend when her grip began to tighten around her arm. Her face was filled with slight concern and worry for the slightly shorter girl, but she didn't want to pry into something that probably wasn't her business. "Sure, I quite like the sound of a cheese and ham bagettte with a Vimto on the side..." The orange head trailed off as she led them away, staring off into the sky to appear 'spacey' and cheer her friend up.

Tayler wasn't always so 'spacey' or immature or childish and she wasn't always quite so loud. She didn't need to ask the stupid and obvious questions in class, but she did it all for her friend Ashe. She behaved that way to cheery Ashe up and she asked those questions when she could tell Ashe had been daydreaming and didn't understand. She didn't care about being called stupid or thick or loud of weird, she just wanted her friends to be okay.

"Well then, if Christion isn't really your kind of guy, how about Pete? You know, Peter? In my Music class? Dark hair, slightly Emo fringe, nice leather jacket... He is fine! And have you seen his ass!? And his jawline, well, I wouldn't mind waking up to that and those soft, squedgy lips every morning, I can tell ya."

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:03 am

Ashe was glad that Tayler didn't question her, seeing her gazing up at the sky made a small smile appear on her face. It was like she knew that she didn't want to answer questions that would make her feel awkward.
Tayler was the loud one of the group, making herself appear to be the stupid one, though it was usually Ashe who was the one who lacked intelligence. She always got lost in her own world, losing concentration at the same time. Ashe was made to look like the smarter one of the two as she was always so quiet, never asking questions. But it was Tayler, who already knew what was going on, asking all the questions for her.
I'll have to repay her one day... she thought, feeling a little guilty that Tayler did so much for her without anything done in return.

Ashe held her small smile for Tayler as she spoke of Pete from her music class,
"He's cute, but I think he doesn't really sound like my cup of tea. Maybe it's someone for you to keep an eye on for yourself, though." She said, glancing over to one of the boys that was in their art class as they passed him. "Now, Riley... give me him anyday." Ashe whispered quietly, a quiet giggle escaping her after her words.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:13 am

"Riley!?" Tayler whispered back once she had checked over her shoulder that he was out of earshot. "Riley!?... Ashe, Riley is like... He just sits and draws and yeah, okay, he has a nice complextion but Pete... Pete can not just hit any bass line ever created, he's also a genius lyricalist AND he's on the football team so... You know, gotta have something underneath those band t-shirts."

Tayler winked, then blushed as the man himself waved as they passed over the yard. She shyly raised a hand in return and sighed. He was carrying a large bass guitar case on his back and one of his fellow teammates passed him a foot ball, which he threw gracefully back. Flexing his biceps to the world. Tayler sighed again, a dreamy sigh. "Isn't he just.... dreamy?" The orange head asked, practically drolling all over her blouse as they walked.

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 am

"Tayler, close your mouth..." Ashe said quietly as Pete walked past, gently pushing her lower jaw to meet with the upper, stopping the drool that would eventually become obvious to them if she was not careful. "Yeah, he's pretty dreamy. But Riley is so cute, did you know he does poetry? That's kinda like song-writing, right? And it's not like Riley doesn't do sport - he's in the soccer team, so he's gotta have something underneath that shirt and waistcoat of his..." Ashe said, returning Riley's wave as they passed, sighing lightly as she watched him run a hand through his shaggy blonde hair.

She smiled as she caught sight of Riley's latest drawing, impressed already, guessing that was going to be his project for today's art class.
"I wish I could draw like him..." She sighed, knowing that her life drawings were nothing like his, "Do you think I could ask him for private lessons on how to draw real life objects?" She asked Tayler quietly with a giggle.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:23 am

He'd had enough, Christion saighed and pulled himself to his feet, rolling the sleeves of his hoodie up he flicked his fringe from his eyes. Eyes glistening in the sun, if only he could feel the suns heat. He could heat the white haired gilrs friend talkign from where he was, geez she was lud, and annoying. His eyes slid to her for a moment, taking in her apprearance, then he stopped looking all together, slung his bag onto his back, hands into his pockets and headed inside.

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 pm

"Yeah! You so should ask him! Then you should ask him to the movies with you, you know, then go and get a pizza... Maybe a night time walk through the park. Though I wouldn't recommend that option; anyone can get mugged these days, it's shocking." Tayler nodded intelligently, like she was some 'The Dangers of Dating' expert. Then she grinned, an idea popping into her head and she turned and her eyes sparkled dangerously in Ashe's direction.

"Hey... I have an idea... Let's have a bet." The orange head's grin grew wider and then turned away to smile maliciously as they entered the main school foyer. "Yeah... A bet. A challenge... A but of boy related fun..." She trailed off, dropping her scary smile as a young first year child gave her a horrified look, but her grin was still pretty big when it reappeared. The first year blushed and bustled off. Tayler turned to Ashe again.

"Here's the deal. We each have one month, it's the 1st of April tomorrow. Starting from when we get to school to when we leave for home on the 30th of April, we have one month to get date with the object of our desires. Oh! And for something added, when we do get the date, we have to wear a dress, no matter what. Not so hard for you but for me..." Tayler looked down at her black jeans, her second hand black converse shoes and gave Ashe a grin. "Heh, being a bit of a girl for once could be fun!"

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:31 pm

Ashe's eyes widened slightly as she heard the deal that Tayler wanted to make, unsure if she liked that idea.
"But, what happens if we don't get the guy we want?" She asked, wondering if there was some sort of forfit for not succeeding. She found her smile again, picturing Tayler in a dress. "If you do have to get a dress, I want to be there to pick it with you." She added, wanting to see her best friend looking like a full girly girl for once.

Valor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArtofFiveSpheres on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:34 pm

OOC:
EDIT: Misread a couple of posts. If I can figure out how to delete this or if you know how PM please.
Last edited by ArtofFiveSpheres on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“A writer of the creative art who writes with skill alone is not a novelist in my eyes. An author who writes with such a passion as to influence the reader and that same reader the world, he or she has earned my respect to rest as an elite amongst the titans of pen onto paper. An author who can do both: A god amongst the artisan of written word."

Joshua Dawn

1990-Present.

ArtofFiveSpheres
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReiRyuusei on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:42 pm

(Errr... Joshua Dawn? Yeah, one of us has gone walk about and the other two of us are standing in the schools main foyer sooo... You're not really gonna have any one answer you -.-)

"NO way! I'm picking my own dress! I saw this amazing one in 'The Blue Banana', you know, that punk/indiestyle place I always go to? Well, it's just.... I'm not gonna tell you, except that it's plain awesome. But if they have a shipment in the next month and there is more cute dresses, then yes, you can help me pick. Oh, and if we don't get the guy we want, then we just have to ask them out ourselves, instead of alluring them to ask us. If that fails, then we go home dateless. Simple as." Tayler shrugged, giving a grin as she started them walking again.

Once the two had stood chatting about Tayler's massive change of personality to suddenly like dresses in line for about 5 minutes, then grabbed their food and slapped down at some random table, but close to the large windows that gazed out onto a tiny patch of grass with a tiny baby willow tree standing next to a huge oak, the Science Block beyond it. "So what dress will you be getting then? Girly? Frilly? As long as you don't buy something with the majority colour as pink, I'm sure I'll love it... On you, of course."

ReiRyuusei
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!