Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The touch of an Innocent can change a person - 3 slots open

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

The touch of an Innocent can change a person - 3 slots open

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:41 am

Welcome to Innocent Blood,

Warning, this roleplay will change you - and I don't mean your shorts. Check it out here: roleplay/innocent-blood

What is it about

My character-driven roleplay Innocent Blood is set in a modern day mega-city to enable players to chose almost every combination of age/sex/appearance/living circumstances as they want. Having fleshed out your background, one day, living your daily life you will be touched by the Innocent. Following this touch you notice that your personality slowly changes. Every day a little bit until it is the opposite of what it had been before. As you still remember the person you have been before this puts a lot of emotional and psychological strain on you. How will you cope? Will you accept the change or fight back? Who will you become?

What makes it interesting

This roleplay relies on the fascination of 'what would be if...' and takes it to an extreme. You don't fantasize about smashing that annoying bastards face in. Suddenly your are compelled to do and live with all the consequences. Being a human is or at least was all about adaption. I wanted to re-awaken that primal trait of humans. Changes are neither good nor bad - all that matters is what you make of them.

Why should you join

If you have ever felt bored by the endless amounts of same-old save the world settings, fight the ultimate evil settings, be super-super-super-human settings, then there is a new challenge waiting for you: You will face yourself and to make that work I will only accept characters that have...well character. Not some copy & paste generic personality and background but a character that could really be a real person you meet on the street or in a backalley. I want to recreate the fascination and immersion roleplay had for me when I first started before everything became mainstream and you got handed books with pre-made characters, plots and worlds everywhere. Don't you want to find out if you can face the change?

What I want from you

Be literate, be creative, be your character. I expect about one post per day from each player as each post is a step that character makes that has to be considered carefully. Feel the immersion and let your post be part of the whole so other's can feel it too. Let them feel what goes on in your head, let them feel the breath of a stalker on their neckhair. Only spare us the full details if your character does something to do with reproduction. A few hints are enough to get the fantasy going.

Who am I

I started making my own roleplays in 2009 and got hooked ever since. My preferred setting is fantasy but I felt it was time for a change and thus Innocent Blood was born. Thinking about how difficult it would be switching from years of elven magic, dragon's fire and druid's wisdom to an almost real setting with almost real people gave me the idea to share this challenge with likely-minded spirits. Are you such a spirit - then click this link and submit your character: roleplay/innocent-blood
Last edited by Hellfire on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Every action has a reaction...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hellfire
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The touch of an Innocent can change a person. Are you re

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:11 am

Too long, didn't read: there are still three spots open, come and join if you are interested.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hellfire
Member for 8 years

Re: The touch of an Innocent can change a person - 3 slots o

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:02 am

still 3 slots for dedicated players open, if you have any questions feel free to pm me

Hellfire
Member for 8 years

Re: The touch of an Innocent can change a person - 3 slots o

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hellfire on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:34 am

still looking for dedicated players

Hellfire
Member for 8 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!