Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Virus IC

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: The Virus IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:38 pm

John burst onto the roof with a frown, "Okay, does anyone know what's going on? I wake up and I find that that there's a virus going around."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Miu gestured over the railing of the building. "That is all I know." She thought about her hectic morning and shuddered.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

John nodded, "I see. I trust everyone has supplies. I packed some water and chocolate in my bookbag. That's all I had."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:52 pm

Mkiu reached into her back pocket oulling a handgun free. "All I had time to grab"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 pm

OOC: Wow..........Thats a lot of posts!!!XD Hola Twi

Rei stared shocked as she watched her parents blood drain on the ground. Ami, Ami was one of them now her only friend"Rei, If i get infected shoot me. Don't let me get you." She told her to run and she didn't, Ami had to shoot for her and because of that Ami was....Rei shook her head and screamed as a zombi lunged at her before she turned and speed off down the street.

Turning down an ally she looked back to see a group running after her before turning onto the streets again, she stopped when she saw a girl run. She must not be infected.....following the girl she yanked open the door a few minutes after her dripping wet gun in hand.

"Whats going?!!!?" Rei said shutting the door behind her.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:25 pm

OOC: Sorry I forgot to post the IC link XD

Autumn looked at the others, her hand wrapped tightly around the gun she held. "Well I'd love to stay up here and watch people get eaten, but it's be nice to find a 'safer' place to be." She said, keeping her eyes glued to the scene below them.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm

John nodded in approval. He always liked Autumn's quick-thinking, "That sounds like a good idea to me."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Atreyu smiled. "Well this is great." He said as he loaded the magnums and slid them into his thigh holseters he brought up with him. He tied the wasashi blade to his back. "We need to make it through town to the other side, which will be difficult. I understand there is a river there. If we cross the bridge and blow it up we could perhaps slow the infestation to other people." Trey said as he went back to the attic in his shop, picking up an assult rifle with some extra clips. "I don't think we will be resting for food, so take what ammo you can." He stated.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Miu eyed the weapons Atreyu carried. "Smart choices hope you know how to use them." She looked out over the city gauging the distance to the bridge. "What if we lose someone?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:27 pm

OOC: Hey check out the new thread I posted. Its about an actual possibility of creating a T-Virus

Trey sighed. "Then we lose someone..I don't think theres anything we could do about it." He said. "Here, take what guns and ammo you need, I wasnt always a school boy.." Trey grinned. His father was in a special ops unit and when he was able to visit him, He would get special type of training.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Miu looked over the arsenal nd compared it to the population. "How long will this stuff last?"

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:34 pm

Trey grinned. "Depends if your trigger happy or not, We cant carry all of this, so take what you can that wont weigh you completly down." He said as he looked for his flashlight among all the weapons. "Ugh, where the hell is it.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 am

John took two handguns and holsters for them both along with some ammo, "These are good. We should go somewhere fortified and hidden."

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 am

Trey looked up at John. "This would be the safest place, only one entrance in and out. But your right, we need to get somewhere with walls around us, to get out of this damn storm." He said as he walked back down stairs, He looked outside just to see a woman get ripped to shreads. 4 of these new creatures attacked her. 3 of them taking a limb, the other her head. All Trey could do was just stare at the torso. **The fuck is going on..** He thought. "Everyone ready?" He asked

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:38 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be," John said with a shrug.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:44 pm

Miu sighed and moved her rain soaked hair from her eyes. "Well lets not waste time then."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fang_Wolf_Assassin on Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:59 pm

Trey opened the door and looked outside, He took three steps and turned around. "Come on..coast is clear." He said as he looked south down the street at a bunch of his former friends running in the away. They seem to run with inhuman speed, chasing after a man and a younger woman, quite possibly his daughter.

Fang_Wolf_Assassin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:02 pm

John frowned and aimed one of his guns at one of the zombie's heads, "We have to save them." He fired, killing the infected person.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Miu followed suit taking down another of her former classmates. "This can't possible end well."

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:08 pm

John began firing more bullets at the zombis, killing some people he knew and some he didn't. He felt bad for them. It wasn't their fault they were infected.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!