Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The War of the Nine Lords (OOC/Sign up)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The War of the Nine Lords (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 am

(This is all a made up. A made up world, made up Gods, and such)

The Nine Lords are the Gods of Gods. The Makers of all life and even Gods them selfs.The nine Gods are

Erithor The god of Dragons
Zon the god of men
Synth the goddess of Elfs
Trong the god of Dems
Dwar the god of Dwarfs
Lili the goddess of Druds
Sen the god of mad men
Grun the god of Orcs
Ron the god of Tryants

You are great people of these nine races. You will help kill those who are not the race of your people and a follower of your god. Kill them in the name of your god!

(That's the intro, and this RP is based as some what of a fictinol RP showing how bad war can be. But how much more bad it can be over dumb things like religion and race. Also I was thinking of making this idea into a book but I want to see how well of an RP it can go.)

(So you pick which race you want to be and I'll give details on some of the races.)

Dragons: They are naturaly born as a black Dragon but with the gift of ther god they can change there apperiance into men. Ther "Warriors of God" wair all big black Armor and mainly wields heavy type weppions. They race has a maiting sensen once every 1000 years. But can only do it once for they can't repruduce more then once. The intire race is also biesexual. They can live up to 3000-3500 years old

Dems: They're a race closer to monkeys then all else. They walk realy hunged over, with there legs bent a little, and a little hairy. They always seem a little hyper, but they move fast and mainly use spears as a weppion and always fights in packs.

Druds: They're a giant race the highes they can reach is 10 feet tall, but they smalles they can reach is 7-8 feet tall. They are mainly fat and bugly with gray skin. They mainly walk strait up.

Mad Men: They are the same as men just with full on red eyes and sharper canine teath.

Tyrants: A dark race of un-natural creaturs. They have the bodey and head of a gorial, wings of a bat, and a tail of a scorpian. This race is always full bodey black, and can talk telipathicly. This thing mainly walks on it's hands and legs. They live in caves and can run up to 100 mph. They have no weppions or armor but can stronger then any other race.

(Those are the races that might need expliantion) If you have any questions on races then come ask me)

Area: The part of land in the known world that seperaits the 9 kingdoms. They call it "Tertori" Meening in Dragon "The land of peace". This land was one ruled by Dragons, with a huge wall serounding the whole field of trees keeping the othere kingdoms at bay. But 10012 (12 years before the Dragon maiting frency) all 8 othere kingdoms rushed its walls burning and make that field a smoking ruined. The Dragons now only land is the mountains where the only way into the city at the top of the mountain is through the gate covering the cave that leads to the top of the mountain. Wile the land is nothing but a battle field now with smok, destroyed war machines, and dead people every where.

plot: War (Plane and simple)

Rules: The basics No killing or controling othere players unless it's ok with them, no god moding, and please post every now and then if you join (That's not a real rule, it would just be nice.)

Character sheet:
Name:
Apperiance:
Suport of war: (How does your character suport the war? Does he/she take care of the injured? Or does he/she fight?
Bio:

(If you have any questons just ask me. I'll post my character late)
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The War of the Nine Lords (OOC/Sign up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:59 am

how many characters can we make?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

danqaz
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 am

As many as you want friend. You can even be a king or queen of a race. Just not Dragons..That's me! I'm using this Rp to help me with making a book out of it

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 am

Name:Erithor
Race: Dragon
Apperiance: Long brown hair. White skin. Bushy beard. Blue/Green eyes. Is 6 ft tall. He wairs the common God warrior armor with a long black cape.
Suport of war: Leader and fighter

Bio: Erithor was born 12 years after the start of the main war. He was named after the Dragon king becouse his father "Redroth" was told by the The God Erithor to name his son after him. Erithor help his people try and push the invaders back out of his peoples old land and retake in the name of his god. Erithor enter many battles, killed many people, and took many hits. People say he's a warrior of God. Sent to the mortal world to crush all otheres and rise the name of "Erithor". People call him Erithor Lord of the Dragons, he also has many othere titals such as. "Erithor the slayer of hope", "Erithor the warlord", "The Warmonger", and "The Death lover". Erithor is not inmortal but he will fight and die for his people. But mainly for his God.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:15 am

There's my character...So ya

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:24 am

What you guys are doing in this RP is mainly inspiring me on what type of food they eat. What type of living style they live like. What's the name of there lands. All wile having fun. So if you pick to be a king or queen. Tell me the names of there lands. Are they good fighters. Are they tree hugers. Anything. You will help me with making of my book idea.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:28 am

Sounds interesting. wouldn't mind helping you with your book. I have the perfect Ideas for Sen, so here is the leader of the Mad Men, I'll send a PM about what I have in mind.

Name:
Alias: Prophet of Doom

Race: Human. Mad Man.

Appearance:
The Prophet of Doom is a tall man, muscular, has a brand on his muscular chest. He has his weapons so tightly tied to his arms that he occasionally bleed, and and he has a great beard on his face while his scalp remains bald

Support of war: Fights it, and leads it.

Bio: Nothing is known about the Prophet of Doom, his past is unknown and whose his parents were remains a mystery.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 am

I like it! Also, thanks for the idea of how the mad men can work. I like the No one knows the name of there leader. Also The war that's going on it's basicly the bigges crusade of all time. But when the RP starts it's a week of peace becouse it's the Dragons festiful." The Maiting festiful" During this time all people of diffrant lands are welcome to come. They drink, they eat, they smoke, and they have fun. This party week only happans every 1000 years. Becouse the Dragon race can only reprudce once. For both male and female. They have that week. End many verginitys, and have the greates time of there life. basicly a Dragon has to be a virgin at start to take part of this festiful. But othere races are welcome to have the fun.

Yes this mostly will be a AO RP but hey this book I'm going to have will have a lot of killing swairing. and some romance I guest. I basicly got the Dragon race down.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:43 am

I'm just going to post the Dragon army rank systam

Meetbag of God: These are the week troopers of the army. They only get the basic armer and not even a helmet to protect there heads. They are sent to the front lines so the better troopers can make it to the the enamy unharmed.

Drake Knight: These are the Crusaders of the army. They get a tabard with the symble of there God. "A White Dragon sitting in a black area." They get this rank by the blessing of a Dragon praiser. They get this rank by cutting there left hand with the rusty dagger of the God. They must also fight another Drake Knight in the Arena and win showing there strangth. But they must not kill the Drake knight.

Dragon praiser: This rank does not enter war. They stay at the kingdom keeping the peace and the history of ther people. They wair a full bodey black monk robe. These praisers are veterian Crusaders and are never to hide there heads to the lord of the heavan. For they have earn to let the god know "We have done as you ask and we will keep peace till death." The Dragon praisers are the historyians and protecters of the Lexroian Warlord, and the Monistary of his/her home.

Lexroian Warlord: This Rank is given to the ruler of the Dragons. It's eather passed down to the Son of the old Lexroian Warlord or to the stronges and wises Dragon they have. This rank was named after there first ruler "Lexoria" the one who talk to there god and gave the people the power to look like humans. She was strong and fearfull. She had looks that no man could resist. But she died a vergian. Giving the rank to her brother "Grendoria". He honored her and name the rank of the king after her. The Lexroian Warlord gets a Black Mirthol full armor. With a Sword made of mirthol and the fang of ther father. It's sharp and strong. They get a Dragon Crusader tabard and a helmet. They get a black cape that reaches almose down to there feet.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:47 am

alright, no problem mate. I might not be able to post so often due to school, but i'll keep up.

I'll do my best to keep it as descriptive as possible for ya, alright?

:Edit:

Here's the Mad Men (aka, Flagellants as I'll be calling them) and their structure, and so on.

Structure:
Prophet of Doom

Zealots

Pilgrim

Average Flagellant

Average Flagellant:
-They are fearless, and will fight till they die and never retreats, even if the commander orders them to.
-Strong believers of the Prophet's teachings, however they are not fanatics like the rest of the army. (So...the Ten Commands From God are strictly followed by them...but some of them are slightly bend, such as 'Thou shall not kill any man in a boring manner')
-They never wear any armor as it is too heavy for them and they need to be fast. It does happen that some flagellants throws off their clothes to 'become faster'.
-They use whatever weapons they can get their hands on, if they don't have any weapons then they use their hands, teeth and legs.
-They often whip themselves and other flagellants to make themselves 'pure'.
-Are sane enough for people to talk with them...though they are mostly talking about how they would want to die for God.
-They have a single burn scar of a cross on their chest to show their rank.

Pilgrim:
-The elite foot forces of the flagellants.
-Wears monk clothes and hoods to cover their heads from God who is watching them from his heavenly kingdom for "We are not worthy to be seen by Him."
-They wield ONLY two handed weapons. So sledge hammers, two handed swords, two handed maces, etc.
-They tie their lower hand together with their weapon so they will never loose it, they even sleep with it. Some of them tie it so hard that they get permanent marks from it.
-They can sing every song in the bible.
-They have two crosses burned onto their chest, opposite of each other and their ends just touching.

Zealots:
-The leaders of the flagellant warbands.
-They can inspire all lower flagellants in a religious frenzy, where they are cable of pushing their bodies beyound human measures but the cost is most often death, those who do survive are promoted (no higher than Flagellant Pilgrims).
-They know every single word in the bible. Ask them a word and then tell them what page, which paragraph and which line it is on, and they will tell you.
-They have a staff with an iron cross on the top and the points of the cross are sharp and pointy so it functions like a spear and banner for their warbands.
-They always carry a copy of the bible with them and uses it to convert people into a flagellant (though few does it willingly).
-When a crusade/war is launched, Zealots are responsible for recruiting more flagellants...and during such times they do it with such enthusiasm that they force people into their ranks or even kidnap children!
-They have three crosses on their chest, the two from when they were a Pilgrim and then an extra pointing to the Zealot's left.

Prophet of Doom:
-The highest leader of all flagellants.
-He are only survivor from the battle between the Zealots.
-He are worshiped almost as much as the Pope.
-He are armed with a Scythe and a Warhammer, both weapons has their staffs broken in half and then bond to the Prophet's hands till he dies or the war/crusade is over.
-He is forced to eat well so he can gain muscles on his body and then train it to become muscular so he can look like the first Prophet of Doom.
-He is the only flagellant that is allowed to ride a horse when he's not in battle (that is because he is seen as a prophet of God and is allowed to let his feet be above the ground...or like the flagellant says, "If men were meant to have our feet above the ground then God would have given us wings").
-He is constantly yelling about the end being near and that only the flagellants can prevent it (aka, the flagellants he leads will be so inspired by him that they will do anything he orders, even suicide!).
-When he dies during battle; his corpse is taken to the Capital Castle where it is burned and then the ashes are scattered. If there still is a war/crusade the flagellants will follow the nearest religiously ranked figure there is in the battlefield. (other rules applies if he survives it all, but that will be explained later).
-He has four crosses burned onto his chest.

Warcry (during battle (any kind)): "There can be only One!"
Warcry (during peace): "The Prophet is the mouth of God. We're the hands of God."

Joining:
Nothing is required to join the flagellants, they accept any age, any gender, and any background (as long as it hasn't anything to do with arcane magic). The flagellants then tortures the newly joined, both physically and mentally, till they are dancing on the line between sanity and madness.
The torture includes being kept awake for a hole week, if they fall asleep the other flagellants will do anything they can to wake you up (including setting fire to your clothes), going with very limited food and water for a hole month, listen to a Zealot as he reads the entire bible out from his head (with breaks of course), and then finally they have to face a Pilgrim in a battle that seems to be between life and death, both using only their body.
During these fight, anything counts, people become blind, break bones and die...but the flagellants doesn't care, and just moves on. It isn't uncommon to see new flagellants whose arms/leg are broken because of this test, or flagellants whose eyes sits deeper in the skull or even flagellants who are blind as their eyes were poked out. Physical disabilities are not an excuse amongst the flagellants, and medical aid is rare...so if one is badly wounded, he's in lethal danger.

When the Zealot of the flagellant warband deems that they have proven their will to do the will of God, he stops the fight and congratulates the new members and then burns their chest with an hot red iron cross, so the world can see they are flagellants. Those who has joined, and passed all the tests, and remains sane should very well be dancing on the line of sanity and insanity, those who doesn't will soon after their first taste of battle as a flagellant.

Promotions:
-An Average Flaggelant that has survived twenty battles becomes a Pilgrim.
-A Pilgrim that studies the bible so well that he knows it from the start till end is tested if his skills are true, and then he's promoted to Zealot.
-A Zealot can only become a Prophet of Doom if a Crusade, War, or 'The Pull' makes the Zealots meet in the Papal States (where only the Zeaots knows). There they meet, discuss why they think that God has brought them together, and then fight for who should take the title as Prophet of Doom, and to see who is physically the strongest.
When the Prophet is chosen, he return to the flagellants, who then takes him quickly to the nearest hospital to heal his wounds, after two days (no matter how badly wounded he is), the Prophet goes to the biggest cathedral in the Papal State, stays there to pray for a whole day and night without stopping (maybe only for breath) to prove he has faith to God.
After that a small bond is made and then prophet places his head in the middle of the fire, and then turns the fire in his hear off by placing his head in a bucket of water nearby, the meaning of this is to erase the Prophet's former identity so he will forever remain a man of God.
He then has to break the staffs of a scythe and a warhammer, which will be his weapons in the future. The warhammer represents God's might that will bring victory to the Mad Kingdom and the scythe represents the will of Death to kill all of the enemies of the Mad Kingdom. He only wields these weapons when he is going to battle, else he has at least 30 pilgrims to guard each weapons.
Finally the Prophet is given his last cross burn mark and he is given full power.

Flagellant Army Structure:
The flagellants are divided into warbands of 100. 30 of them are pilgrims, 69 of them are Average Flagellants, and the last one is a Zealot who leads them. These warbands grows in numbers as more and more people join (whether through force or willingly), so the numbers of every rank increases.

All flagellants sees horses as creatures of God, thus they will never touch a single horse in their lives and certainly never ride it if they are not the Prophet of Doom. This often creates a lot of confusion when the armies of the flagellants are with the Mad Kingdom, for they don't understand why a normal man can sit on such a majestically creature without being as pious as their Prophet of Doom, and it has happened before that flagellants has thoughts that a knight was the Prophet of Doom and followed him all across the Mad Kingdom.

When he dies during battle; his corpse is taken to the Papal State where it is burned and then the ashes are scattered. If there still is a war/crusade the flagellants will follow the nearest religiously ranked figure there is in the battlefield.
If the Prophet of Doom survives the entire war/crusade, he then travels, on foot, to the Capital Castle where he's crucified upside down, as his mortal purpose is done amongst the humans.

'The Pull' is something that the mad Zealots can mentally feel, and they believe it is a sign that they have to gather an army of flagellants, choose a Prophet of Doom and then march to war. Most often, there are no war when they feel this 'Pull', so the Prophet of Doom then decides to start one.
The entire flagellant army then marches through the Mad Kingdom and searches every village, every forest, every single mountain there is, and kills whoever they find practicing 'Heresy'. Such 'Crusades' can take years, and the stubborn flagellants will not stop till either the Prophet of Doom is dead, or all states are 'Purged'.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:13 am

Hmm Ill post mine.

Name:Sharown
Race:Tyrant
Apperiance:Hes a large Tyrant, blood usually oozes from his mouth, the blood of dead enemies. He has his own personal armor, it is midnight black. It covers his whole body except for some small cracks where a sword could go through.
Suport of war:General of the Army
Bio:Not much is known about him, all that is known is he joined the army at a young age and now fights for the Tyrants.

Uhhh I'll just post a ranking system.

Tyrant Sioph:Lowest rank, usually peasants or new soilders, they are usually right behind the Beserkers. They are hardly ever with armor, but they are the most numerous forces of the Tyrants.

Beserker:While low in rank they are incredibly dangerous, they are fully armored and are extremely dangerous. Using a unknown drug, the drug is administered into the Beserkers skin before battle. Making them go nearly insane, they become extremely bloodthirsty and are even known to charge before their commander orders them to. No one dares charge with the Beserkers, they have been known to kill their own allies for blood. Their armor is covered in spikes, and when they scream "Blood! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" The spikes turn a blood red color. They are always in front.

Tyrant Sentinal:These are the elite, they are the most heavily armored troops. They are the fastest, and the most dangerous of the Tyrant armies. Lacking the drug the beserkers have, these few Tyrants make it up for their sheer overwhelming strength, speed, endurance, and experience on the battlefield. These tyrants are usually protecting the sides, or are behind the Siophs. Sometimes they will charge the enemy from the sides, flanking them.

General:They lead the armies, and are usually the strongest, and will always have midnight black. They can usually be seen on a hilltop bellowing orders from their. They use other methods to destroy enemies for the one true god.
Zoidberg? I dont know ask the thermal nuclear bunnies...... whoopdey im random lol. :D

^That was a while ago and my nostalgic sense of childhood/teen years refuses to let me remove it. So, yay.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugsly on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 am

Oh sorry, didn't know they couldnt wear armor, ill change it later.

Bugsly
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Ya the Tyrants are a not that edvanc creaters but are deadly man. They mass in numbers becouse they repuduse like rabbits...Ya...Rabbits. They are stronge from natural strength.

Also I like your cheracter and the rank systam for there army just change the parts where they can have armor and you're good

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:25 am

Character sheet:
Name:Ryel Nyrtho
Race:elf
Apperiance:Tall, standing at around 6 foot 7, Ryel's pale skin brings out his compleatly black eyes, His silver hair goes only to his neck, where it meets his dark blue cloth jacket, he wears black silk pants, tailored for him by his sister.
Suport of war: agressive, Ryel is always ready against those who oppose him and his brethren.
Bio:At a young age ryel was noted to be very aggresive for a mage, he was always the headstrong leader of whatever group he was in, and always had a plan for his situation, as he grew older he became much more attached to his family, who were calm, which in turn, calmed down Ryel for a few years, but as of recently his parents have gone gravely ill, and his sister has gone missing, reignighting he agression and bloodlust.

Character sheet:
Name:Ambassitor: Hurias Bloodarm
Race:Dwarf
Apperiance:Like most dwarves, Hurias is stunted to a mear 4 foot, large nose is the most distinguishing feature next to his large grey beard that streatches to his knee's, he wears a brown jacket with dwar written on the back in dwarvish, he also wears black leathure pants along with brown leathure boots. He is bald on top of his head.
Suport of war: Although he is attempting to make peace, Hurias must also keep the interests of his race in mind, after all, he is there ambassiter.
Bio:Hurias has a unique interest in other races, so he has spent his life gaining a high enough level of education that would one day award the position as ambasitor for the Dwarves, although he would like to make peace, he is always forced to act aggresive so that he can show that the Dwarves are not just some toy that can be pushed around.

thats all for now, I may add some later.

danqaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:47 am

Alright your characters look good. I'll post the IC tomarow....So post a CS and have fun with it. (For those who didn't post a CS)

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velocity on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:43 am

Hm, is there an elven lord? If there is I'll still make an elf of some description. Or I might make a human ambassador.. or both. and I'll make a Mad Men pilgrim so that would bring it up to three... cool.
"Not even the wisest men know the end to all the trails"
- Jack in the Green
"You gave me everything I wanted and they became as nothing"

Velocity
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:25 am

Hey mate...well, if you make a Mad Man Pilgrim just remember that the Prophet of Doom is your master, and is considered to be the MOST holy man on this earth.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby danqaz on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am

Character sheet:
Name: Emperor Trakra Algar
Race: orc
Appearance: Trakra is massive orc, standing at 11 foot 4; he is a vicious and powerful orc, shown through his massive structure and massive arms. Trakra is a bald orc and is dark green face consists of red bloodshot eyes, and large serrated teeth with 2 fangs rising from his lower row of teeth. He wears full steel plate armour along with a with a pair of red gauntlets with small blades petruding from the knuckles, he carries around a large battle axe crafted to him by his servants.
Support of war: Trakra is a very paranoid orc, and will attack any other race for any excuse; he loves the thrill of battle and will often join his soldiers.
Bio: Trakra was born as a larger, and more violent, race of orc, hunting for his own meals as long as he can remember, and as soon as he was of age (13) Trakra joined the wars of the Orcish race to help satisfy his blood lust, he was a very successful orc in his wars, and quickly became a leader in wars. Upon reaching 20 years of age, the emperor of that time was killed in battle, and so Trakra fought for the thrown, in which he gained very quickly, he now sits upon his thrown, only leaving for food and battle.

there's another one for you, and when is this thing starting?

danqaz
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:39 am

Well it's late now but I have a short day tomarow at school. So I'll make it tomarow.....kk?

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:18 am

A quick question...you said that the start of the RP will be the dragons having their week of peace...what will the other races do? Will they be getting ready to attack the dragons, orn will we have to improvise and have our own festivals/holidays/celebrations?...or can we just go 'wild'?

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!