Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Warriors of Aion: The Last Battle.(OOC/SIGNUP. NEED PPL)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Warriors of Aion: The Last Battle.(OOC/SIGNUP. NEED PPL)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aethon on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Sup, guys. Whoever hasn't started posting yet should probably get in soon. While there's not really a rush, since we can explain you away as being unconscious, we can't have the two eldest and most responsible playing Sleeping Beauties for too long, right? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aethon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Totally agree with Aethon LOL Come on guys, jump in! We really don't wanna carry you... and where the hell's Kaiern at? Lol. I wanna start sending the evil guys out soon!
Don't ask me for the time, I never have it

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

XD Horang is causing Skye some unnecessary pain. Pipa is probably thinking this guy is nuts! Who needs mundane forms of healing when you have magical badgages from your local Mage Healer is town.

But now that I think of it Pipa can't use them herself, since magic can't work on her....ah well, she'll have it because it's the only kind anyone bothers to sell.

Is it ok for there to be magic bandages? Ones that absorb the pain away and work on healing the leg within the hour? Oh, and when you send out the bad guys, could you send one of the elite along with them? I was thinking that this guy could be primarily a magic user, since each of the elite can do something different, this guy could be a very strong magic user. One of her previous team mates would not be expecting her to be there after all ^_^

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

hey Skittle, this is basically open ended fantasy, so anything is possible! Lol, I think Skye will pass out from shock if the bandages work haha. And yeah, I was planning on doing that... I was thinking the guard that was with Lord Leon in my earlier post could be leading the soilder's but I'm just thinking how I'm going to control all these NPC's lol. I might put up a couple more roles for players wanted for that elite team for Leon. What do you think?

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Yah! The elite could be characters, there are six besides Pipa, (One is about to get mangled, she wants to send a message to Leon)

I am willing to play another elite, as a bad guy, that'd be cool.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Sorry for the delay, I was gone for the long weekend.
reborn-t35493.html A Sairia Nightchild Original. ^^

Sairia Nightchild
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

No worries Sairia :) Oh Skittle, just posted character's wanted for the Elite for Lord Leon, seeing who post's a character and who doesn't, see as it's just introduction post's at the moment. You'll find their power's really differ from the Warrior's of Aion lol.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Can I have elite #2?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spadesy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Hello, I'm interested in this RP, if it's not too late, could I reserve Elite #3? =)
"Oh what you do to me, no one knows..."

Spadesy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Sure, Spadesy, its reserved for you lol

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolfofValor on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:52 pm

Name: Rintoshi Crint ( Skorn)

Appearance: Rintoshi is a taller man,maybe 6' 4'' , its very easy to see he has an animalistic side to him. Long scruffy white hair runs down past his shoulders. His blue eyes have a natural curve, giving it more of a cat look. Built as an acrobatic, easily manuevering, but still packs a punch.His face is still smooth like that of others, but due to a few accidents in shapeshifting, it screwed with his knowledge of his own form. So he still has an odd factor to him. You can see fangs of a wolf when he smiles.

Bio: Rintoshi's past was well hidden, even from himself. It was difficult to tell where he came from, and how he was even born this way. Rintoshi looked down on his powers, looking at it as some kind of curse. Everytime he changes forms he forgets more of his past, because his mind is shifting into that of another. Since all he remembers is a running through a forest bleeding, he decided to prevent that from happening again by practicing his power. Eventually a man asked for his help, a way to help his people. Thats how he saw it, it was difficult to tell right from wrong with such barbaric beings living with him.. Inside him.

This person kept sending him and others to kill people, said that it would be better for us all if they were dead. So again, Rintoshi accepted. This time it got to him, he had to kill those in a village. Women and children cried as others were slain, why would innocents cry for those who were evil and destroyed the hope of greater good? He himself felt like some animal in a cage. Sent out to do things, unknowing if it were right or wrong. Blindly running forward to help, is what he told himself. Eventually he found himself in a group with the others, who all seemed to go for the same trail. The only problem was, he began to enjoy killing these people who opposed what he was told is the right, and good way. Thinking it was the people who wanted it this way, not just a king. So he stands, ready to die for something he only beleives is the right path. Blind to the real world, and the suffering he is truely causing because his own power.

Personality: He is scared, killing has made him draw back to silence. Wants to help people, and do whats right( which unfortunatly is being mislead). The animals, they are not so kind. They rip and ravage, that is what they do. Every time these beasts arise it only rises his anger, and his beleifs that he is doing right. Driving him on rampages that kill so many.

Strengths and Weaknesses: The biggest strength, and weakness he has, would be his own power. It makes him arrogant, difficult to see the difference inbetween right and wrong. And, even bigger weakness, if it ever can show, his own heart.

Skorn remix forms: Copied from original posts introducing them.
Form 1: This work was obvious to be that of a master shapeshifter. Its blackened body had the looks of a wolf, but in detail it was all so different. His legs had the build of a cheetah, the leather that made his tough pelt skin was that of a bear. Two devilish horns branched off the wolven head to make way with anything he had to ram. The fur that covered his body was prickly, just like that of a porcupine.
Last edited by WolfofValor on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
With the blood moon rising to the air. The sky turns red, only the stars showing through. Shadows lurk every corner, the wolves howl in a frenzied rage. Watch your back, the wolf of valor has taken the feild.

WolfofValor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spadesy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm

[b]Name:
Brutus

Appearance: A rather tall man, standing at 6'1, with short hair, white. Ironically he has calming brown eyes. He is muscular as any warrior would be. His armor, is black, with silver trimmings, decorating his armor with the image of a crow. He only carries his sword and shield. Both black with silver trimming, although the blade on his sword is a dark, burgundy color. Finally there is his cape, which is a dark purple, trimmed with black that also provides a hood he wears often.

Bio: Brutus was just a regular boy growing up in a small village, who discovered his ability his early teen years and used it to become a thief, when he stole from Lord Leon his family was killed and Leon took him under his wing. Leon thought him how to use his ability to it's fullest potential, using his own personal magic to enhance Brutus, whitening his hair and giving him the infamous mark on his back, eventually making him one of the elites. Brutus was very loyal until Pipa left, which lead him to start questioning his own leader.

Personality: Brutus is a 'talk first, then fight' kind of man, although he is very confident in his fighting skills. He likes to get to know his enemy, sometimes personally. He is extremely loyal to whatever he believes in. He is a man of honor, elegance and sophistication.

Strengths and Weaknesses: Brutus uses his ability to play with his prey's head. He uses psychological warfare before going in for the physical kill. He uses fear as a weapon, likes to taunt his enemy without being seen and causes paranoia. Whispering in their ear, laughing at them. His weakness however, is that he occasionally underestimates people. Which could lead to his downfall. He also won't fight Pipa, being as they were good friends in the Elite Guard. Seeing as his only weapons are sword and shield, Brutus lacks any ranged attack apart from his shadow bolt.
Last edited by Spadesy on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Spadesy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcL!ght on Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Name:Sealkh
(pronounced silk with longer i)

Appearance: He's a regular male standing 5'6 and 170 pounds. His face is ussualy not shown in public, he tends to wear a makeshift cape out of scarf. It covers his face and head leaving only his eyes to be seen. He has short white hair and untyipical dark green eyes.
He is never seen with a weapon or armor. He wears robes and other clothing material, never armor. His weapon of choice is a twohanded scimitar type sword with slender katana style blade.
The weapon isn't seen on Sealkh because it is, yet it isn't there. He keeps his weapon in a small pouch holding it's material. Due to his control of minerals he materialises the blade from the metalic dust in the pouch. His skin is darkish brown, arab style.

Bio: When Sealkh was young he followed his father around the world. His father was a priest and an apochatery. As he grew he followed his fathers footsteps. During his years he crossed the whole known world, seen alot of interesting as well as disturbing things. He was on almost every major battlefield helping the wounded. He was helping sick and old untill his father got killed.
He was helping his father to save a man from bleeding to death. They were mistaken for body loothers and his father was killed by an arrow through eye. Sealkh never recovered from his fathers death. He stopped helping other, forgot most of the things he learned and ended up land of Jhai. He stared to steal to survive and was caught.
On his way to the city dungeon he was dragged to Lord Leon for judgement. Lord Leon questioned him, learned about him then decided that it would be best to subdue him. He gave him power, power to control earth and it's contents. Power itself change him in the essence.
Three years has passed since he got power, he learned how to control it, how to summon shielding powers of it and turn it into potential weapon.

Personality: He was good until he was changed by power. His former life was crumbeled to dust. Lord Leon implated him a memory of his father's death. He "told" him that Aion forces killed him and that he gave him a way of revenge. Now he is full of anger and rage, but his temper is controled. He isn't particulary evil as much as he is cruel. He does not tolerate lies even thou he lives in one.

Strengths and Weaknesses: His greatest strength is his own power. He understands it well, but not yet all. That would also be his weakness. His another weakness are Aion members. When he learns about one he will do anything to kill him if possible, if not to wound him badly.

Also I would like to add that English is not my first language and I've never learned it at school so if you don't mind my spelling or mind it anyway just type it here and I won't judge you.
Last edited by ArcL!ght on Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gold for the mistress, silver for the maid
Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good" said the Baron, sitting in his throne
"But iron, cold iron is master of them all."

ArcL!ght
Member for 15 years

Reserved ArcL!ght, and accepted Spadesy! :) God this editing is making my fingers numb... lol Oh and ArcL!ght, it doesn't matter, this is for learning basis as well and to have fun, so I hope you can make a character and get into the IC as soon as possibly :)

EDITT: PLEASE READ: Alright guys, for the Elites, which has just been brought to my attention now, *glares at Skittle then smiles evily* the point of the elites is that they were given this power by lord leon himself, so they can't attack him in any way. They each have a mark of thier enchantment on thier backs, just like Pipa. I'm fixing it now, with help from skittle, because let's face it, I'm falling off my chair in edits.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

oh, and I forgot to add this to the pm itsaforeverything, I think it would be wise to have all of the elite have white hair, it kinda sets them apart, and it would be the reason that the townspeople fear them.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

No worries Skittle, Wolf's character should still be fine, because he has white hair lol. I see where this is going now, alright I just need that summery and everything should be set. Rintoshi is fine with his bio, I just need Brutus and any other's to be fixed.

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

For the Elites:
The Elites were each taken and judged useful by Lord Leon himself, most were taken at a young age (6-8), except for one or two. They were each enchanted by Lord Leon, he burned a mark on each of their backs, giving them a particular power. This enchantment given by him means that they can not harm him in any way physically. This also means that their appearance changed, their hair turned white, and their eye's color became unnaturally bright. The Elites are all feared by the townspeople and even the soldiers, they are very powerful and were made to eliminate the Five Prophecied Warriors. Most of them have lost all humanity.

This should be fine for the criteria to fit the elites in, now, off to post!

edit- dun dun DUN!!! our craziest elite is now up, I hope others may fallow in his footsteps of crazy-ness C;

Name:Kariss

Appearance:Kariss is hotter than you

Kariss is quite beautiful; he has this feminine look to him to that women get jealous over. His soft white hair blows perfectly in the wind and his attire is kept very clean. He stands straight at 5’10”, and although he has little to no muscle on him, he is quite stealthy. He doesn’t punch or anything, preferring to only use his power. With his power he has little need for brute force. His eyes are a dull pale color, as if they were white. His lips are slightly purple, as if he were an undead beauty. He is thin and delicate looking. You get the point.

Bio: Kariss was born from one of whores Lord Leon has around his palace. His mother was an entertainer that played the flute beautifully. He started learning how to play the flute at an alarmingly young age, only 4 years old. His talent with the flute was very evident, he performed for guests, and he was as adorable then as he is beautiful now. Everyone was enchanted by this blonde little angel.

Disaster struck his entire existence as his mother became very ill and died when he was 7. She was the only thing that kept him happy, in these horrible times entertainers were treated like pets. His mother knew him, and loved him; he was now without that, forever.

His music became more haunting than angelic, his sound changed with his mood, and he drew back from people. Ironically he also drew closer to them, but to only mock and tease them, not to make friends. Lord Leon chose him at the age of 8 to be one of the elite, Kariss was not sure what he could do, but Lord Leon had his own agenda in mind. Lord Leon enchanted him with the ability to control pressure and create sound waves. His hair turned white, and his eyes turned a striking pale silver color.

He controlled this ability with his flute, and as he was ordered to slaughter and crush, he began enjoying this demonic activity. He began yearning for the looks and screams of the helpless people’s faces, he didn’t care where it came from, he just liked it. At times he was hard to control, almost turning on his own team a couple of times, but his team leader, Pipa, always stopped him, much to his distaste.He would barely listen to Lord Leon out of madness, Pipa usually had to control him, now that she is gone he has been rampant and hectic in his missions. He has come close to injuring a couple of teammates, and almost flat out teased Lord Leon. He laughed at the punishment that was given to him. He lives only to play his demonic flute.

Personality:He is the most insane one of the elite, he lives only to play his demonic flute. Kariss teases everyone and anyone, anything that makes them uncomfortable he'll emphasize. He pushes boundaries and sometimes does not make any logical sense. Kariss loves blood and carnage, seeing broken bodies makes him in a particularly gleeful mood. He hates to eat, which does nothing good for his physical health, he is probably to most out of shape Elite. Pipa could convince him to train and eat something most of the time, but sometimes he just went without for days on end. Pipa kept him in line and made sure he was eating properly and not killing the servants. She was like his mother in a way(in his mind at least), and he even calls her that, 'Mother', he substitutes her in for the real thing. She was his glue, and now she's gone, making him act out in a particularly peculiar way, and causing him to be very upset sometimes. His body motions are what some would call seductive and even a bit weird. He walks with the swagger of a cat, and the way he'll hand you something or stand against the wall gives the impression of trying to tempt anyone and everyone watching. He is never seen without his flute.

Strengths and Weaknesses: He is very good with his power, and has stealthy abilities like every elite, but he is horrible with physical combat, and is no stronger than a woman.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

And already... Karis scares me. LOL. Accepted ArcL!ght, I like your character.

This is pretty random... but you have to admitt this melody fits the theme for this RP pretty well. What do you think? Makes me almost cry everytime I hear it and read the story Aristae told her hand-maid in my introductory post. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAtWuocT9y0

itsaforeverthingxx
Member for 15 years

Reserve Elite #5 - Photokinesis for me I an rustle up a character =)
The man of wisdom is never of two minds;
the man of benevolence never worries;
the man of courage is never afraid.
Confucius

Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt
Pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I didn't have so, I won't let this go
'Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
Sum 41 With Me

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow.
I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.
Unknown

BlackBlizzard
Member for 15 years

X_X I think we need to slow down on the posting, we seem to be leaving not only hlanhayler behind, but Aethon and itsaforeverything behind as well. I'm not posting till at least Aethon does, and is our unconsious man ever going to wake up?

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!