Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Wolves Of Alaska

The Wolves Of Alaska

a part of “The Wolves Of Alaska”, a fictional universe by jesszisko.

The super-naturals of Northern America are going head to head. Who's side are you on?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Wolves Of Alaska”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Wolves Of Alaska

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Wolves Of Alaska"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Wolves Of Alaska

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demented-tiger on Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 am

are we allowed to create characters of other supernatural races, and if so, do you have any other guidelines on creating vampires other than the no sparkling Twilight freaks?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demented-tiger
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes! You are more than welcome. Just try to avoid hybrids, they are no fun.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Soooo, I'm ready when others are.
Don't be afraid to Ask about The Eternal War, or Project Aries, rps I am looking to get off the ground.

Karazura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Did you make a character?

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:41 pm

yeah, I've had no luck getting the character pic or an avatar pic to work right though

Karazura
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Paul Marras, and care to describe the werewolf type a bit more? Is it at will or full moon condition, genetic or wound?

Karazura
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:02 pm

There truly is no specific, but Selene was born with it. So genetic for my character. But I don't really limit it to one because I understand people like having a neat story line of how their character came to be. And I posted in Blackwood. And as for the avatar pic just go on google images, go to sizes, and click exact size and type in 100x100, and as for the pic in my description I just used image links with the button. it's pretty simple.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:22 pm

when I go to characters yours has a picture right there that is what I mean by character picture.

Karazura
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:27 pm

I know what you mean. If you know the name of the guy in your picture, just search his name and on the sidebar to your left of google, it will say "Any Size, Large, Medium, Small, Exactly.." Click "Exactly" and type in 100x100. then click the picture you like, save to your computer, and upload.

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hushh on Thu May 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Could i join?

Hushh
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jesszisko on Thu May 10, 2012 11:11 am

Hushh wrote:Could i join?

Absolutely!

jesszisko
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karazura on Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Sorry for the absence I've not been feeling well, but I am now better and will be posting again.

Karazura
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!