Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The World of All (Accepting)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The World of All (Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X_The Knight_X on Sun May 02, 2010 6:13 pm

The World of All

Rules:

The world of all Roleplay is my new and first roleplay dedicated to the freedom to do anything. This roleplay is set back in the medieval times where Kings and mercenaries(you) ruled the World of All. In this roleplay you can choose to be any type or warrior, pirate, wizard, creature, or anything else,though I will need to accept it(which I most likely will). If you wish to have magic powers, they cannot be used to control another character or make your character unbeatable. This world is completely up to you, once a storyline or setting is chosen, it cannot change until the storyline is completed. No single person can complete the storyline without the consent of everyone else in the roleplay. There will not be any storyline that lasts the entire roleplay, I am leaving that all up to you. After the storyline has been completed, we will nominate different storylines and vote on which one will be roleplayed next. The storylines must stay in the medieval times but can range to different kingdoms within the World of All. If the storyline takes us into a different kingdom, the setting must also be described in depth. Just remember that this roleplay is not about me, it is all about you and your ideas. I will create the first storyline and post it here in the first post. After this storyline has been completed, I will strike it out and the nomination process will begin.

Storyline(s):
The Kingdom of All was a bright place full of happiness. The trees and grass had been bright green and the sky a wonderful shade of blue. Many years had gone by when the Dark Mage Jwrn placed a Dark Gem of Demise in a hidden place within the kingdom. The power of the gem was too powerful and destroyed Jwrn, sending him into the depths of the beyond. The gem is still in the kingdom which made the green trees and grass die and turn brown. The sky that had once turned blue was now covered with the dark clouds created bye the gem. Nobody had seen the light for many years. Many people died and many more lost their homes. Other people turned to a life of crime, killing and stealing from those who can barely afford food themselves. The dying King of All has hired you, The mercenaries, to find and destroy the Dark Gem of Demise. Will you be successful? Join in and you will see.

That above is our first storyline. Now I will give you a small character skeleton which will show you the basics of what I want to know about your character. You need to have everything in this skeleton but if you wish to add more, you can.

Skeleton:
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (How old is you'r character?)
[b]Height:[/b] (How Tall is your character?)
[b]Weight:[/b] (Is your character fat or skinny)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (What the character looks like, description or picture, Description advised)
[b]Race:[/b] (Human, Elf, Dwarf, Ogre, Goblin, Troll, Demon, etc)
[b]Class:[/b] (Warrior/Knight, Mage, Archer)
[b]Weapon and Armor:[/b] (One weapon and one armor set and one casual outfit)
[b]Personality:[/b] (I hope you know what this means)
[b]Bio:[/b] (Optional)

Just send your character skeleton to me in a message so I can post it in here. Once it is posted, you can begin posting.

Characters

Name: Areya Manorin
Height: 5"9'
Weight: 109lbs
Appearance: Areya Has long brown hair that flows down to her shoulders. She has dark hazel eyes which when stared at looks like she's starring into your soul.
Race: Human
Class: Archer
Weapon and Armor:
Longbow
- A bow cut from the finest of Yew trees
- Tassels hang from tips of the limbs
- The arrows were cut from the same Yew tree as the bow
Apparel
- A long green dress hand-made by her mother back before she died.(Casual clothes)
- A gold necklace passed down through her family for generations
- A full set of Chainmail (including Cuirass, Gauntlets, Boots, and Skirt) which covers the entire body. She has a green robe which is placed over the chainmail. Has The seal of her family on the body.
Personality: Areya is a kind-hearted young woman who will spare as many lives as possible. She uses her demure and beauty to attract sex crazed males to give her information. She gets along with almost anyone but there are few that see through her.
Bio: Areya Manorin was a highly respected General in the Armies of many kings. She was often recruited from army to army but soon quit every army and became a rogue mercenary who fights for the one with the most coin. Soon after she quit fighting for the armies, one of the kings sent troops and slain her family. She vowed to destroy the king who destroyed her family no matter the cost. Though she had a deep hatred for that one king, she continued to fight as a mercenary until the time came when she would slay the king.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules:
1) Be nice
2) Have fun

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X_The Knight_X
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: The World of All (Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DylanGeorge on Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:18 am

Name:Nofenaz III(NA-FIN-IZ)
Height:6'2"
Weight:195 LBS
Appearance:Kerryington is a handsome, but war-worn looking young man. His hair is shor t and golden and has a 4 inch scar running down from the corner of his eye. His eyes are bright and green, much like the color that the Kingdom of All so desperately desires
Race:Human
Class:Warrior
Weapon and Armor:
Skull-Staff
-A Blunt club topped with a Golden Skull
-Used like a sword in combat
Armor
-Golden plated armor and legs
-A Golden plated knights helmet
-A black cape
Casual
-Shirtless
-Leather leg studs
-barefoot
Personality: Nofenaz is a quiet, but bold and deadly warrior. Always seems to be very serious about going forward with tasks at hand. Sometimes a side of torment can be seen in him, something he hides from his past. Can be nurturing when necessary and is always fearless.
Bio: Nofenaz III, comes from a long line of militants. His great grand father, Nofenaz the first, was nothing but a peasant boy, who grew one day to help free his enslaved city of Carlin from the rule of the Kingdom of Thais and the evil King Thaisanis. Carlin was burned just before Nofenaz III was born and he seeks the learn the wisdom and power of his ancestors, he believes that the Dark Gem of Demise can help him answer some questions about his heritage and help him hone in on the powers he was birth-righted with.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DylanGeorge
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The World of All (Accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 am

Name: Kitara Turner (oh yes i am very original aren't I?)
Height: 5 and a half feet
Weight: 130 (she i slender but curvy but extremely light, all part of her genetics)
Appearance: she has long burgundy brown hair, which is often tied back in a braid. her eyes are darkest green with hints of gold and blue. she is slender with curves where they count and a small figure. she has very delicate looking features but angular ones. she is extremely beautiful. she has lily white skin.
Race: Elf/wizard
Class: sorceress
Weapon and Armor: her weapon of choice is her staff, a long thick bough from the tree of Chander from the land she came from. she has no armor that she wears, only a stone of protevtion that she hangs about her neck every day. she wears a long gown made of silk, it is deep scarlet and emerald green. she wears her sapphire amulet that protects her from critical spells but she can still be wounded occasionally. she has a thin gold weaved belt that she uses to carry her herbs and valuables. she wears a golden head band weaved with grasses and thin branches.
Personality: she has a fiery temper that is easy to light though she is usually pretty easy going. she takes trust seriously and believes that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. she is silent and secretive, not one who would spill a secret that she was told to keep. she keeps her promises and normally follows the rules to the letter, but sometimes she will go her own way if she truly believes it is the right way.
Bio: she is half elf half wizard, born in the land of Chatenoave (sha-ten-oh-ve) and raised by her mother to know the ways of the sorceress. she was trained by her mother and high mages and so she is one of the most fully developed sorceress's of that age.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!