Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Third Ninja War

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Third Ninja War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 pm

It is an RP made back in the day. It was the time when Konoha would not even exist, It is a clan like war between the ninja world.
Name: Uchiha Madara

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Temari San
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Third Ninja War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 am

People won't join because there is no plot. People can't join because there are no character sheets. Work on this, and I may join.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:48 am

I do have one, I can explain it if you like.

Temari San
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:54 am

Please do. It would make it easier to think about applying for. If I sounded rude before, sorry. I'm usually not like that...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:05 am

I want to re-edit that.
I'm not worried about it. I'll make a short version of the plot. It is about the Ninja world about a year or so before the town 'Konoha' was made. It is a re-make on the life of each clan, It is the same as a war, only.. It would be 'us' who act out the member of each clan.
Last edited by Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Temari San
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:12 am

I like it. I do. Can you set up character sheets? Also, may I use a made-up clan that I enjoy using? They're really extraordinary...

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 am

I do not mind if you use your own clan. I'll post a character sheet soon, I'll show mine and you can follow from that.
Name: Uchiha Madara
Height: 175 CM.
Weight: In the mid-hundred.
Clan: Uchiha
Clan Invention: Uchiha Clan
Special: Eternal Mangekyou
Chakra Affinity: He has been seen to use all.
Madara's Weapon: Kusanagi No Tsurugi. Kyodai Sensu.

Temari San
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 am

Reaslu Tancxuos
Clan:Tancxuos, in alliance with Uchiha
Special:Gonogan; removing any body part and turning it into any type of weapon
Chakra Affinity:Mastered
Weapon: (See above)

Good?

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:39 am

Perfect. I can set up the IC thread now and send it to you if you want.

Temari San
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:41 am

If you want to, go ahead.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temari San on Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:05 am

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/third-ninja-war-t16272.html - I can make the first introduction if you want.

Temari San
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Growlithe on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:22 pm

I wish to use this as a backstory for a clan in another Naruto RP I have. Like, the start of the clan

Name: Koyaku Tensei
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 170 lbs.
Clan: Tensei Clan
Clan Invention: Tensei Clan's Weapons
Special: The control over his weapon
Chakra Affinity: Focuses mainly on Lightning
Weapon: A black and red steel gauntlet that covers up to the elbow. It launches Senbon needles either from a distance, or when Koyaku punches
Appearance: Koyaku is tall and thin. He wears almost all black. He has black hair with bangs that go right below his eyes and cover his whole forehead (isn't parted to the right, left, or middle). The sides infront of the ears go down to the end of Koyaku's face. The sides behind the ears are short and the back is short and spiked up. Koyaku's eyes are neon white and seem to glow. He has two lip piercings. Black spikes on the right and left side. He wears a black short sleeve jacket with a collar that goes up to his chin. The back of the jacket goes down to a little bit above his ankles. He wears slightly baggy pants with white straps wrapping around them in random directions. He has 2 white belts that go around his hips forming an X. He also wears black boots and has his nails painted black and black fingerless gloves that go up a little further than his wrists and have chains wrapped around the wrist.
"Glorious and generous as I am, it's only befitting that I reign as a god. Surrender now or share your hometown's fate."
Ira Vehementi - Monomate

Growlithe
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Ooh, I have a good idea for this one... ^^

Name: Kira Kat
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: About 116 lbs.
Clan: Kat Clan
Clan Invention: Creating wolf jutsus
Special: Eye of the Wolf; She can see a far distance and detect the opponents movements through Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu.
Chakra Affinity: Uses it mainly for wolf tranformations and wolf summonings
Weapon: A long katana in which she is very skilled with. One swift blow, and you could be a goner for sure.
Appearance: She appears tall and slim and wears all black with black gloves and sandals. She has black hair that goes down to her shoulders, parted on the side, and has piercing dark brown eyes. When she activates her Eye of the Wolf, her eyes turn a glowing bright red. When she summons her wolves, they mostly turn out to be black males with the same glowing red eyes. Occasionally, she summons the rare silver wolf, known to her as Silverheart.
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!