Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thy Winges (Idea for new name)

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Thy Winges (Idea for new name)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Yeah I'm going to restart this thing but if you have any sujestions for it or ideas on how to fix it pleas say so.

In this land of magic, their has always been strife between Demons and Vampires. One always trying to be better then the other. The Angels always stayed in Heaven, watching their fights only interfering when they dragged the humans of this realm into it. One day the vampire lord of old was tired of the Angels interference, so he decided to kill the five most respected and known Angels of this Realm. Picking them off one by one each in a gruesome, underhanded way they soon all fell by his blade. The Angels where greatly affected by this tragedy many sadden many enraged, in this state of temporary weakness the Vampire lord of old sent his armies out to conquer the realm. Sadly he succeeded, it's been three hundred years since then, a new Vampire rules, his goal similar to the one of old but unlike the ruler of old his goal is larger. He seeks to rule Heaven, Hell and even the other realm. Also unlike his ancestor he knows the power he can attain from the five Angels. In ancient text of lore it is said that a certain few of Angels are reincarnated as Gods most cherished creatures, Humans. Knowing this he is determined to find the reincarnated five in the other realm. But the Angels, Demons and even a few of his own are determined to keep them away from him and to get these reincarnated Angels help to end his rule.

Seting of the Varin Realm: Kinda put in the past but with a twist like Final Fantasy like thet had Airships and guns

Setining the Oluin Realm: It is the modern world of 2008 this is weher the Reincarnated angels are to begin with.

Little on how Vampires work in this RP:
1, Holy water can hurt them
2, They can come out in sunlight they just don't like it too well but it is tolerable
3, They just don't like garlic, it's not deadly
4, Silver bullet rule applies with them not wood stake
5, They do need blood but they can take blood capsules or just vials of it to refrain from having to bite someone.
6, They can have wings, but it's not a mandatory thing their bat like (They can be hidden like pulled back in to their body when they want them hid)
7, They can have unnatural hair coolers (like purple, blue, green, ect.) they also can have unnatural eye color (Like red, purple, pink ect.)
8, It takes at least a day for their injuries to heal (unless their like the ones that almost dragged their guts out then it will take a little longer)
9, They can be on holy ground it just extremely weakens them.

Little on how Angels work in this RP:
1, They don't always have to be nice and kide they can be a bit of a bad ass (excuse my language that was the best word I could think of for it)
2, They get weaker on the night of a new moon
3, They have wings but they can pull them back inside their body’s to hide them
4, It takes at least a day for their injuries to heal (unless they use healing magic)(unless their like the ones that almost dragged their guts out then it will take a little longer)
5, They can have unnatural hair coolers (like purple, blue, green, ect.) they also can have unnatural eye color (Like red, purple, pink ect.)

Little on how Demons work in this RP:
1, Holy water can hurt them
2, They don't have to be working for Satin
3, they can have wings but their not mandatory their Dragon like (They can be hidden like pulled back in to their body when they want them hid)
4,They can't use light magic
5, They don't have to be Bad a**'s
6, They can be on holy ground it just extremely weakens them.
7, It takes at least a day for their injuries to heal (unless their like the ones that almost dragged their guts out then it will take a little longer)
8, They can have unnatural hair coolers (like purple, blue, green, ect.) they also can have unnatural eye color (Like red, purple, pink ect.)

Rules:
1 No cyber:
2 Please put M if their is going to be violence above PG 13 or over 6 cuss words in post
3 No flameing take it to flame war
4 You can cuss but don't use more then 6 cuss words in a post
5 No one liners
6 Please capitalize when you are suppose to (Just a pet peiv of mine I'm not to strict on this one)
7 You follow my rules or you’re out.

Reincarnated Angels:
Fire:
Earth:
Water:
Wind:
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Thy Winges (Idea for new name)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:47 pm

Man my idea must suck big time T_T

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!