Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Time Changed Us

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Time Changed Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 am

This is a private thread... if you are invited then you know who you are :)

Hey guys.
So... we need to figure out roles and stuff like that I think to start off with. I am assuming we are all up for the last idea I posted up about friends drifting apart due to peer pressure and the struggles of high school only to find their way back to each other when one of them is on the verge of doing themselves serious harm. If I am wrong then please correct me.

Did you guys have any ideas? I know Panda you said that you had some ideas to make it more avalible to three people and not two.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Time Changed Us

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:42 am

Hey, I'm here! :D

So, is this harm a serious drug addiction, self-harm or something psychological? Like an imaginary friend created through loneliness that inhabits their thoughts? Dunno, just throwing some stuff into the brain pool.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:19 pm

In the last one I did of this it was a serious drug addiction but any of those would work and I am certainly open to any suggestions or ideas. It's a lot more fun if we all come up with it.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey guys, found the thread and now can talk to both of you....so much easier than pm. Ok, yeah I think with all three of us, this can turn out really nice. I tthink for each character could either have similar problems, with different outcomes, or they could have a completly differnt addiction/problem they have to work on.

So my idea was there were these two best friends who have been friends for a couple of years, go to this huge high school bash,and there they met this guy who was throwing the party, n talk with him a little nothing serious just casual. They don't see him for a while, until one of the friends decides to try something out of the ordinary. (I am not sure what that outof the ordinary is yet.) She runs into him at this place, but its kinda not as interesting as she thought. He comes up to her, doing that, "Hey don't I know you..." line. They decide to leave the place, and go somewhere more entertaining. The girl gets a phone call from her best friend saying, something. The girl says to the guy, I am sorry my friend needs me, i had fun, we should do this again, you arent the loser as I thought you were going to be when I first saw you. Type of thing.

I know its kinda clique, but that is basically the first tning iI came up with, I am gonna think of something better, but let me know what you think.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 am

So far I think it's ok :D

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 am

Yeah I like it.

I think maybe we need to come up with who wants which character and then we can work on some of the details we mentioned depending on those characters so that it all fits in... well at least that was the way I was thinking of doing it.
Also couldn't help but wonder where it would go from there in terms of the two meeting up again... although Im sure my desire to know can be converted into finding out through the story.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:17 am

I'll play a guy. You could make a love triangle from this.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am

Oh a love triangle sounds good :)

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:45 am

Ok..cool.
Goblin, if you want to play the gay, you are more than welcome. Lol.
Miss claire, I am not even sure what happens as they meet or anything, I am still trying to figure out that part, if any of you have any ideas I'll be mlre than happy to fit them in, or even change curtian things around.y

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 am

Lol, I'll play whatever as long as it's male :P Wouldn't be the first time I've played the gay xD

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:57 am

Haha..ok. then we shall make you the male. Do you want to make up the guys name, age n all that. So we can go from there with the other characters.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Name: Simón Jú
personality: A kind and caring man who is loyal to his friends and will always put them before himself. He is well liked by a majority of people and gives off vibes of a pleasant nature. He dislikes violent people and those that would do harm to either him or his friends.
Description: He is around six feet tall and of slight build. He possesses very little physical strength but takes very good care of his skin, hair and teeth. Many women (and men) swoon at the sight if him.
History: He's had homosexual tendencies from a young age, but never told anyone due to his parents obsessive religious beliefs. He lived most of his life in denial, and whilst he has become a little more accepting of himself he still hasn't told anyone.

I'll add more detail as the other characters come ^^

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Well, that sounds really good so far.

Name: Kristen Hernedez

Personality: Very outgoing, fun, entertaining, sort of a cluts, but has an attitude, that sometimes.gets read wrong. Doesn't care for.violence, but can defend herself no problem. Friendly, she loves to meet new people, but isn't afriad to say she doesn't like you. Loves sports, football is her favorite, but volleyball is what she chooses to play, since girls aren't allowed on team.

Ethnicity: spanish/black

Description: About a size 9, athletic build. A little longer than shoulder length hair that is a brownish red. Height is 5'5". Has great heigine, and loves clothes. She has hazel eyes that when the light hits them just right they almost look green.

History: Comes from a rich family, who act as if they are religious. Is completly straight, but when drunk can't be held responsible for any indecenties that may occur. Her family is on the verge of disowning her, since they find her irresponsible. She feels as if can't be her true self when she is around her family. Who knows maybe thi gs will adventually work out for her. She also has a history of drinking, and sleeping around with anyone who has a penis.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:14 am

Oh I didn't know we were going to have the guy as gay but that is fine :)
Both characters are great.
I will get mine up tomorrow... I have to study for my exams tomorrow morning :(

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 am

I can make him swing whichever way you like. As the GM, you may alter my character's Preferences and things as you see fit :)

Ooo, good luck! Mine end on Tuesday xD

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:46 am

Aww I dont want to be GM... I would prefer if we all just work together in this rather than just have one person in charge.

lol and thanks. Got so much information about Rome running through my head along with info on drugs. Our exam period goes for like six weeks or something and both of my exams end up on the same day.
Good luck with yours.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:52 am

Rome? Do you do Classics too????? Yeah, exam periods suck, but thank the gods for study leave :D
Thank you ^^

Working together sounds like fun :D Setiously though, if you dislike Simón I can change him :P

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda_lover2195 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Haha...hear ya, my exams end on wednesday. And good luck to all of yous as well.
And i think it is better that we all work together than have one person run whole show.
I think we could start off with each character and their friends, what they like to do and everything because I don't want it to start out where each of the characters just automatically meet and know each other. So what could happen between the two girls who are friends is my character could previously live somewhere, and her father gets a new position and moves to this new plaace and school. Somethings go down and lets just say this is how the two girls meet and start to become friends. How meet Simon ju, is at some pparty he throws, that the girls decide to crash, and some of the other things I mentioned in my other posts.

Panda_lover2195
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Yeah! I do Rome and Greece. I take it that is what you do since the excitement? Also I have nothing wrong with Simon lol

I like that extra information on the idea. Gives us all a little more information to go on. I will have to come up with a good backstory for my character since she will be the one living in that location. I'll get the start of my character sheet up but might spend work today trying to think of a history for her.

Also. I am going to leave the location picking up to the two of you since I am not American and do not know American towns so it would be easier for the two of you if we did something there and I am fine with that. Although please dont ask me to pick one.

Name: Bella Phillips
Appearance: Bella stands at five foot five and has a petite build. She is very pretty and it is because of her small body and her light skin that she is often compared to a china doll. Her hair is a rich choclcoate brown that hangs down in long soft curls around her face which perfectly frames her bright blue eyes. Bella is often seen biting into her bottom lip when she is nervous.
Personality:
History:

Okay leaving personality oput at the moment since I am in a rush and want to offset her personality with your two characters and find something which fits with that and her history. Promise I will get on tonight and fix this up

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby goblinslayer on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Yup, I do the same :D
I'm British so I have no idea either ^^

Loving the ideas, I think it's a good wag to start.

goblinslayer
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!