Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Choose Your Own Adventure

TitleYetUnknown :Choose your own Adventure

a part of “Choose Your Own Adventure”, a fictional universe by MuteEcho.

A boy goes to save his friend in an odd world ruled by cruel rabbits :other races and their own kind. Only with his kindness and skillful perspective can he manage to save everyone B4 all the worlds are effected By the RedRabbit Leader

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Choose Your Own Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] TitleYetUnknown :Choose your own Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue May 31, 2011 2:56 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Choose your own Adventure"

this is the character Skeleton

Name:
Race:
Hair:
Eyes:
Other:
fav color:
Personality:
picture link:
Last edited by MuteEcho on Tue May 31, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] TitleYetUnknown :Choose your own Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Tue May 31, 2011 3:10 pm

Name: Daisuke Lunos (Naisu)
Race: Human becomes a Red Rabbit
Height 5''8'
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Other: Black shorts, wears a red rabbit hoodie
Fav colour: Purple
Personality:Kind and Nice just like his name means. He can get irritated but only by certain people who love to cause trouble
Dislikes:Jerks like Nitch, being called Nai Nai.
picture link:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you your character is accepted

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:27 pm

cont from text-

You tell Nitch "hey like oww, whatch where you're going" His eyes flash down to yours "Why you! oh its you hey see you're getting better, just passed Nofei she said she just caught you stealing some food, awesome" he slaps you on the back, "where ya headed now"

do you
1 tell him
2 say uh i dunno somewhere
3 to the restaurant to mess with some people

note you may just answer with the number

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:33 pm

1 Tell him where I'm going

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:38 pm

O_o ok sure

You simply state I'm going to see Nelda. His eyes get big. "woah without being called you sure thats the best move!"

do you
1 tell him about neldas offer
2 say nofei stole my food i'm telling
3 say i just wamnna see her shes soo pretty

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:40 pm

1 tell him about neldas offer

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:44 pm

first off AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA to your pic

You tell him with a grin "She wants me to be part of her personal guard" Nitch's jaw drops. "WOAH seriously...she likes you that much! OMG i'm so jealous you've been here all of what 7 days and already " he whistles "Man you work fast I might have to get some pointers from you" You smile seeing the way He practcally hero worships you.

Do you
1. brag more
2 say bye and go see her
3 go to the kitchen

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:47 pm

2 say bye and go see her

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:51 pm

myaaa my laugh is ignored i must try again NYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

You say "well I ought to get going don't want to keep Nelda waiting" he stares after you as you walk off . "WAIT!" he screams

do you
1 stop and turn
2 stop and wait for him to run to you
3 keep walking

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Lol your laugh wasnt ignored =p

1 stop and turn

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:56 pm

MYAAAA its gone...use the pic i sent you of Rei Kagene for it then

You stop and turn back to him as he runs up nearly falling over himself trying to get to you fast enough. You hold back a laugh. He straightens up trying to fix his hair and hood which fell off. Finnaly satisfied with his appearance he takes a deep breath and says "IS there anything I can do for you...get you...anything"

do you say
1 food
2 NOTHING GO AWAY
3 yeah there are a few things you can do

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

I dunno what happened i didnt change anything >.<

1 food

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Myaa just use the epic one then

You say "hmm I dunno food i guess" HE nods "right cause Nofei stole yours how dare she, Nelda will yell at her for sure, so do you want me to bring it back for you or leave it in your room."

do you say
1 bring it to me
2 leave it in my room
3 you hate nofei too

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm

2 Leave it in my room

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 pm

myaa still no pic

You tell him"just leave it in my room" He nods "right thats a good idead so what do you want " he lists names of food at top speed

do you say
1 give me the best
2 anything that can be moved easily and stays fresh longer
3 ALL OF IT IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HUNGY

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Getting on it lol

1 give me the best

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:13 pm

uh you sure the best is food that perishes fast

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wasupcoolguy on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:15 pm

oh wait no number 2 then >.>

wasupcoolguy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:19 pm

heehee thought so you'd end up coming back to ice cream and pies all over your room

YOu tell him "anything that isn't perishible you know lasts long, something filling too so it will last long because of that and a lot" "sure!" he nods excitedly then hurries off falling oer himself again. You burst into silent laughter, but feel bad for making him do this. you arrive back at the main hall
do you go

1left
2center

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!