Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Toontastrophe! - OOC & Sign Up

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Toontastrophe! - OOC & Sign Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:14 pm

All right here goes!

All of the toons in the world have been dropped into one simple town. There are mansions and pools and clubs and everything a toon needs to achieve a life of luxury. All the toons are transported to a huge mansion where they are all crammed into a ball room and forced to interact with each other until the master of the house chooses to let them roam about the town. The villains all greet each other and the good guys do the same. The moment finally comes and the doors open and the toons wander into their new town. But now the power hungry villains decide that they deserve to control the town. The good guys must band together to stop the villains from taking their town. Who will win?! You decide!

Character Profiles:
Name:
Toon taken from:
Appearance (Pic if you want):
Special Abilities:

Here's the storyline: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/toontastophe-t7072.html
Last edited by sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/sesha-t22117.html <--- My character profiles
Follow the populace and you will be popular.
Follow your mind and you will be purposeful.
Follow your heart and you will live.
-Vigilante

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Toontastrophe! - OOC & Sign Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:18 pm

Name: Kagome
Side: Good guys
Toon Taken from: Inuyasha
Appearance: Kagome wears a school outfit. A long white sleeved shirt with a green design on it. She wears a green skirt, long knee high socks, and simple brown shoes. She has brown, almost black eyes and black hair.
http://z.about.com/d/anime/1/0/W/3/kagome-32.jpg

Special Abilities: Kagome can sense when a secret jewel shard is near or when a demon is near. She is also very highly skilled with the bow and arrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby painoftheheart15 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Name: Nagi Springfield
Side: good
Toon taken from: negima
Special Abilities: Nagi is strong in both magical and physical combat. His fighting style is that of a magic swordsman, using both speedy magic casting and hand-to-hand combat. He knows olny a handful of spells, but has a small notebook with many other spells.
Attachments
Nagi.jpg
appearance
(19.68 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

painoftheheart15
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Accepted! The IC thread is already started so post when you are ready!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Name: Marco "Porco Rosso" Russolini
Side: Good
Toon Taken From: Porco Rosso (1992)
Appearance: A pig that can stand up, wear clothes, and has facial hair. A moustache. He wears coke-bottle Sunglasses.
Special Abilities: He has been a pilot for most of his life, serving in World War One in the Italian Air Force. Transformed into a pig by some absurd curse. Since then he's been a mercenary pilot. He may not be that good on the ground, but in the air he's indespensible.

Do I need to change anything?
Last edited by Ottoman on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ottoman
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Name: Aidou Hanabusa
Side: Villain
Toon taken from: Vampire Knight
Appearance: http://www.nautiljon.com/images/perso/g ... nabusa.jpg
Special Abilities: He's a vampire! What else? ^-^
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:05 pm

Ottoman...looks good accepted!
KiraDemonWolf....very nice also accepted!

The IC thread is up and ready for when you guys post. The link is in my first post on this page if you can't seem to find the IC.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am

If a celebrity has been animated, can they be part of toontastrophe? Or would we have to show some proof?

BSX
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:51 am

Ummm...I have seen a couple animated so yes if you write up a profile and just put which toon they were animated in.

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:33 pm

Ok then, well prepare for an "interesting" toon. ^_^

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isis on Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:27 pm

Name:Ino Yamanaka
Side:good guy
Toon taken from: Naruto
Appearance :Image
Special Abilities:Mind control jutsu and also a Chuunin ninja

Thanks to Angel_of_music

Isis
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 pm

Isis approved! Jump into the story when you are ready! Oh and BSX I can't wait to see this toon! Consider yourself preapproved for when you get the profile up!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuroRyu on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:32 pm

Name: Nicolas D. Wolfwood
Side: good guys
Toon taken from: Trigun
Appearance (Pic if you want): http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/1674/wolfwood79tc.jpg
Special Abilities: Carries a large cross called the Cross Punisher, which is actually a concealed machine gun on one end, a rocket launcher on the other, and the horizontal cross area is actually a gun case for pistols.
ImageImage Pika-boo

KuroRyu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:50 pm

^ OMFG I SAW PIKACHU!!!! Anyways how many special abilites can we have max?

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sesha on Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:51 pm

KuroRyu...very nice! Approved and join when you are ready! Oh and I love your Pika-boo siggie!

sesha
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:43 pm

Hey! Sorry that I haven't been posting in a while. I suddenly got busy and forgot all about it!! ^^

Do you think I could add another character, you know, to make more interesting? ;D

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Light Yagami
19 Male
Side:Normally he is good, but since there are few villians, he is evil.
Taken from:Death Note
Special abilities:Posesses a notebook in which when a name is written in it, the written person will die the specified death. He also has eyes in which he can see the name and original lifespan of any person,Shinigami eyes, even though it cost him half his lifespan.
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am

The RP has been dead for a while, but if you interested in reviving it I'll join. . . I never did post my character sheet. LOL

BSX
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:18 am

I didn't even realize... I just saw it in the New Posts thing... LOL.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BSX on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:30 am

LOL it's ok I've done the same thing before thinking an RP was was active when it really was dead.

BSX
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!