Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Apocalypse Rising

Apocalypse Rising

a part of “Apocalypse Rising”, a fictional universe by BrazenWolfsbane.

The barrier between the Daemon world, Apocalypse, and the Realm of humanity is crumbling and it is up to the Four Horsemen and their cohorts to figure out why.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Apocalypse Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Apocalypse Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:09 am

Quick heads-up folks, I'm going to be away til the weekend but'll be posting all the posts when I get back. :D If anyone messages I promise I'm not ignoring you.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:34 pm

It is with heavy heart and hand that I am re-opening the spot of Pestilence. If you are interested, please reserve and get a character sheet for them as soon as possible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 pm

I was directed to this via Crimson and would be interested in taking on the role of Pestilence. I may need a day or two to work on a character.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:13 pm

Hereby reserved. Get in a character as soon as you can!

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:43 am

Heyy, whilst we're waiting for our final harbinger, I started wondering if it'd be cool for me to bring in the demon Leviathan and maybe his lil hellspawn offspring. Because I've used Leviathan before and he's just kinda fun and I figure another dude character couldn't hurt.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:05 pm

About halfway done, currently having trouble working on it properly at home since my computer was struck by lightning last week. Still getting my new computer up and running so I can write again. But should have him done soon.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:10 pm

VitaminHeart, Leviathin yes, offspring not while in the realm of Humanity. The Horsemen (Death at least) doesn't like all that many daemons running amok in that realm, balance between the realms and all that.

Fabricator, sounds good, once we get you're character up I'll be starting the RP

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:57 am

The Horsemen have assembled. The RP will start as soon as the first post is up. Which will be either tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Yeah sorry it took so long. I've updated the parts I hadn't quite done now and hopefully it's finished so long as I haven't missed any mistakes.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:26 pm

The first post is up and the Horsemen have been called

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:14 pm

I'd like to apologise for not getting a post in sooner but this has been a rather hellish month all round frankly.

The lightning which killed my computer at the end of September also fried my router but didn't cause it to break till the middle of October, which combined with overtime at work, my dog having surgery and arranging a mortgage (which now has been stalled due to the sellers being bastards and not getting the proper building permits on parts of the house) has meant very little time to focus on writing. Should be better now that some of those things are fixed.

I just want to have this house bought and paid for so I can chill in the hot tub. I want's a hot tub gods dammit!

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:46 pm

Sorry about the absence guys. Had a pretty killer virus and a secondary lung infection for a good month now. Feeling a lot better and I should have a post up soon!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!