Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Apocalypse Rising

Apocalypse Rising

a part of “Apocalypse Rising”, a fictional universe by BrazenWolfsbane.

The barrier between the Daemon world, Apocalypse, and the Realm of humanity is crumbling and it is up to the Four Horsemen and their cohorts to figure out why.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Apocalypse Rising”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Apocalypse Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:06 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Apocalypse Rising"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Apocalypse Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:06 am

Helloo there! I'd like to reserve The Horsemen of Pestilence, as for the fc right now i'm clueless but i'll be sure to find one. If you could spare any recommendations that'd be godlike.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:08 am

Hi there!
This looks interesting and I think I'd love to have a try for Famine as I'd actually been working on a character with that basis for something entirely different.
Unfortunately I'm literally about to run out the door for the rest of today, but I hope you'd take this as a reservation so I can have a go at hashing a sheet out in the evening. =)
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:00 am

Your spots are hereby reserved!

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi! This is a really neat idea. Could I reserve a demon who serves under Death? I am searching for a FC right now.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:23 am

Yes you may, I have your reservation for one Daemon in my books, thank you!

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 am

Hello all~! Just wanted to let you know if you wanted to have some connections to my character or characterzzzzz Let me know and I will happily oblige xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:36 am

This looks so good!! :O If I could, could I reserve a demon and a human?

I also have a few questions that I would like to ask over PM if that's okay :3

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:07 am

I would like to reserve a demon with FC: Janet Montgomery please!

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:01 pm

I have your reservations marked. MoonlightWraith go ahead and pm me whatever ya got!

Also, general announcement I would like everyone to get their character sheets in as soon as possible.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Sorry I couldn't get my character in Yesterday. The site wasn't working for me. But I'll send her in today

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cracker jacks on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Hello there, would I be able to reserve a demon please? his face claim would have to be Mark Sheppard and his wonderful charm.

cracker jacks
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:31 pm

One slot for Crowley reserved.

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:32 pm

There is one slot left open in this RP, reserve now!

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:28 pm

In case anyone wanted to know my FC is Millie Bobby Brown.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:41 pm

SOrry for the delay, been a hectic week. Will work on something shortly!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:00 pm

Solas is up! Anyone who knows where the name is from I'll love you forever. <3

I'll probably make her CS look better later on.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrazenWolfsbane on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:10 pm

Dragon Age?

BrazenWolfsbane
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:11 pm

Yup! And Solas is the asshole who stole my heart.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:52 am

afreerobin wrote:In case anyone wanted to know my FC is Millie Bobby Brown.

FTW!!!!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!