Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Buckley School: 2016-2017

Student Relations

a part of “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”, a fictional universe by Klayley.

This slice of life role-play follows the lives of the middle and high schoolers that attend the Buckley School in California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Buckley School: 2016-2017”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Student Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Klayley on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:18 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]GIF HERE[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr]

[center][img]NAME[/img]

[size=140][font=centaur]Age | Grade | House
4 Personality Traits[/font][/size][/center]
[center][font=centaur][size=100][color=#BFBFBF]โ—‘[/color]= Neutral | [color=#FFBF80]โ˜บ[/color]= Friends[/size] |[color=#008000]โ˜ [/color] = Enemies : Rivals | [color=#FF8080]แƒฆ[/color] = Hooked up with/Attracted to | [color=#800000]โ™ก[/color] = Crush | [color=#800000] โ™ฅ[/color] = Love or significant other[/font][/center]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Klayley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Student Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivers on Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:45 pm

17 | Senior | Royals
Charming, confident, cocky, opinionated

โ—‘= Neutral | โ˜บ= Friends |โ˜  = Enemies : Rivals | แƒฆ = Hooked up with/Attracted to | โ™ก = Crush | โ™ฅ = Love or significant other

Imageแƒฆโ—‘Ari Rollingsโ—‘แƒฆ
"Last summer, into the fall, I was pretty much only hooking up with Ari. She's a gorgeous girl, don't get me wrong, and she was so cool to chill with, but she wasn't someone that I saw myself in a relationship with. Before Kat, I didn't think I'd ever date a girl, so maybe I was just immature back then with Ari and being a dick, but yeah, I guess she got tired of just having fun without a real label, so she stopped wanting to hang out. I don't really care now, but I kind of feel bad. It's not like we're enemies or anything, but I guess I have some unfinished business with Ari. We just never really talked things out and even though I don't want to hookup with her anymore, I also don't want her to hate me."

โ—‘โ˜บGiovanni de Lucaโ˜บโ—‘
"Giovanni and I used to be good friends, like bro level good friends. I've got nothing against the dude today, but we just went down different paths a few years back. He's really into the Animal crowd, and while I don't get why he thinks that they can offer him more than a few good times on the weekends, I'll respect that that's where he ended up. It's not like we don't have a good time whenever we do end up at the same party after all, but it just doesn't happen as frequently now, as it would have a few years back."

When you're five or six years old, all it takes to make a friend is sharing an opinion on who the best superhero in the world is, and that was the initial conversation that linked these two boys together way back when. At that age, coming from different backgrounds wasn't important, and Timothy genuinely just thought of Giovanni as one of his best friends. As they got older though, it began to become more clear that they were destined to go down different routes in life, at least socially. There was never any falling out or fight, just Tim wanting to be more... more of a someone... while he felt like Giovanni didn't want more. Not something more that was real or beneficial, in his opinion, anyway. It's a shame, because Timothy knows there's more to Giovanni than someone who likes to get high and party, but it is what it is.

Image โ™ฅKatherine Arnault โ™ฅ
""
Whenever Katherine comes up in conversation, Timothy's friends love to remind him that he was the guy who claimed that he'd be an eligible bachelor for life, or at least, in no possibly way, allow himself to get "tied down" to some girl while he was still in high school, but nevertheless, here he is... dating Kat. And he wouldn't want it any other way. He really didn't ever think that he'd break his motto of riding solo while he was still young, and that was even true while he was just having fun with Kat first. He'd never admit it to her, but for a while, he just wanted to hook up with her. But then her walls started coming down, and slowly, he found that his own were too. He connected with her on an emotional level enough to know that he would feel horrible if he just dumped her like the other girls that he liked to "hit and quit", and surprisingly (at least, to himself), he didn't want to end it with her. He actually found himself wanting more, so last May, they started officially dating. While she's definitely "a lot" sometimes, he actually really, really values his relationship with her.

Imageโ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
"I know that I shouldn't feel any need to get to know Kayleen, considering that she wants nothing to do with me or my family, but truth be told, I feel bad about her. Or for her. I don't know how to explain it, really. All I know is that I can understand why she would hate me and my family. But especially me. I was the product of the affair that killed her mom's relationship with my dad, and even though it's my dad's fault, and not mine, I guess I just feel bad for her. I don't know. I'll try, that's all I'm saying."

The whole "being the product of an affair" thing wasn't something that weighed down so heavily on Timothy throughout his entire life, that he was ever really affected by it. It wasn't something that he had to deal with everyday because unlike many stories like his own, he was the love child, but he also was the one who ended up with the normal, happy and healthy family. There was no chaos or tragedy in his upbringing. However, that's not to say that when Kayleen's name ever came up, that he didn't feel uneasy about her. He definitely does feel guilty, like somehow, the responsibility for her getting the short end of the stick falls on him. Though he's not thrilled to have anyone who doesn't want to be there, living with him either, he knows that he has to make more of an effort than Michaela will, if for nothing other than to appease his own guilt.

Imageโ˜บMichaela Cargillโ˜บ
"This annoying little brat is my baby sister, and just as much as I'll never let her forget it, I'll never let any of the many dudes already lining up to try and date her forget it, either."

Timothy's lucky that he has a pretty good relationship with his younger sister. Overall, the relationship that he has with both of his parents and his sister is pretty good and stable, especially when compared to other families. He and Michaela will argue from time to time, but for the most part, it's over stupid things, or one of them teasingly annoying the other to a point where it goes too far. Any little fights they have will never be bad enough for Timothy to not want to kick the asses of anyone who bothers his sister, though. Whether she wants him there or not, he's going to be there.

Imageโ˜บNatalia dos Santosโ˜บ
"Natalia's... well... she's just a whole different type of something all together."

If asked to describe Natalia, or put her into some category, Timothy would honestly struggle because Natalia's one of those people who's more than just an adjective or a label. His relationship with her is awesome and chill, and one of the few relationships that he has with a female that doesn't involve any organ other than his brain doing the thinking. She's easy to chill with, and close with Kat, so she's someone who he can go to for advice, or just to hang out with. At the same time, she knows exactly how to get under Tim's skin, so even though it's always playful with them, he's not blind to what she's capable of, and he'd be damned not to respect her for it.

Last edited by Rivers on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
โ˜ฏ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rivers
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:29 pm

17 | Junior | Royals
Artistic, calm, reserved, habitual

โ—‘= Neutral | โ˜บ= Friends |โ˜  = Enemies : Rivals | แƒฆ = Hooked up with/Attracted to | โ™ก = Crush | โ™ฅ = Love or significant other

ImageGiovanni de Luca
""

ImageHeather Young
""

ImageIsaac Fieraru
""

Imageโ—‘Kayleen Cargillโ—‘
""

ImageLennox Atwood
""
ImageMichaela Cargill
""

ImageNatalia dos Santos
""

ImageSebastian Cole
""
ImageแƒฆTimothy Cargillแƒฆ
""

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:58 pm

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

โ˜บAri Rollingsโ˜บ
"I may not act like it enough, but I'm pretty sure Ari knows at this point that I actually do like her, respect her definitely. I don't allow people an allotted space in my schedule if there was no kind of love for them in my heart. She does need to loosen up a bit more sometimes, but I have it on record that she can be...adventurous under a certain type of influence."

It has probably helped their relationship that Natalia has yet to tell anyone of their little tryst during on of their first parties during freshman year. Nat had just been able to say she was comfortable in her sexuality, was during the off phase of one of her previous relationships, and a few drinks that Ari had been pressured into drinking led to a heavy makeout session that Nat has yet to have told her closest of friends. What probably makes their friendship easier is that they never had to deal with the awkwardness of meaningless hook-ups and to this day Natalia sees Ari as someone she likes hanging out with when she does. A lot of those times seem to include Katherine, but that's an entirely different conversation.

Giovanni De Luca
"He's a kid. Giovanni might be older than me, but the durochka is nothing but an oversized child. How he's made it as far as he has without getting in as many physical altercations as he should have is a testament to the fact that he's a charming fucker. Much like Kat, a lot of people ask how he managed to mostly stay in my good graces and the truth of the matter is that durochka knows how to butter up to me. Even if I still have to put him in a headlock every other day."

Explain relationship in three-to-five sentences.

Heather Young
"The simple truth of the matter is that if I wanted to be a Royal, I would be one. It wouldn't be a difficult task to fulfill. And yet, I don't want it, which is why I firmly believe Heather and I are rather...neutral. If she has a reason to dislike me, I know I haven't done a thing to encourage it because we don't interact enough to have problems. She's clever, I'll give her that."

If people genuinely believe that there is an underlying rivalry between Heather and Natalia, they are the only ones misled by such speculations as Natalia hardly entertains the thought of her lack of a real relationship with the Royal to feel anything other than neutral respect. Heather is smart and she doesn't seem to entertain the idea of pretending to be something else when she first meets people, something Natalia can relate to and respect. It's definitely not a friendship, but that's not anything Nat feels particularly strong about or that she's missing out on. They frequent the same events, know the same people and are closer to one another's levels enough to disallow her any sense of inferiority. It might even help hat Heather's status at Buckley doesn't affect the distant respect Natalia has for her. She simply can appreciate a person who commands attention and respect from others, much like she does, with nothing but their presence.

Isaac Fieraru
"Quote."

โ˜บKatherine Arnaultโ˜บ
"Quote."

Kayleen Cargill
"Quote."

โ—‘Lennox Atwoodโ—‘
"He unimpresses me, simple as that."

Michaela Cargill
"Quote."

แƒฆโ˜บSebastian Coleโ˜บแƒฆ
"Quote."

โ˜บTimothy Cargillโ˜บ
"Quote."

Last edited by chanelindistress on Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:18 pm

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
HEATHER YOUNG
โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
SEVENTEEN | JUNIOR | ROYALS
confident ; manipulative ; charismatic ; vindictive
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

Imageโ—‘ NATALIA DOS SANTOS โ—‘

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!