Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fear The Walking Dead; Dawn Of A New World

Chat, Bullshit and have Fun!

a part of “Fear The Walking Dead; Dawn Of A New World”, a fictional universe by συιʝα.

A private rp among a couple of friends set in The Walking Dead universe but starting at the beginning like Fear The Walking Dead. Tigerz, lightningpoint, thehalfbreed443, geminiblues and Myself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fear The Walking Dead; Dawn Of A New World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Chat, Bullshit and have Fun!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:45 pm

This is specifically just for us to joke around, talk, bullshit and other fun things. You guys have strapped down with me for this rp so we gonna need to talk and joke around in between cuz that's just how I am. I like keeping the OOC a little busy with chatter, improves moral? (lol) Have a question? Go ahead and post it I'll try to answer the best I can! :)
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Chat, Bullshit and have Fun!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:46 pm

cool bananas ! sorry not sorry for my mom language
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:33 am

Lol, I haven't heard someone use that in a while. You shall now be Momma light to me.

But hey, I got a question for yall. On the character sheet, where it says allergies, I wanted yall's opinion. Should we change it to health issues instead? I thought it made more sense but I wanna know from yall.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:03 pm

hello guys, as a fellow Walking Dead trashcan I could not resist joining this. Also for small talk, are we ready for the finale tonight? I'm nervous.

Ouija I think that's a good idea, just to broaden the perspective of preconceived illness or conditions, just so it's clearer.

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:40 pm

I am! I am so nervous yet excited for tonight! I'm still trying to mentally prepare myself for what may go down! Lol.

See that's exactly what I was thinking. It's clearer, adds more detail and makes more sense!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:59 pm

agree, sounds better to have it changed to health issues instead of allergies

and I've never seen TWD pls don't kill me

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:45 pm

Aww what? You gotta watch it one day, it's really good haha. It's like to zombie apocalypse version of GOT just more modern xD. But really it's awesome!

@Gem the season finale had me wanting to throw my remote at the t.v at a certain point. But at the same time it was good, the war has begun!

@Everyone alrighty so I have decided to fix Allergies and make it Health Issues instead. If you already have the sheet and are working on it then can y'all please fix it? And for those who haven't gotten the sheet yet don't worry about it because I shall fix it in a moment.

EDIT: It was fixed!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:14 am

hey ouija ! Just wondering when you planned on starring? :)

sappho
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:31 am

I am sorry guys! I am finishing up my CS now. I've been so busy with classes and finals and whatnot. I'm literally working on her right now!!!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:23 pm

@Gem // Well a set date is not in place yet, but I want all characters to be submitted and either done or mostly done before I actually start. Hopefully, before the 20th, that's my goal.

@Breed // It's all good, I understand the pain and stress but mostly so much mental pain and emotional exhaustion. I'm also hopping back into it and trying to finish up my first character before starting on the others.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:36 pm

Alright since I'm a tad bit impatient and hyped for this, if everyone could get their characters down or mostly done, hell, just send me a wip and we can get started!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:51 am

Finally got her done! So, so, so, sorry it took so long. Let me know if there's anything that needs changed!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:11 pm

I'm so sick of activating phones. If I get one more bitching customer over a data transfer I might just die right there. Hopefully after this stupid launch is over I'll be able to actually get a lot of work done on my characters.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:30 pm

It's all good Tigz, I know how that shit can get stressful and frustrating. Looking forward to your babies tho! <3 ;)

Plus Half, yo she is awesome! Seriously, I can't wait. Oh and let me know if you want to work on relationships. I know our characters had to meet at some point since they go to school together and grew up in Greenville!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Glad you like her! Is there going to be a relationship thread or did I not see it?

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Tue May 02, 2017 8:39 pm

There is going to be one just not at the moment. I'm a little busy in life right now but as soon as this blows over I should get everything up and moving!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sappho on Sat May 06, 2017 11:42 am

I'm still here ! After finals week I will be catching up with everything :)

sappho
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Sun May 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Awesome! I'm so glad to still have you guys! I'll be starting up my second character now and thinking of a third, maybe!

συιʝα
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

I already have my character fully created in my head so it won't take me long to submit her. I'm so excited!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Sun May 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Finished Jasmine! LEt me know if I need to change anything.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!