Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Neighborhood

The Neighborhood

a part of “The Neighborhood”, a fictional universe by supertoastgirl.

Some of the most evasive individuals are intertwined together by unlucky coincidence.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Neighborhood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Neighborhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:55 pm

Hello everyone!

Please reserve a spot on this forum. You'll have 48 hrs to complete your character. If something comes up, just PM me to get an extension.

Thanks!!
Last edited by supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Neighborhood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:02 pm

Hey! I’d like to reserve the female retired agent & the male dealer (I think.....the agent for Balto and the expert in torture). I’m at work right now but can get you FC for both later tonight if that’s alright!
Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Sounds great! I'll put a reserve on those characters.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:34 pm

The Male Dealer
Name: Michael Sheffield
FC: Jack Falahee
Hexcode: #757575

Female Retiree
Name: Isabella Jacobs
FC: Jessica Lowndes
Hexcode: #C44D55

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:46 am

I'd love to take the male FBI Agent, Agent 3130. Sadly, I doth not wish to double up. Its not that I can't, its just whenever I do, I'm always drawn to one more then the other, and it becomes a massive pain as I start to get a little ooc with the other.

For the FC, I think Joseph Gordon-Levitt would be perfect. He has a solid look for an intelligent, almost bookish, agent while holding that playful aspect that will go well with the bickering of the two agents.

Taunbon
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:48 am

@The Littlest Mermaid, those FCs look great!

@Taunbon, I love Jospeh Gordon-Levitt as that character! Could you also provide a Hexcode too? Thanks.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy Jelly Love on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi, your roleplay looks super interesting and I wanted to know if I could reserve the female dealer. I'd also like to reserve the male retired agent.

FC: Seolhyun Kim
Hexcode:#41376B

FC: Sung Joon
Hexcode: #224C74

Candy Jelly Love
Member for 8 years
Visual Appeal Person of Interest Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:30 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait to see your character sheets.

Also, just a heads up for anyone lurking, I'm working on the Female FBI agent right now.

EDIT: The character sheet has a couple of bumps and bruises. Just submit it with the mistakes if you can't figure it out, and I'll edit them out for you. Thanks! Oh, and just a little word to the wise, you might have to add more transparent lines on the left and right if you're going write a ton for your characters personality and background.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:04 pm

Do you mind if I use a different character sheet?

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:05 pm

Nope, I don't mind at all! Go for it. :)

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:28 pm

Blegh, Hexcodes, eh... #5f545e

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakingdream on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 am

This looks really awesome, could I reserve the female mercenary? I'm a bit busy right now so I'd have to post the FC tomorrow.

wakingdream
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:50 am

@Taunbon, the hex code is really for me. If you don't want to actually use it for posts, no harm no foul. Also, I was going to make another forum to solidify covers but I love that you already delved into that! I'm going to steal some of the things you have in your CS for those sheets, if that's okay. Looks great so far!

@wakingdream, sounds great. I'll reserve her for you. :)

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Taunbon on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

@supertoastgirl: Thanks! I wasn't sure about putting that all in, but I figured why not? The name was weird, cause I didn't want to just put his real name up there so people have to write his cover name in the post and then put his real name in the search thingy in order to tag and I know people are going to get them missed up [I already did, I had to edit his cover story to fix his dad's last name]. So just threw them both up.

Sure, feel free to use whatever from it!

Taunbon
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:47 pm

Yeah, I didn't really think about that... I guess I'll just have to put her cover name in the character synopsis. Hm. Or I might just make a new character submission. Wow. I feel so silly that I didn't think about that. Hahaha.

Anyway, I'm going to being sending you a PM soon to further discuss Brenner and Hedda's cover.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry for double posting, but Hedda is finished and I've accepted Brenner who is nearly finished.

I've also started a new thread for covers. This way you can have a quick look at who is pretending to be who without searching through character sheets. Can't wait to see more awesome characters!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:23 am

Sorry! I'm slowly getting my two together. I've been working non-stop. I should be able to either finish them, or get them almost all the way there sometime tonight!

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 pm

It's no problem. :) Can't wait to see the finished character sheets!

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wakingdream on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:03 pm

Really sorry for the wait, something unexpected came up. Anyway, the FC I will be using is Alona Tal with the hex code is #FFA500

wakingdream
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:33 pm

No problemo, wakingdream. Can't wait to see a her character sheet sometime soon. :)

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!