Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale

Colosseum a Fantasy Tale.

a part of “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”, a fictional universe by Gorman Conall.

A corrupt king rules a kingdom with an iron fist. He holds an annual tournament where people and slaves battle each other for a chance at a reward. freedom, wealth..maybe even a chance to overthrow the king.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Colosseum: A Fantasy Tale”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Colosseum a Fantasy Tale.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:39 pm

Yup...birthday celebrations then larping all weekend. Be back Monday. Luckily my char doesn't tie anyone up. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Glor
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SerenityGrace on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

I have been going through a lot right now. Ive been busy with work and yesterday morning my grandmother died. Also Gorman and my internet provider has decided to cancel our service because we no longer have phone with them and after many hours on the phone talking with incompetent service reps we still cant get them to fix the problems so we will probably loose our internet at anytime. We apologize for this but there isn't much we can do at this point. So while we will try to keep up for now we might stop at any moment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SerenityGrace
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Ah. Sorry to hear about that. :-/ Hope everything turns out ok for ya'll.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby googlemabob on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

Tough stuff, my friend. I offer my condolences about your grandmother, and I know how b*tchy ISP's can be. Hope you guys stumble upon better times.
"The evil that men do lives after them/ the good is oft interred with their bones." -Shakespeare

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?" -Mahatma Gandhi

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup" -Anonymous

googlemabob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

don't worry bout us, take care of yourselves first. My condolences. I f you want my email pm me. I will be glad tell the rest of the gang. You can always email from the library :)

Glor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Sooo...does this mean we are done? Gorman, please let us know when you are up and running...I miss this.

Glor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Me too Glor.

Arige
Member for 15 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:34 am

I'm pretty sure they're just busy. I don't want this RP to bite the dust...this is too good of an RP, with dedicated people, to die. Even if it takes them a month, 2 months, half a year, to sort out their problems, I still want to finish this up when they get back. Never leave an RP unfinished. :)

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 am

Hey uh, does anybody know why my username is red?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:55 pm

I see my name in red but not your name.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:13 pm

Mikkid says hi.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 pm

I noticed Gorman's other RP has been flagged as closed. I'm not sure whether he had it closed or it was closed due to inactivity, but I can't access it anymore. I hope the same isn't done to this one. In case it might, I decided to go and save all the character profiles and general RP information so that when Gorman came back the info wouldn't be accidentally lost.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glor on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Thank you Athrun!

Glor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 pm

Can I have your IM handles if you have any so I can keep in contact?

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperZ on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:39 am

I've been getting "No proxies allowed" notices from my connection at home lately.. Don't know why that is. It worked fine before. Argh. Well that probably means I won't be able to post as often until I get it sorted out (using my dad's mobile broadband now.. It's the only one that works out of 3-4 other connections I've tried)

ReaperZ
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:07 pm

By the time Gorman and Serenity get their problem fixed yours will probably be fixed as well. Hope they get their problems solved soon..:-/

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 pm

I really need this RP or another good one because I am bored out of my mind.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:47 pm

you said you were going to start one before.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arige on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:50 pm

I can't with the computer I have. It would not let me do everything and I am staying in Mississippi long then I thought and to top it all off I have depression.

Arige
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Athrun Zala on Wed May 12, 2010 5:26 pm

man, I wish this RP would get started again. I'm getting nostalgic. :-/ I wonder what the situation is with Gorman and Serenity.

Athrun Zala
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!