Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. Vladimir's Academy

St. Vladimir's Academy

a part of “St. Vladimir's Academy”, a fictional universe by Adrian Shadoan.

School for the Supernatural

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St. Vladimir's Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] St. Vladimir's Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:50 am

Hahaha, okay! Thanks! I'm still getting used to the set up of this forum. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Morbin on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 am

I've been here five months or so, and I still don't have a clue how most of the stuff works, but when in doubt, trial and error.

Also, I warned you about this Adrian! Theoretically if Moth can eliminate air resistance, he can keep using gravity and his own powers to constantly accelerate to the point where he reaches relativistic speeds.

In short, that means he can travel forward in time. And god help us all of he hits something, traveling at such extreme speeds he could impact with the force of a nuclear warhead.

Wee combining physics and magical powers to hilarious unintended results. I think I might introduce another air elemental character, possibly the one who sent him to St. Vladimir's in the first place, just someone to keep him from killing us all unintentionally.
"All I need in life is love and music... And insulin, but that takes away from the beautiful simplicity of the quote."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Morbin
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 am

Go for it I don't give a damn blow it all up whoooooo destruction.
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/hack-project-genesis-ooc-t38587.html
Join .hack//project genisis

Chapter 2 of Sin City is up and needing players.. Are you ready to Return?
return-sin-city-ooc-t42809.html

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:14 am

haha nice Adrian, aren't head masters meant to value the life of each and every student or some jazz like that? :P
Catch teh butterfly!
*by this person*

inu-bri
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 am

AAAHHH!! DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!!!!
Cool. Lemme get Yumiko out first. I like her, and really don't want her killed off....

But that's really not gonna happen right? -fear-... I mean... I've got some good shit goin' on with dementedsoul20 here. -super fear- Don't make us start over somewhere else... -sniff-
I would be sad. :/

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adrian Shadoan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:34 am

No not all headmasters actually like their students Arie's got stuck with the job he didn't ask for it but he feels he owes it to old man Vlad.

Adrian Shadoan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:01 am

haha, nice to know :P

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:45 am

I am going into withdrawals....
-froth, seize-

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:21 am

Is this dead, or what's going on here?
"And if the devil would take her, I'd thank him for his pain, I swear to God I'll hang me self if I get married again"

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 am

I have been waiting for Saline to respond to Yumiko for FOREVER. I have no clue where she went....

I'd hate to just keep going without having her character's reaction, since the relationship between Saline and Teryl seems close. -shrug- I'm a stickler for crazies like that.

Where'd she goooo????

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inu-bri on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 am

Sorry D: I've been crazy busy lately!!!!
Shall reply now

inu-bri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:03 am

is it still okay to join? o.0

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:16 am

It should be... but I'm not GM.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am

You can join, You still have to wait for the GMs acceptance of your character and doesn't seem to be constantly on so don't expect an immediate response. I'll wait until Yumiko replies to write. This looks like it'll be interesting.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 am

Lol! Sure is interesting. I think I may have killed Yumiko... not sure yet though. It depends on what others might do.

...O_O I really didn't think any other way was possible... Had to do something since she's a friggin' wreck.

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedsoul20 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:44 am

Strange really... I wish women I just met would act like this in the real world.

Dementedsoul20
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:51 am

BWAHAHHAHAH

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:42 pm

There you go. I think I've got a lifeline in there, if you feel like taking it.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!