Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Im still not even satisfied with this post but it will have to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:54 am

Slight edit to my latest post, really only and addition to the last sentence, don't know why i didn't put it originally it's not good for my character to have the entire spot light in combat.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 am

I've made a new version of the Crown of Chains, This is fairly early in the world its a good deal of time before the original crown of chains.

roleplay/a-crown-of-chains/#ooc
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:07 am

how does one approach Jarei without getting their faced pecked in.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:20 am

Very carefully, you approach with out any sign of hostility or fear(unless it knows you) It will beak you if you come towards it to fast or with a drawn weapon. They are highly intelligent almost of sentient race levels and as such do understand what is going on just as well as humans would. If it feels your a threat to itself or other Jarei it will maul you. So keep your features kind, your weapons away, and make no sudden or quick movements and it wonā€™t turn defensive.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:59 am

Great Choice for music. Noe I just have to create a post at least as close to as good as yours.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:20 am

Qetzo don't be so critical with your posts remember a perfect post is a bad post, as people aren't perfect. That and Chris doesn't have this time to think over his actions use that surprise and urgency to write out a response.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 pm

I apologize don't take so long to make it perfect i take long to make sure I don't godmod in any way.

Also at the risk of looking foolish what do you mean by
almost abstemiously appearing in front of Chris

if I have the right definition for abstemious it means in a moderate or sparing way. How exactly would that look like.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Uh... well that is called Auto-Spell Check Fail... meant to say Instantaneously... so I fixed it.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:06 pm

ahh i see that would make sense then okay I will have my post done soon, one last question would parrying his attack be out of the question or are the elven blade at least strong enough to not break if his blade hits it at an angle, dodging just seems a little improbable after basically teleporting in front of him.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:11 am

The Black Elfā€™s sword is made of Mithril so yes it could stand a parry though would probably go numb after deflecting a blow like that and a dodge would work as he is teleporting he canā€™t actually move that fast.(He is pretty much Nightcrawler form of teleporting.

Also added Age categories and diets to Races and Bestial Races In Depth.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:04 am

I am actually kind of sad now i didn't want Victiara to die. I kind of wanted Chris to die instead of her as sort of an unsung hero, where he would still be recognized in the city as a traitor deserter and treasonous man and by so turn of events it is believed that Victiara slayed him, or she would actually slay kill him because he gave her reason to[a false one mind you he would do it so she would be recognized as a hero and new beacon of hope for the city], while protecting the princess. After he killed Zaleth of course.

I don't know what to do now. I want him to be consumed by rage, no amount of of preparation before the fact could prepare anyone for a that, but then again blindly rushing in and attacking without reserve would be a very bad idea.

Not only that when Zaleth does eventually die it is going to be even worse from Chris. I don't know if you remember this post awhile back during when Chris was acquiring Templar powers as well.
The Shadow looked at his hand as it turned transparent. ā€œYou foolā€¦ youā€™ve won this timeā€¦ butā€¦ I will always be apart of youā€¦ and in your moment of weaknessā€¦ I shall smote you like the cur you areā€¦ā€ It said stepping backwards the darkness following into him as he vanished leaving only a room of white which faded back into the circular room.

but I would say that right after Zaleths defeat that one be a substantial moment of weakness as he falls into despair or one could even argue that now as he begins to be consumed by rage.

Speaking of Templar powers, can Chris even use the right now there have been instances where I wanted to post him using them, but was unsure about that. Also if he can use the while the be twisted at all should he use them while he is consumed with rage and hatred.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:36 am

Victiara isnā€™t dead shes justā€¦ well someone she loves and her father are seemingly prepared to fight to the death. Kind of leaves you with little to speak of when you think about it Shes probably trying to figure out what the hell is happening and what to feel. Also Night Bane is only lethal against evil targets it otherwise is like a flash bang or mace for the body.

Templar powersā€¦ uhā€¦ donā€™t remember where we recorded them. Though I thinkā€¦ I said you gained control of one of your two.
(Found um)
Ok the shield works as a surface shield, as in itā€™s dome will not pass through solid objects when its made. In other words while a solid and powerful fortification as its forming if something is in its way it will form over and past leaving a streak of whatever was blocking its way. (Think of light, if something gets in its way it leaves a shadow the shadow being a block in the light.) Also it has to use your sword, in addition the shield works both ways it canā€™t be broken from the inside or outside only once you release the power.

Your second power, Iā€™ll base around your bloodline.

Dragon blood. Raising your sword to the sky you bring it down in a wave of crimson fire which will move until it hits something strong enough to stop your weapon if you were to hit it with the sword or a hundred feet. (On other words you summon forth a extension of your blade in the form of dragonā€™s fire.)

Ohā€¦ donā€™t worry I got my plot downā€¦ I think you all will enjoy the tricks I still have up my sleeve.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 am

Ehh, im not trying to convince you to edit the plot those were just my hopes for which way the story would go.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:01 am

Also as you might want to know, Vexia isnā€™t materialized so she isnā€™t a solid entity as of now so you can still dodge and move even though she is leaning against you.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

I think i would be forced to use Dragons blood as well seeing as i have no intact weapon,

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:12 am

There are plenty of swords on the walls, Zaleth resorted to using one as his original was superheated. Also Templar abilities require a sword to use.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:27 am

hmm i wish I had read that before making that post. i will edit it tomorrow then when time allows.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:12 am

Why is it that I feel that Zaleth isn't the true enemy here. I have this really strange feeling telling me that there is still someone working behind the scenes.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Because he wasn't... and never was... should have guessed that... seeing Mealis still gave him her blessings via Templar powers.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!