Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:40 am

...Yeah. Really should pay more attention to OOC boards. :P It'll probably take me a while to actually jump into that rp; I'm kinda loaded up for now. :P But there are a few that are looking close to dead now...so maybe after those are gone so I can clear up some space. But that rp does interest me; just might be a bit harder to jump in a little later, though... :P
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Hmm Raven I have a question. Is there a difference between mages and warlocks in the land of Dophia?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:53 pm

There is, heres a list of magic caster types.

Forms of Magic.

Magi: Are gifted their spells by Septriss the human seem to only be able to become these at birth while other races seem able to learn it after praising Septriss for a select time. Calling upon this magic weakens the body physically which is relieved after an eight hour period of sleep.

Spell Conjurors: Are the name given to Septrinian spell wielders. Calling forth the energy of once living objects they send forth devastating spells that donā€™t drain their own bodies. Humanoids are capable of learning this form of magic from Septrinians.

Warlocks and Witches: Those who delve into demonic powers gifted by the Eldar or the true demons. Though these grants incredible power one slowly loses their sanity due to the pure raw power coursing through their bodies eroding their very identity.

Necromancers: These damned casters are scorned by gods and demons . Drawing their power from their very souls they raise armies of undead to plague the lands which scorn them. Capable of unleashing such devastating spells and calling forth such horrid fiends one must be very weary when facing such casters.

Sorcerers: Their spells and magic are innate, a natural adaptation to a world of war. Their spells reflect their ability to influence people and objects. The more influential they areā€¦ the stronger their magic.

Druids: Calling forth the embodied wrath of nature Druids defend the wild lands with a passion.

Clerics: Call forth the embodied wrath of their god to smote down infidels and enemies of their kindred. They will stand in defense of their godā€™s beliefs to the death.

Templar: Focus their faith into one of two attacks unique to their souls. Often proud warriors and defenderā€™s of Mealisā€™ name and code.

Shaman: Those who call forth the power of not just nature, but all forms of existence from all planes that make up Ithia these casters tend to only rise amongst the more bestial races.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:07 am

You must really not like Chris to have to make such a decision between a woman you truly love and the lives of countless of innocents. Such a choice would drive most people mad if they knew of it ahead of time.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 am

Fate can be changedā€¦ you could save them both if you found out whom your worst enemy is before this happens. If you slay them before they have the chance to enact this you will be able to stop it from happening.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:31 am

Something occurs to me to ask you something. Raven how much are you enjoying this.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:33 am

What exactly do you mean? The role-play, the psychological damage I'm probably causing your character, or something else?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:37 am

no that you mention the psychological damage lets go with both. originally i was just asking about the roleplay itself.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:42 am

Iā€™m quite fond of the role-play itself, as for the psychological damageā€¦ not as much as I normally would.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:49 am

oh? why is that your not enjoying the psychological aspect?

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:32 am

Ehā€¦ I just get more enjoyment at psychologically destroying characters I donā€™t likeā€¦ Chris is a character I can respect.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 am

Lets see how good my memory is. Assuming Chris know who it was that appeared before him. I can think it's Na'tally who did this false trial. Since the incident of the black elves stealing Victiara away i had wondered who was behind that and who was the mysterious figure referring to the unfolding event with chess. The only reason Chris knew who took Victiara was because of Sekivar, but during the battle he kept spewing about his master, the ruler of Kai'Drona, also the mysterious figure with the chest piece was speaking rather proper. All this leads me to believe that Zaleth is the serpent in the grass, the wolf in sheep's clothing, etc.

Am I right? Despite that small paragraph explaining my thought process I am still unsure.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:45 pm

It's scary to think of what is gonna happen next. I am have two out comes that I am almost sure this will branch into.

Hmmm I guess im not a sharp as I thought. I was sure that it was either gonna be Veldon or Sonya to pop out...

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Iā€™m not so mean as to make you fight Veldonā€¦ Iā€™ll just leave it simpleā€¦ Veldon isnā€™t something most people can beat, you need magic to wound him and he has a lot of racial traits.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:31 am

I am currently making more specific racial explanations for my Info forum so I apologies if I seem a bit preoccupied... as I am.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 am

Yay this roleplay has been going on for four months. Way to go Raven!

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:30 am

Oiā€¦ I wonā€™t take all the credit twas all of us that make it last.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 am

Yes that's true Kudos to you too Cortez and Crystal. Should you ever read this.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:37 am

Wonderbar so far I have Plains Humans, Imperials, all the Children of the Isles, and the Talā€™Threar in depth finished. I also finished Talcor In depth finished as well so check them out when you can Iā€™ll be doing them in order so it may take a while to get to anything non-human.

// The link is in my profileā€™s website area. //

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:42 am

The ones I look forward to gaining knowledge about the most are Septriss, Eldis Sun, and Vexia Katar. Not necessarily in that order.

Edit: also I must say this is quite The expansive universe you have come up with Raven. Occasionally with this much thought put into a person has been writing a novel. Are you thinking of writing a novel Raven?

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!