Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Burning Seperation

The Burning Seperation

a part of “The Burning Seperation”, a fictional universe by .Aimie03..

When the world wakes up with three differant types burns on their arms, society takes a downwords spiral into the depths of seperation, terrosim and hate. And now segregation and loathing is burning everbody.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Burning Seperation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Burning Seperation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Aimie03. on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Welcome to my roleplay! I hope you join, and if you have any questions, just ask here :)

Thank you :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.Aimie03.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Burning Seperation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:17 pm

I can't wait for this to start. Got ant estimates, Aimie?
Your chances of getting struck by lightning go up if you stand under a tree, shake your fist at the sky, and say "Storms suck!"

-Johnny Carson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Aimie03. on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 pm

I've got a friend who's reserved a character place, so we're just waiting for her, ans i'm hoping there are more people who want to join,

So i'd say we'll start on tuesday??

.Aimie03.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:23 pm

That's all right with me, although I have school. Now, if you don't mind, I have a stereotypical American question: Do British people like American accents as much as Americans like British accents? Just wondering... hope I don't sound stupid.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Aimie03. on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, I dont know about the british in general but I like american accents, they're awesome =)

.Aimie03.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:03 pm

I feel the same way about British accents, but I'm pretty sure most other Americans like them too.

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Aimie03. on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 pm

If anyones noticed, the character 'Carmen Jackson' is in this story, but currantly is not being played. I just wanted to ask here if anybody would like to roleplay her, if they feel up to it, as it looks like shes going to be a big character. If no-one wants to i'l do it myself, but I already have two characters, and I dont really want another one right now.
Thank you =)

.Aimie03.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lightningflash on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:58 pm

*pokes roleplay with a stick*

Lightningflash
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .Aimie03. on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:42 pm

Happy bonfire night everybody!

.Aimie03.
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!