Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dale-creek hill Asylume

Asylume

a part of “Dale-creek hill Asylume”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

The people too dangerous to go into prison.. yeah they're put here.. and you'll be working with them.. i hope you have life insurance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dale-creek hill Asylume”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Asylume

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kowalski1968 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Go to activity, click REPLY TO THIS ROLEPLAY, type out your entry, then hit submit and watch the games begin :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kowalski1968
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 am

DID IT!!! <3
hope its okay for a first post :s
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 am

The first post is allways the hardest. Well all posts are hard for me -.-
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 pm

My character might not be as demented as Kowalskis but she sure is dangerous and has some serious issues.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Indeed i read.. it was awesome :] .. We should all just randomly write till our characters meet.Meh wheres everyone else >^-^<

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Kowalski, your charactar is the reason i can't sleep at night T.T

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kowalski1968 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 pm

He's good at that :D

Kowalski1968
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:09 pm

His character is kind of disturbing but I am pretty much the only person who likes having nightmares and cant sleep to perfectly gay dreams. I have lots of nightmare fuel. Stephen king movies, splatter films, Genocyber, Mai-chans Daily Life (manga) etc-

Note: Whoever wonders what Mai-chans Daily Life is and thinks "the title doesnt sound bad", should think before they start reading scans at mangahut because you'd either puss out after the first chapter or get nightmares for the rest of his or her life. It is like underestimating the title "Two Girls One Cup".

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:38 pm

:L i actually love the characters in this! especially kaleos and cyrus so far :D
Its just. i dont know... so facinating ^-^ id love to work in a place like this ¬¬ but no one will let me.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:46 pm

I worked in a place like this for about half a year. All there was were psychotic fascists, depressed criminals and a girl my age who was just like Kaleos. Thats where I got the inspiration from. Just that girl wasnt a murderer. She was in there for attempted murder. I got to socialize with her when she was in a straightjacket. I didnt fall for her acting but I fell for her. I often gave her a kiss and said get well. I cared for her. She never got well. A week after I left the job she was found hanging by a belt in her room.

Talking about it still makes me cry because then I found out that she was alive and it was a big fat lie to keep me away from her. She ended up becoming a good friend after she was declared to be sane.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 pm

Wow.. that must have been tough coping with their ways and such and sad as well.. (dont cry!!!! -hugs- :'[)..
i got the inspiration for this whole thing from my uncle who works in a place like this as well, its only for men though and they are.. unbelievable. One week he'll come home with a black eye the next cracked ribs.. still.
Im so glad you joined this then to bring in realistic experience and so on :] i have a feeling this is going to be a great RP.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 pm

gah! kowalski your characters pics so creepy.. just got the shivers..

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kowalski1968 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:43 pm

He's just misunderstood... I swear :D

Kowalski1968
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:44 am

There was this one guy he was all like "if Hitler was still alive, we wouldnt have these places. He was the best." Then I answered: "You would have been gassed instead." Then later on he attacked a nurse. I restrained him with a simple non lethal move from Zui Xuan. I boxed a vital point and he just tipped over.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:04 am

Not to sound like niave or anything but what does 'biological hermaphrodite' mean?

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

Well you see..
She is a shemale I belive.. got both sexs (spelling >.>)

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashia on Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 am

Wow this stuff sounds kinda weird but I don't know much about it so who am I to judge really? XD Even still this whole thing sounds fun.

Ashia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Welll ;D read the intro bub that'll educate you.

Ahh i thought thats what it meant but i wasnt too sure.. wow..so shes kind of playing for both teams lol. Thats quite alarming.. :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Kablamow is sort of right but a shemale is actually what you call a guy who has a feminine appearance and implanted breast who hasnt actually had a gender change yet. Or a shemale is a girl who had a gender change but didnt take testosteron to keep her female appearance. A biological hermaphrodite is a hermaphrodite who hasnt had gender assignment surgery so still is a person who has both male and female genitals but appears rather androgynous. My ex was like that. But what do you expect, I am pansexual meaning I have attraction for all natural human genders. This means I dont like the Transgendered.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Not that it would matter to Sam since he have spent 12 years in a all male prison without visitors ^^

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!