Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky

Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky

a part of “Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky”, a fictional universe by *Darth-Kryon*.

The Ulysses Federation has control and order over the whole world of Demitus. The Eclipse wishes to take that power from them. The Heroes of the Sky only want peace.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:09 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Final Fantasy: Renaissance of the Sky

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 pm

This looks really interesting. I shall submit a character sheet for the Element, if that's all right.
There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:43 pm

Thats fine but I will warn you. Your character may not get the spot I have 3 others wanting the element spot

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:26 am

We will start soon. I think all we need is one more person to play on The Eclipse side so Xio ain't all by himself.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 pm

I volunteer for this, and will make a profile soon. Ex put me up to it... =)

~Kiku~
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheeseymonkey on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:04 pm

good its going to start about tommorow or tonight... even though tonight I won't be on for it all so I will try to do good in this FF rp. And a question... Is this idea coming from FF12 and FF revenant wings?

-Thanks for answering, cheesey.
Duranin battle poem from Tales of the past 3:
When shadow comes to claim our souls,
Some must rise - the light of old.

Names in stone, spirits of legend.
Deeds unknown, yet never forgotten.

These are the Duranin!

Of honor within and of fear without.
Remember them, when in hope you doubt.

Cheeseymonkey
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neko-chan890 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Hey! I'll so totally be there when it starts. hopefully i'll be. if not then with in the next twelve hours of it starting..=]
Let's Stick Together...
And Be Best Friends Forever...

Neko-chan890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:54 pm

I'd be happy to begin tonight, if my character gets approved. =)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:34 pm

I won't be on again until tomorrow night sometime, but I'm sure that won't be a problem if you guys start earlier. Just a head's up and all. =)

Oh, and Kiku, thanks for indulging me on this one. ^^

-Ex

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I'm willing to start anytime, if my character gets approved of course

vamparific
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:09 am

I'm putting up the post by roleplay thread and you guys can get started. We got plenty enough characters. I will post first and we will take it from there.

@Cheeseymonkey: think of the movie Final Fantasy: Advent Children and we are trying to make a literate form of a completely different storyline.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:00 pm

*Darth-Kryon* wrote:I'
@Cheeseymonkey: think of the movie Final Fantasy: Advent Children and we are trying to make a literate form of a completely different storyline.

This strikes me so much like FF12 but i do see the FF7 themes and such. So it's kind of a combination of the two?

vamparific
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:14 pm

I see that the Eclipse is lacking in members(at least for it to be even with the Federation), So I was thinking I could make a a character for it.

Plus, It would give me more stuff to write if I blank out on Virgil XD

Sorentier
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 am

@Sorentier: Feel free and make an eclipse member.

@Vamparific: I have never played FF12 but I have played FF7. I tried making my own storyline but everyone might see a comparison to another final fantasy since this roleplay is influenced by Final fantasy.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:45 pm

I just want to say I want to thank all who had been replying to this roleplay and keep it going. At the same time I want to ask the people who haven't posted in a while. To at least let me know if ur not going to be on for a while so we are not leaving you behind. I don't want to leave any characters behind and I am willing to slow down the roleplay for certain characters to catch up.

::Announcements::

@ManofWar55: I made a guy for The Eclipse inspired by you. Hopefully I can help out and get the Eclipse on the right track and we will start knowing what to do. I will start PMing you so we can establish plots as we go.

@Sorentier and Vamparific and Zetta: I have been waiting on a post from you guys. if you are unable to post for a while just tell me in the OOC thread and I will attempt to slow down the roleplay so you can catch up. I understand you might be busy but I don't want to be left hanging along with everyone else.

@Nekochan89: All I ask is when are you going to post so we can have you in the story as well. I don't want to abandon you in the story I actually want you to be a part of it. So if you are busy or having trouble of what to do send me a PM. And i will see If I can get you on the right track.

I am putting the roleplay to a HALT until I get word from the other roleplayers in a week if they plan posting or not. If they do not reply or notify me we will continue with the story on 10/13/10.

Again Thank You

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey, Darth & War, would you mind if I was in on plot discussions for the Eclipse as well? I don't want to be the only one who has no idea what's going on, if that's okay...

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 am

Of course Kurokiku I will be sure to involve you as well. It wouldn't be fair if you had to guess at what was going on.

RECAP OF STORY
-The Heroes of the Sky are planning to raid the Ulysses Federation Research Facility and gather any info on Ulysses Human Research rumors. Ulysses Federation is completely unaware of what is going on since The Heroes of the Sky are an underground organization.

-The Ulysses Federation has already been tricked and sent in a confusing trail of chaos. Micah of the organization The Eclipse began to shut down the Flight Generator but didn't shut it down properly and was easily prepared. The Ulysses Federation have maintained order once again but still was not able to capture any of the people responsible.

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Well people I haven't heard anything from the other roleplayers shall we move on a bit early....

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machina Ex Deus on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm

I'll second that motion. =)

Machina Ex Deus
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Darth-Kryon* on Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:49 am

Lets move on

*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!