Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dale-creek hill Asylume

Twists etc

a part of “Dale-creek hill Asylume”, a fictional universe by Mousie.

The people too dangerous to go into prison.. yeah they're put here.. and you'll be working with them.. i hope you have life insurance.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dale-creek hill Asylume”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Twists etc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:40 pm

soooo... whose escaping and what twists do people have in mind ;]
Some call it madness but i just call it esctasy

The Project Of Warren High [Open]
An elite boarding school for monsters takes on a human project.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Twists etc

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Wellllllll people??
Fish or kaleos have to escape cause they're insane characters! But everyone else could show their true potential as a character if you all eventually somehow escape from your cells to run freely round the asylum. Its fairly big if you think about it :]
It'd be crazy!! But yes ideas and suggestions would be GREAT!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mousie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Well... For the moment Sam has no reason. Because he belive that Maria is still alive, the woman that takes care of Sams wife and childs grave. She died 4 years ago in a carcrash so there is no one that takes care of it. That's his only reason to break free ^^
Kablamow, The sound a exploding granade makes in small spaces.

kablamow
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:06 pm

Ah.. i see.. (moment of sadness for sam).. well thats good.. at least he wont attack my character to fulfil his manly pleasures when he escapes if thats the reason hes escaping :]

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:24 am

When he's being ''examed'' he will ask about visitors and Maria, Bea will look it up and find out that she's been dead for 2 years and Sam goes berserk ^^

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 pm

I have an idea: Why doesnt Bea just try to do something against Kaleos since she is afraid that Kaleos might kill her first. Then Kaleos forces Bea to eat one of the guard. Cyrus gets the blame since non of the prisoners will talk about it because they want to see Bea slowly lose her mind and Cyrus gets the blame for now until Bea confesses that she ate the guard. Bea then might be put in a cell until it is clear what happened. Eventually she regains some sanity but not all since she still feels guilty and somewhat scared what might happen next (maybe even having nightmares). That be so twisted.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:16 pm

That would be twisted... even though bea's been in a cell before..

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:39 pm

That's so twisted xD

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Kaleos needs to get to Bea somehow. Any ideas?

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kablamow on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:51 pm

Yeah... how about NOT getting Bea :3?

kablamow
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:24 pm

I just want to go on with the twisted plan.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:19 pm

I dont know im not too keen with her eating the guard however she is still going to go alittle loopy the whole situation of you guys escaping did awaken a part of her that was smothered. Abit like a tiny knock can trigger a cancer somewhere in your body.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mousie on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

AHH I JUST SAID NO TO EATING THE GUARD COME ON!!!!!! You're doing your own thing on here and its not fair on other players honnestly. Now what are we supposed to do i cant errase the fact you just stufffed a bit of human meat in my characters mouth! I MEAN what are you doing!!?? this feels alot like godmodding to me.

Mousie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:20 pm

if it still aint good then I will take care of it tomorrow after school

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!