Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Keep The Light On

Keep The Light On

a part of “Keep The Light On”, a fictional universe by Enkel.

In the town of Mount Dusk, Washington, teenagers who are able to communicate with spirits called Mediums, will realize that they are not alone...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Keep The Light On”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Keep The Light On

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enkel on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:54 pm

Keep The Light On

Character List

Ana Richards---Female---17

Shepard Tyson---Male---16

Chou Takawashi---Female---16

List of Known Spirits

Billy Monday
Billy is a boy around 18 or 19. For a Spirit he is rather handsome, he has a farmers tan and he is 6'2" with a muscular build. He has light brown hair and hazel eyes. From what is known he is from the 1930s and murdered during the Great Depression because of his family's wealth. Because of his strength he is able to fight off normal Rippers, but fears The Grim Reaper. He is a kind boy, and has a big heart but has an aggressive side when it comes to competitions. His final wish before he can cross over is to fall in love with the girl of his dreams.

Sarah Webb
Sarah is 21 years old. She died a couple years ago due to an allergic reaction. She is still beautiful with her long golden hair, and navy blue eyes. She is 5'5" and has a very curvaceous feminine figure but is still slender. She is rather snobby and can come off as rude but she is still an okay spirit. She has a thing for jewelry and name brand sunglasses and purses. Before she can cross over she wants to become famous or at least well known, even in the town she belongs to her death was just swept under the rug.

NPCs

Mr. Reck
A English teacher at Dawning High School. He is well liked among all of his students, but his research homework can be a pain. He himself is a Medium, and an Empath, he knows when there are other Mediums present, or how someone is feeling without them telling him. He is known to be a Leader, and likes to speak his opinion, and if anyone apposes to it, it might start a debate. Mr. Reck is in his late 30s and has short blonde spiky hair and a pair of rimless glasses. He stands at 6'1", and hes a rather skinny man, who is into a lot of the Indie fashion. He can be seen wearing skinny dickies and a nice button up shirt.

Mrs. Adams
A History teacher at Dawning High School. She is a very fun teacher, who rarely gives homework and makes class amazing. She is Medium and has been one since birth since she was a miscarriage for at least 6 minute in her mothers womb, she doesn't even understand how she survived. She is an Expert at Warding and Spirit Traps, she is known to be able to look at a Ripper and be able to kill it with a snap of her fingers. She is in her late 30s with long red hair, and green eyes. She has a few freckles dotted around her face. She is 5'10" and she is beautiful, but the classy kind of beautiful. She usually wears her hair in a bun, and wears dark clothing, she always wears a skirt.

~~~

*I am taking ideas for Spirits in Mount Dusk. Spirits can be from where ever, and they can be as made up as you want them to be, but they still have to be realistic. I will put names and small bios from them above(^). I am also taking ideas for other NPCs that are around Mount Dusk, so if you have any ideas you can pm me or post your idea here. Animals are also welcomed.*
Last edited by Enkel on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enkel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Keep The Light On

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:00 pm

I'm going to toss up a sheet for a female medium shortly.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enkel on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Okay. :)

Enkel
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Are the known spirited box also? Or is someone playing them? And can I do a post please... I have an idea. Nothing big
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enkel on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 pm

The Known spirits are open to everyone, they are just well known spirits, you are able to role play as them, but so is everyone else. You may post if you'd like. :)

Enkel
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!