Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Working for the Lemon

Working for the Lemon

a part of “Working for the Lemon”, a fictional universe by Bree Fletcher.

What is evil? Is it a man who rules his kingdom with an iron fist and won't hesitate to sacrifice any of his people to remain in power? See how much that definition holds up when you have to work for the guy...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Working for the Lemon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Working for the Lemon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Working for the Lemon"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Working for the Lemon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HellHound01 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Looks good I will make a character soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HellHound01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calamity on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Very interesting and creative. Ill see to it that I have a character posted soon.
Formerly Foxflare.

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.

Also, I would like to inform you that this face:
ಠ_ಠ
Knows that you are a closet pervert.

Calamity
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Glad there's interest, thanks.

But anyway, I'll be getting two new characters up sometime, maybe by the end of the night, Kalee Maste and Tarnalin "Tarn" Beative. They're two of Eldge's closest associates, for however much "close" can be applied to him. If anyone wants to roleplay one of them, I'll hand the character over, and i not, that's fine too. Depending on what kind/how many characters I get, you may be seeing more or less of those two.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:21 pm

Very interesting. I was thinking of creating a character to oppose the Lemon Seeds, I assume that's fine but I was wondering about any limitations? I was going to put forward a character that a few people have had a problem with.

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:40 pm

If you're going to be an antagonist... I think the best guidelines to go off of would be any you'd normally find for a hero in another RP. Other than that, try to be someone who works from the shadows. I don't want you to be so open about your activities that I just have to send in armies against you. :P

(And what do you mean by "a few people have a problem with"...?)

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Uh huh....not the character I had in minds style so I might have to try a different one.

(Problems tend to be because he's Anthropomorphic (a furry). He's created from what material I could find on the mythological foxes called Kitsune. I rarely seem to get people complain about them being overpowered. You can research them if you like but bare in mind that the character I put forward has plenty of limitations that can incapacitate him with ease. I can share them with you if you'd like. The character is called Tyro and is the first character on my profile page. Remember that he will be likely to be largely ignorant of the RP's settings and work on his own in your RP.)

Tyro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:07 pm

I think it may work, actually. You don't have to be completely sneaky-conniving rogue kind of person, and if I gave that impression earlier I'm sorry. I just mean you better be able to find a way to remain anonymous, if nothing else. You know, don't go doing what Oddysseus did to the Cyclops.

A traveller-hero, if I'm understanding it right... in fact, it may be the perfect antagonist (which I hope you are reading differently from "villian;" if anything, the Lenon Seeds are the villians) of this.

Just... make sure that what you do somehow ties into the whole story of usurpers and Vorroth and all that.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Ah! Well, the character has no home and uses a false name so shouting 'Oi! I'm Tyro and I don't really live anywhere! Come and get me if you want!" doesn't make any real sense regardless. Plus, Kitsune are capable of attacking indirectly very well. Expect a character sheet almost now.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Okay, just remember how incredibly uncommon magic is. You may have to use what you have very sparingly, lest it be easily spotted, like someone trying to see a redwood in a flat plain.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:15 am

Ah right! OKey dokey. I'm going to have to get a character to tell him that...lol.

Shall we get going yet?

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 am

Um... I'd hope to wait for more than two people besides myself...

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:26 pm

Agreed. More is better.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:19 pm

Then we need advertising.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Advertising done. A nearly-500-word Roleplayers Wanted post... XD

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:56 am

So I have both Kalee and Tarn up now in the characters section. Again, if anyone wants to RP them, then they should PM me. Otherwise, I'll do it.

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyro on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:14 pm

All quiet on the western front.

Tyro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Basta on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Is that a tumbleweed? I guess it's finals season, though I wouldn't know as I'm not in school. Most of my other RP's are dead too.

Basta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bree Fletcher on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 am

I don't think it's finals season. At least, it isn't for my school. I don't know, I'm still paying attention to this and trying to get people for itm, though...

Bree Fletcher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:44 pm

Um hey. Its not too late to join is it? I'd like to submit my own character if thats okay.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!