Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked

a part of “Shipwrecked”, a fictional universe by Irish Wolf.

The sailors and passengers of the good ship Sea Breeze end up on a very strange shore.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Shipwrecked”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Shipwrecked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:49 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Shipwrecked"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Shipwrecked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Yay! My char should be up by tomorrow. :)
Should a machine not function upon striking the panel marked 'on' this is an omen of great ill. The operator must repeat the ritual from the beginning re-purifying himself, enscribing the runes, intoning the incantations, and again striking the panel marked 'on'. Should this procedure fail, the operator must recourse to consulting the instruction manual...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:30 am

Alright, I should have the first post done sometime today or tomorrow.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Alright, there we go. All hands aboard!

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:19 am

Elliot- is it alright if my character is your character's nephew?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:28 pm

I don't see why not. ^.^

elloit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Hurray! When Irish (hopefully) approves my charrie you can take a look at his history and see what you make of it. Feel free to suggest any changes you think would fit in better with what you had in mind.

Also: I think I'll make a 'native' type charrie once the ship has actually been wrecked.

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Approved Northern, welcome aboard.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby elloit on Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

No, I don't think you should change anything. The potential scope for familial arguments between them intrigues me. :D

elloit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Hey folks,

I'm currently working on characters for the two gryphon riders (unless someone wants to take one) and once their done, I will be posting again. My next post will also be a time jump.

Carry on.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Sorry for the delay, I've been having trouble with my alarm lately, giving me less time to write then I planned. However, now that its the weekend and the site is working again, I have the time. I will have a post up and new characters today, promise

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:19 pm

Alright, there we go.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Come on now, we're being chased by pirates and we've a week of time for the characters to have interacted

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Posted!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:56 pm

Sorry for a lack of posting lately folks. I've been/still am in a depressed state because of relationship problems. Stay tuned, I'll have something up this weekend.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Sorry to hear that Irish... Post whenever you're ready- don't worry about us!

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 am

Alright, there we go. You lot have fun with my new post.

Northern, thanks for the concern and if your still interested, now would be a good time to work up a "native" character (anyone else that wants to, can do so as well).

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NorthernSoul on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Where did everyone go? Post people! And yep, will get a 'native' type charrie up as soon as I can. Any suggestions that might tie in with the plot you had in mind, Irish? Or shall I just go for it?

NorthernSoul
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Well I'd say just go for it but I will suggest some possible tie ins.

A warrior, either from the Empire looking to pillage and raid or from the Alliance chasing after an Imperial warband or just patrolling.

A priestess from the Alliance, you to investigate the unpredicted storm

A Trader collecting shells/other stuff from the shore.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:28 pm

*cricket chirping*

So, its been five days since I posted.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!