Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (RP Only Cards)

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”, a fictional universe by organizedchaos.

Welcome to the Duel Academy! Keep your deck handy because these students are always ready for a duel!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy (RP Only Cards)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:56 am

whoops. right know i'm searching for your picture jack
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 am

what do you mean

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:04 am

I'm gonna make your card for you just found a good picture
re post the actual effect

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

This card cannot be normal summoned or set unless a Harpie Lady, Harpie Lady Sisters, or Harpies Brother and Birdface is removed from play. When this card is on the field you can sacrifice this card to special summon A harpies pet dragon from your hand deck or graveyard

there's the effect and thanks dude

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

here you go: Image
and no problem had nothing to do anyways

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 am

Hoooooooold on jack! Are you even reading my sentence properly?

Harpie Lady, Harpie Lady Sister, Harpie Lady Brother or Birdface + ONE MORE MONSTER.

That's 2 monsters you much remove from play in total.

So if you had Harpie Lady and a Jinzo on the field, you must remove both. That 'one other monster' can be WHATEVER else. Could be a blue eyes white dragon for all that mattered.

Please. Read.
~Still trying to fit all of my dreams in a pokeball.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:13 am

if you reread her effect cafefully he said you have to remove Harpie Lady, Harpie Lady Sister, or Harpie Lady Brother AND Birdface not or.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 am

I'm changing the OR birdface because jack wasn't listening earlier! He said, harpie lady, sisters or brother AND birdface.

But if you check my original suggestion, it was harpie lady, sisters, or brother, AND WHATEVER ELSE.

Dunno where he got birdface from.

I'm just offering 'and whatever else' so it'd be slightly easier to bring it out. The stats are good, the effect is good. I thought it'd be a treat to make it easier to bring out but people don't seem to care. x.x

RedRaine
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 am

so change 'birdface' to 'another Winged-Beast monster on your side of the field' and i say that to keep the reality of the card in check (doesn't make snese to remove harpie's and for example Jinzo to get another harpie.)

now raine do you have any card in mind so i could start searching for a picture

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am

omg I'm so stupid please smack me hey Laser sorry can you alter the Effect to this This card cannot be normal summoned or set unless a Harpie Lady, Harpie Lady Sisters, or Harpies Brother plus one other monster are removed from play. When this card is on the field you can sacrifice this card to special summon A harpies pet dragon from your hand deck or graveyar.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 am

I thought it'd fit properly because of the whole 'hunter thing' harpies have going for them. You know, harpie sacrifices herself and the unfortunate monster in her clutches to the princess. Thought it was kinda cute.

And for me? Well. LoL. It's okay. I already have the card clear in my head so I can make em myself. But. You could help with the pic. I'm looking for a picture of a father holding her daughter or a scientist holding a coin.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 am

here: Image

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 am

I cant wait to see you're card Red

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:26 am

just write out your card cause i literay have nothing else to do, and thats pic's gonna take awhile

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:42 am

Name: Last Chance
Card Type: Trap
Description: A father holding his daughter lovingly.
Effect: When this card is activated flip a coin: Heads: Look at the top 2 cards of your Deck. If there is a spell card among them you may activate it as if it were a quick play spell card or set it in your Spell & Trap Zone. Any other card is removed from play. Tails: Look at the top 2 cards of your Deck. If there is a trap card among them you may set it in your Spell & Trap Zone. The trap card may be activated the turn it is set. Any other card is removed from play.

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 am

is this good: Image

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRaine on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:59 am

Actually yes, pretty good. The picture's great but if I find another I'll be sure to tell you. xD

RedRaine
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:07 am

ok so the cards made so far are:

Image and Image
Image and Image

others post your cards with a description and i'll make them for you after RedRaine makes some ajustment if needed

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:47 pm

Name: Refuelable Batteries
Card Type: Spell
Description: Two bolts of electricity hitting one battery.
Effect: Pay 1000 lifepoints. Select up to 2 removed from play Batteryman monsters and equip them to one Battteryman monster you have on the field. That monster gains the combined attack of both Batteryman monsters equiped to it. When that monster is destroyed remove it from play and the 2 equiped to it. When one of the equiped cards are destroyed decrease the monsters attack by the attack of the destroyed monster.

Lazar if you could make this I would be eternally grateful.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

TADAH: Image

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!