Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Level Up!

Level Up!

a part of “Level Up!”, a fictional universe by Candle.

A local band in Toronto Canada must fight for their lives because a secret villain organization sees them as a threat, thinking the band want to stop them from taking over the world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Level Up!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Level Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:26 pm

If you take any interest to this roleplay, but is confused about anything, PLEASE post questions here. Thank you. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Level Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm

You could have electrical manipulation if you'd like. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:04 am

Right, so I submitted my character. Then I edited my weapon a bit... Seems as if I went crazy for a moment, but I think I played it off real nice like.

So, what was I supposed to put down for Combos? And how do I set the picture to the side of the words like you did?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:58 am

Combos could be REALLY fast sequence of attacks or it could be special things like critical hits and counterattacks. For Hybrids you can use your magic power with your combos[like if someone has the ability of fire they can make their weapon covered in fire]. And what you have to do is [right][./right] without the period and it will set your picture to the right. :)

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Okay so we only need one more person to play our lead singer then we can get this SHOW on the road.

We will be posting in the Tabs, and we will be going by what I call 'Levels'. You can think of them like chapters in a book or levels in a game. I think this will be easier so that everyone can stay on the same character level and no one gets left behind. In your posts if you want to speak in first person use italics and if you want to speak in third person just type in the normal font , I think this makes it easier for people to understand.

So if you know someone who might want to play as the Lead Singer then bring them on down. I like to keep a small number of people, because too many people might get hectic. :O [And I updated my magics!]

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:44 pm

This is such an awesome idea! :DDDD I got confused on the Combos, but I think I got something working. :P I'm going to edit it a bit so my charrie can use her magic in it, though. :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Okay awesome! Thanks I was inspired by Scott Pilgrim! But I tried to make it a little more Organized, its sort of like Rock-Paper-Scissors. Rock beats Paper beats Scissors beats Rock...Fighters-Hybrids-Mages, Fighters beats Hybrids beats Mages beats Fighters, which is ONLY the/a advantage, nothing is ever set in stone. A Fighter could still kick the ass of a Mage if they know what they are doing. :]

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Tweaked Tag's profile a bit. Added in a shout out to Spinal Tap, of course.

Yeah, Tag's going to be a wild and crazy ride.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiddleFingerPrincess on Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 pm

I might take you up on that Lead Singer position. This looks pretty cool. ;)
I'm tired of being honest, I'm nobody... Please let me be in the dark without you, with the crystal blue eyes and those haunting, black lies, I'll cradle myself in the surrounding abyss...

MiddleFingerPrincess
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Just checking through you guys profiles to get a better feel of your writing style and such (I like to see how everyone writes, I'm strange like that.) and I saw it was Litria's birthday today.

So Happy Birthday Litria!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Awesome, just get your character sheet up when you are done, we won't start without you!!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BASS PLAYER! :]

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Aww, thank youh! <3 Too bad I was sick today. :( But that's alrighty, I've got plans later this weekend. :3 That was a totally sweet thing of you, though; makes me feel tons better. ;D

Ooh, and we've got our Lead Singer! :) Can't wait till we can start.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:59 pm

Not to be weird, but I feel like I love you guys already, lol. You guys are awesome. :]

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm

Haha, I totally agree with youh! ;D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:53 pm

So... We're still missing a Lead Singer, hmm?

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candle on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah...I thought someone was going to apply, guess not...I'll put up a roleplayers wanted if no one signs up soon. :P

Candle
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MiddleFingerPrincess on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Im sorry, but I don't think I'll have time to post. Seems Im going to have to disappear from this sight for a while. Good luck, though. :)

MiddleFingerPrincess
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Aw, man. . . Well, maybe somebody else will be interested in this. . . I will kidnap babies to keep this alive! :D

(Lol, or will I?)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Not teh babehs!

Also, if worse comes to worse and we can't find anyone, the two backup singers can become the band singers. Or just one of them can have a dual job. Meh.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Haha, new schemes... :D

(No babies were harmed in the making of this stradegies...)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!