Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers

T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers (Open)

a part of “T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers”, a fictional universe by MioMio.

Before you get to work at **** (It seems we have been censored by the government. For now let's refer to it as the "Agency") you must attend a specialized school. We call it T.H.E.S.I.S ... Thesis to be exact. And you are what we call a Trainer.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers (Open)"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Last edited by MioMio on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MioMio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers (Work In Progress)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:29 am

save me a spot please pm me when it's done ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kestral on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:37 am

Can't wait to join, this looks awesome.

Kestral
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:51 am

Wow sounds AWESOME.
*add to bookmarks*

Can't wait :D
"What reaps is sewn
What keeps, is shown
What defeats, is repeated
What repeats, is defeated
What walks, is chased
What talks, debased"

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:03 am

Okay :). I'm not done with the character skeletons yet, but the available character positions are up for those who wanted to reserve them :D. I'm going to work on the character skeletons now, though, so they should be up soon.

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:09 am

Awesome. You mind if I reserve the Level 3 girl?

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am

Sure :D! I'll go in and reserve it for you. Skeletons are up by the way :3! ... Now just for those rules... sigh >< my head hurts :P

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] T.H.E.S.I.S Trainers (Open)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekketsu on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

This looks fun; posted a character.

Been forum RPing for years, but I've never done a school-type RP xD Should be interesting.

Nekketsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Alright Nekketsu your character looks good and is approved :D. That means all Level 1 spots are now filled. I might post a roleplayers wanted topic to advertise it a little and get some of the last spots filled, but I'm going to give everyone who reserved or said they would join later some time first :).

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekketsu on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Alright, sweet! Thesis newbies together, haha. With any luck, we can get this off the ground soon! Hope we get a colorful cast of future cutthroats and g-men. xD

Nekketsu
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Note to Fallen (If you happen to check the OOC): Your character seems awesome and is accepted :D! Can you maybe go into her profile and make the text just a little bigger though so that if anyone needs to check it it's easier to read?

Also a note to everyone: All girl spots have been filled or reserved. We need two more guys and for those who made the reserves to make their characters and then the RP will be ready to go :D.

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Censored69 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:18 am

I should probably say hi so I'm not the weird silent kid. So, yo! Whats up?

Censored69
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Alright I have changed the font, it's a little bigger but still smallish. Tell me if it's okay lol.

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello not strange and quiet kid :D! And that's much better Fallen, if anyone has trouble reading it than can always zoom in on the page anyways :). Mirrazor, your character fails!... at being lame :)... you're accepted :D.

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mirrazor on Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:24 pm

:D thank you! I can't wait to get awesome. I'm anxious to play the character that pisses everyone off!

Mirrazor
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Are you still accepting people?

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

@Kugorie: There are two more spots available for boy characters :). If you'd like to create a girl character I might have to ask you to wait until they are filled... But if you'd like to make a boy go ahead! And your'e always welcome to add your own minor (NPC-like) characters into the RP as well, as long as you ask me, but you don't have to make a profile for them :3.

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Lol always boys are open lol um Id rather a girls but if needed I can do boys im just not as good lol :D

Kugorie
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MioMio on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Haha I'd appreciate it if you'd play a boy :). Maybe a boy with a girly personality XP. Alright we can make a deal. Maybe boy character and girl character? Brother and sister perhaps? I just need my level 2 and level 3 guy spots filled XP. The girl can maybe be a Level 1? Deal? Deal?!! ^^... jk haha... but seriously... 0.0

I think I might even end up doubling for one of the guys if no one claims them :/

MioMio
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kugorie on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Um ya sure that works for me :) But you really don't have to :P But thanks.... lol :) um and can he be a level 3? Or would it be better for him to be a level 2?

Kugorie
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!