Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of The Titans

Rise of The Titans

a part of “Rise of The Titans”, a fictional universe by Demented.

For centuries The Greek Gods have been silent, allowing both humans and other creatures to live their lives . Now the Titans have come forth, rising from their prison and taking forms of humans. The time to fight..is now.(Modern Day RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of The Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Rise of The Titans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Aww no Hades :( sad day, well thats fine ill be Atlas the Titan, might as well get the bad guys going if thats ok with you.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm going to make a Demeter, but I don't have the time. Might I reserve it for now?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Can I reserve Aphrodite? I will work on my profile ASAP.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm

SHIT XD there is Hades I forgot to put him up! And mmk so Demeter and aphrodite for you too :)

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Aaargh! I'd want Hades so bad! I will fight for it!
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

@Demented:

Thank you for letting me have her!lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

No problem and Oh dear XD a fight for Hades haha well if Traitor still wants that position :). Just send in character sheets annnnnd I will look them over. OTherwise Traitor you want Atlas? I'm putting up some of the Titans right now

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

yesh, I just sent in Atlas. I had to study up on him again as its been awhile since last time iv looked, and hes still as tragically awesome as he tused to be.

No titan was ever punished as severely as Atlas.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Yup the whole world on his shoulders. A bit harsh on the Gods part....XD.

Approved for Hades and Atlas :)

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:37 pm

XD he was once of the more dangerous titans, and lead the war when Chronos fell soooo I guess he pissed zeus off pretty good.

KK I had just added the history too :P

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm

XD I liked Atlas and I'm very VERY suprised Hera hasn't filed for Divorce...XD Zeus is a DICK! XD and oh! I will read haha

If I play Hera I will be a very VERY pissed off wife>>

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:42 pm

Haha I love atlas, and dear god I know I HATE Zeus, he is such a dick gah.

Hmm maybe if you play Hera you can help me take him down!

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 pm

It is very likely that this could happen. XD Haha I'm pretty sure Zeus crossed the line with the whole Artemis and Apollo thing....XD Poor Hera XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Zeus is a man whore. I posted up a huge chunk of Hades profile because I RP Hades on another site, thus my infatuation with him. I'm going to go eat, so when I return I'll make the profile more eye-catching and add the pictures I use for him. *runs off*

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Alrighty ^^ and he is a man whore. I am still debating between Athena and Hera. Athenas...well shes kind of a bitch too. Turning a girl into a spider....which is just XD awful for all humanity! That whole medusa situation>> hmm..

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:58 pm

Yea medusa that was messed up “Aww you got raped by Poseidon? IN MY TEMPLE! Ima turn you into a monster because you where hot enough to get raped! In my temple!”

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 pm

I KNOW RIGHT? XD Poor Arachne."AWWW you do well spinning threads and shit? Bitch I am going to turn you into Mans Worst NIGHTMARE XD"

OVERKILL XD a simple whack on the head and "A don't be so conceited.." would have worked..XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Haha they’re Greeks overkill is what they do. “You gave fire to humans! Now an eagle will eat out your (think it was the liver not sure) every day!”… I mean really come on its just fire calm down XD

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Seriously. Even though Promoethus was freed later>> Oh shit Now I'm thinking about joining the Titan side...XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!