Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Influenza"

Introductions and Chat

a part of “"Influenza"”, a fictional universe by StrawberryFoxglove.

Any horror movie-goer knows a thing or two about zombies. It's usually the government, things usually go horribly wrong, and people usually die... and then come back to life. Use your resources, your wits, and your allies properly and you might survive...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “"Influenza"”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Introductions and Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:03 pm

I would like things to pick up, too, but we've lost a lot of players. Kiina hasn't replied, Urelasticreflection hasn't replied, we've lost three other characters for sure, and possibly another two that I haven't seen in about two weeks.

I'm thinking that I might just... redo the entire thing. Close this, start a new roleplay, and be more stringent about the rules I set down, the characters I accept, and how I'll handle a lot of things. I've just been thinking really hard about it. I'm at an impasse and it's very frustrating.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiina on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Hey, sorry for going MIA - I've recently started an internship, and they don't really condone roleplaying at work, you know? Then I get home and all I want to do is not think at all XD.

Anyway - I'll go work on a post right now. Sorry!
--Somebody call 911! Shawty, fire's burnin' on the dance floor--

"There are two cats - an English cat and a French cat. The English cat is named One Two Three, and the French cat is named Un Deux Trois. Now, these two cats are going to have a race across the river. Who wins? One Two Three. Why? Because Un Deux Trois cat sank."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiina
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reya on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:01 am

Whatever you end up choosing, Strawberry, please count me in. ^^ This roleplay has been really fun.

Reya
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Glad to see you back, Kiina. I was afraid Williams would have to fall away into nothingness. I've put a lot of effort in. I will post a reply ASAP, but, let's just say I have my hands full right now. :P

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

As a note, seeing as most of us have put a lot of effort into our characters and the posts we've made in the IC, if I were to close this roleplay and begin a new one I would let each of you carrying over keep his/her progress. I think it would be unfair to just say, "Well, we're starting over" and would cause me to lose interest. I would, of course, offer to copy over a majority of the posts each of you has made -- I don't want any of this progress to be lost.

I also want each of you to know that, and I hope you're okay with it, GM-ing this roleplay has inspired me to take up two different tasks. I'm hoping to write a novel of some sort, probably following a similar storyline to this RP (assuming I hash out all of the fine details) and would love to pull from your character sheets. I can have a problem coming up with a diverse character list, but each of the characters present in this RP are radically different. I'm also looking at creating a table-top RP based off of some of the encounters and situations each of your characters have been through.

Though you may not be as excited as I am about those things, I thought it important to share -- as you all have been a great driving force in my inspiration. <3

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:21 am

Actually, Strawberry, I was inspired to do the same when I started this role play. I'm well into the 4th chapter (and that's after not working on it for a month or so..). Perhaps we could brain storm some ideas for each other? I'm suffering from major writers block with my story at the moment. I've practically plotted out an entire series of books, as well, consisting of 5 short novels. I'm aiming for about 200+ pages per story.

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reya on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 am

I have a Zombie novel I've been working on for months not at all based on this RP!

((Sorry... I was feeling very left out))

Reya
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:15 am

I'm still around. Just been waiting for a post to respond to

United We Stand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!