Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Influenza"

Character Positions (Maps!)

a part of “"Influenza"”, a fictional universe by StrawberryFoxglove.

Any horror movie-goer knows a thing or two about zombies. It's usually the government, things usually go horribly wrong, and people usually die... and then come back to life. Use your resources, your wits, and your allies properly and you might survive...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “"Influenza"”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Character Positions (Maps!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:17 pm

I am going to be updating this constantly as our characters begin to progress.

Blue -- Daniel Wong
Yellow -- Frank Wallace
Light Purple -- Mike Walsh
Green -- Sergeant J. Williams
Red -- Alexis Bonner
Purple -- Rachel Collins
Orange -- Milo Tanner
Pink -- Andy Lin Miller
Super Light Green -- Elvis Valentino
Last edited by StrawberryFoxglove on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
~*Do not frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Character Positions (Maps!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:25 pm

These are the interesting places in the Fort Collins and Loveland areas. If you have any other areas you would like to add, please just let me know!

Green -- Military Recruitment Centers
Red -- Camping Supplies
Orange -- Guns and Ammo
Blue -- Sporting Goods
Purple -- Known for dried goods
Yellow/Gold -- Colorado State CDC
Last edited by StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm

A minor correction, if I may. This is the locations I had in mind for my starting position and my target. (That is to say Sgt. J. Williams')
After this, I'll follow the directions on the map you created to keep continuity. I had some ideas for the army reserve building.

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey, absolutely no problem. I just Googled where the places were on Google maps, its possible I got something wrong. I can change it as soon as I get my hands back on my laptop.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 pm

This should be interesting for me, since I'm all by myself to the south. All I have to say, is lolz.

▲ ▲

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neonemerld on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:16 pm

StrawberryFoxglove wrote:Hey, absolutely no problem. I just Googled where the places were on Google maps, its possible I got something wrong. I can change it as soon as I get my hands back on my laptop.

I have no problems continuing from the hospital as outlined in the map you made. Gives J. Williams a chance to meet up with Mike Walsh, the marine.

Neonemerld
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Alright, I've been updating the map. I have you, J. Williams, headed to an Army Recruitment center from the hospital, this is where you will cross paths with Mike Walsh, who is at the Marine Recruitment center in the same building thing.
I'm unsure where Rachel and Alexis will be headed, but Frank Wallace is headed towards the CDC. Almost directly west from the Colorado State University campus and North West of the recruitment centers that J. Williams and Mike Walsh will be at.
We've yet to figure out where Milo Tanner and Andy Lin will be, but my guess is that Andy Lin will meet up with some of our traveling survivors as they move together. I'm not sure about Milo, his back story mentions an orchard and I'm not sure if he knew where he wanted it to be.

Urelasticreflection: I had plans to have you sent up towards the US CDC to the north of Loveland. This would put you in contact with J. Williams and Mike Walsh as they meet at the recruitment sites. All three military characters moving in one group from the very beginning sounded a little over-powered to me, but it would be the most efficient.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reya on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm cool with meeting up with some random travelling survivors. Just tell me when and where to post. I'm good with whatever you decide.

Reya
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:02 pm

If yah wanna stick Reya's character (Sorry haven't checked out your bio yet) next to Frank that'd be fine with me.
Slight edit, anybody who dosen't have a set start point can be stuck with me (however you might wanna have em pick up a gun somewhere as Frank is without a gun [mele combat for the win] ).

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Sorry about taking so long with this. I had to think about it a bit before finally settling on this. Ok, so since the incident occured Milo's been on the move from his orchard. He's headed towards the University in search of other people. He hopes that he can find people as soon as possible and therefore is taking the risk of heading towards where people gather. I hope this will suffice. If not, tell me. I can always fix it. ^^

Ginko
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 am

That is perfect! I'll have you heading towards the university. I think that Andy Lin meeting Frank would be a good idea. This puts everyone with a partner, except for Daniel Wong, but I am hoping to place a character with you, as we have another spot on hold.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

Alright. That all sounds good to me. I suppose Dan's excuse for heading north will be that he thinks the virus may not be able to survive as long in cold weather.

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 pm

That's good to hear. If you didn't have a personal reason for heading north, I would have had you head north (to either the University, the CDC, or the recruitment center that Mike and J. Williams are at) anyways. :) I've updated another map with useful/interesting places on it.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reya on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Alrighty. I'll set up Andy's path so she just randomly crashes into Frank (Literally or figuratively. Whichever).

Unfortunately, she doesn't have a gun either, so this COULD be interesting, lol.

Reya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvis the King on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:27 pm

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Sorry, but I just had to say that, it fits so well with your post xD. I'm sure Andy, from what I've read on her character bio, could handle her own against some mindless zombies, especially with a huge guy with a shield and with DUCT TAPE, might I add!
Johnny Carson-
If life was fair, Elvis would be alive and all the impersonators would be dead.

Elvis the King
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryFoxglove on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm

For the sake of plot, it would make more sense for Andy to actually meet up with Dan going north on I-25. >.> This is if she is going from New Mexico to Canada... I should probably look at maps more often.

@Elvis the King - I'm accepting you into the Roleplay as of now. :) You would have, probably, come in from the north on I-25. I'm editing the map so Frank also uses I-25. This means that Elvis and Frank will be traveling with each other, Andy and Dan will be traveling with each other, J. Williams will be heading South and meeting up with Mike Walsh, and Alexis Bonner and Rachel Collins will be meeting up with Milo Tanner at Colorado State University.

This also means that we will be starting the roleplay as soon as everyone is ready. I will begin making the first posts (sort of introduction posts) in each respective location marker. Each of you will be able to respond to this whenever you are ready.

StrawberryFoxglove
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reya on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Sooo... Dan then? Okay dokay.

Reya
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elvis the King on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Awesome, I'm accepted! Really happy about who my traveling pal is. Lookin' forward to the roleplay!

Elvis the King
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Urelasticreflection on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Alright! Let's get this started! Looking at how long some of us have been here, all I can say is, "This newfag train ain't got no breaks!"

Urelasticreflection
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindOfaChild on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Kickin it with the King, gotta love it. Ready when you folks are.

TheMindOfaChild
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!