Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Samurai Life

Samurai Life

a part of “Samurai Life”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

Five young samurai fall into the service of a lady, and into the path of her bitter revenge.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Samurai Life”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Samurai Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Samurai Life"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Samurai Life

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:56 pm

lol Everscale, from your post it sounds like I did a good job being an ass

that makes me happy!!

new to this kind of character lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm not going to be on for the rest of today, and I have school tomorrow, so I left Genkaro about to follow them inside....
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Well Ankoku-RONIN has another chance to be an ass! Have at it, it would be amusing to have a witty te to te.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 pm

lol sorry i didnt see this post til after i wrote the post hehe

dont worry im going somewhere with this

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

Oh wow that was REALLY unexpected! Though I guess since I am playing a girl the reaction would be different. And she didn't exactly say anything snarky so the attitude would be unwarrented. Over all I thought the post was interesting, especially with the wolf, I picture him as cute! Though I think all canines are cute so....

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:28 am

lol well thats kinda what i was aiming for ill post once more then i have to run. literally lol. workout time with the guys, and here i am, being LITERATE!!! the shame.

EDIT: lol i thought u were still on Skittle so disregard most of what i just said, if not all of it

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 am

D: I wasn't off...ah well I can wait....so saaaad I like the way this is going so far! >.< never before have I been able to rp actual historical culture accruately, it's really cool to implement the attitude of feudal japan.

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:58 am

It is a new experience.. I never knew much about eastern culture (lack of interest) I much prefer western so this is a unique experience for me. Although it was kinda fun researching the Japanese feudal currency system, and it is basic, not as basic as western but not hard to understand.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:02 am

Teel me about it! I took interest in eastern culture a while ago, after I ran through everything about westurn Gaelic mythology. And although Chinese history is currently my obsession (so much to go through!) Japanese was quite fun, especially the Mibu Wolves, Shinsengumi. All the different hairstyles too! I know I should be having my character fallow them, buuuut C: I didn't wanna.....besides, all the men could have to shave the tops of their heads too logically, so in interest of pretty, I cheat!

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:55 am

Haha, personally im more of a Roman/German history fan. Nothing like the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, or the stubbornness of the German people. I never had the urge to learn eastern, the farthest east I ever attempted was the Middle East.

Dont fret it, I refuse to have a top knot, and I dont even like Katanas, but than again its the western culture talking :)

EDIT: And I love Norse their culture, religion, and life-style.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 am

Oh Norse is WAY cool, my friend would flip and stalk you if she knew you enjoyed it too. It's all I hear at lunch time at school, not that I mind at all though. I Like how Denmark came up with the Mermaid, funny how they did though.

I'm a fan of middle east actually, though strictly their living environment and their art, their religion you can toss out the window, and the only life style of their I enjoy would be their nomadic tribes, in which the women have a better role ;D

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 am

:) its because girls love the beards, and its hard not to. Yes, those weird looking mammal whale things... kinda gross.

Really? I always thought that their dedication to the Koran was honestly kind of inspiring. To have that much dedication to one thing, praying 6 times a day etc. It is just humbling that they could have so much faith in this day and age.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:56 am

Girls love beards XD only and only if the person looks good in a beard though. If it does suit them though, hubba hubba!

I don't enjoy monotheistic though, it's quite boring! And although their faith is inspiring, I am ye of little faith, and go off of my own strength. Seeing other have strong faith, makes me kinda sad. :? even though I am open minded and believe that every person should blah blah political correctness >.<. You know the drill.

Mythology and fairy tales are my big thing :3

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 am

lol this is a really deep coversation it sounds like...
but i have to throw in, I LOVE norse stuff too, im not saying ive studied it, just look it up on the internet, probably in part because im Danish and German, along with a crap load of other stuff, typical American mutt lol

and ye, monotheistic is sooooooo boring, though i do find middle eastern dedication to their religion admirable, in a way i could never possibly do

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 am

you're back :D

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TiMMMaY!!! on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:23 am

im back! and it says ur not online lol

TiMMMaY!!!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Really? I thought it was more of two bored people talking while waiting for someone to post :)

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Well, I'm back.

Ignore my last post in here, I completely forgot about public holidays.....

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skittle_Overlord on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Welp, I'm back, for some reason that last post was difficult for me to write up, I hope it doesn't sound wonky or anything. I'm terribly sorry about it >.<

Skittle_Overlord
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!