Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Freakshow

Freakshow

a part of “Freakshow”, a fictional universe by GenericUserName.

"W-W-Welcome to the Freakshow! Be prepared to join us."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Freakshow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Freakshow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:03 pm

I wouldn't mind having him! xP

but since he is already talking to x-ray girl, she could have him if she wants to. :P i don't mind. :)
Image Image ImageImage Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Sorry! I probably should have asked before posted, but reading the posts it seemed like everyone else was taken >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:17 pm

haha,its fine. x)

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Hello? yeah I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I was late getting my sign up in, and later still in presenting myself OOC.
I'm curious who wants to steal Kori? cause it seems like just about everyone's taken.

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:00 pm

i have no one to kid napped. :)

but i shall warn ya, sky is a huge HOT HEAD...! xP

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Yeah. Edie would probably go after Avery if that's alright.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm

its fine with me... i just wonder if its alright with Hospitallerwolf if my charrie steals Kori. xP

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:24 pm

Okay! I think it's awesome that the freak with a skin condition kidnaps him, and then he gets his own skin condition.

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hospitallerwolf on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Sure its fine by me if you steal Kori, he's a bit of a jerk though.
this could be interesting...

Hospitallerwolf
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

haha, definitely... xD

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Damn... I made this amazing 700+ post.... and my friend pressed my fb bookmark and destroyed my creation! I YELLED AT HIM!
anyway, i am sorry i didnt post before, and i am doing that right now.... i havent read u people's comments yet, but i will as soon as i do mine :D

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:54 pm

oh... im sorry! x0
that must suck...
i remeber when i typed this huuuuuge long post and then the website got down. T.T
i never got it retreved and that sucked. so i kinda know how you feel. :P

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Anyone can go after Carter, I don't care. I still wonder who I'll send Kira after... hmmm....

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 pm

it did suck indeed....

but i made another one, this one about 800 words... sorry for all the reading, but i had to write a lot of stuff to make up for the lost time. Anwyay, since my little issue delayed me about 10 to 15 posts, i dont really know if there is any human left..... If there is (i havent really counted the characters) feel free to come to my cage to be kidnapped :D

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am

All reserves are up. If you wish to re-reserve your spot, speak now.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Hm? What did I miss?

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Uhh.. Let's see...

Ok! Scromf is off entertaining Carter with his epic cloning skills. Kaze and Nakotah are talking to Mr. Top, I believe that Kira is there too... Urk. Sky and Kori are off in the distance bickering... Aaaannndd.... I am failing to remember... Ah! Manson is with Greg! And That puts Avery with Edie!

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 pm

So what boys haven't been taken off by another freak? Kira needs a boy!

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Straight Jacket on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:03 pm

AH! i wont be on till late tomorrow, so please don't go that far tomorrow. :)

Straight Jacket
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowCorridor on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:04 pm

Sorry for the short post :|

RainbowCorridor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!