Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tarantella  Restaurant

Tarantella Restaurant

a part of “Tarantella Restaurant”, a fictional universe by DivineRequiem.

The Tarantella is known as one of the finest restaurants in the rainy city of Portland, Maine. Known for it's cheerful and reliable staff and it's delicious food, the Tarantella is surely a place for people young and old to visit!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tarantella Restaurant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Tarantella Restaurant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Tarantella Restaurant"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Tarantella Restaurant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:37 pm

Hmmm, I think I might join. I was part of one with a similar idea, and it was fun.
The below are roleplays that need characters D:

Crash II: The Replacements
A roleplay based on the original "Crash" rp where people crash on a deserted island.
The Root's Rebellion
A fantasy roleplay where the people of Euris rebel against the reigning Nightwalkers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Cool :D Just make up a character and Ill accept ^^

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jayhawker010 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Damn, when I entered him and saw the new character and they're the same almost, gay bartenders :( Ima change him to a cook. But I shall keep him gay, I've never played a gay character before and I want to try it :)

Jayhawker010
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Sounds good to me :) gay, straight, bi everything's welcome :D

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

can i reserve a spot as a son of Giovanni, that plays with his band on fridays?
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Yup, just go ahead and make your character ^^ and then send it in

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:11 pm

So, when can we post?
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:14 pm

Probably after we get at least a couple more people. I might be making two characters ^^ and my friend is making another so pretty soon I should think.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 pm

oh okay, sorry this just sounds so fun

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Haha well I'm glad you think so :) I do hope a lot of people join in!

I'm preparing schedule times right now as well as what the uniform is :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:30 pm

All right ^^

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:33 pm

The uniforms :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:21 pm

Working on my other character. First post should be up tommrow morning :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:02 am

Name: Cheyne Sherman

Nicknames:(If you have any.) "Sherminator" or "Oz'

Ethnicity: Australian

Role: Regular customer

Orientation: straight

Appearance: A suntanned, blue-eyed redhead, close to six foot, tends to walk in a slouching manner. Always wears R M Williams boots, and often an Aussie slouch-hat.

Personality: Despite being able to talk perfectly good English, Cheyne (pr "Shaynee" btw) tends to adopt Australian vernacular, as it seems to impress the girls. He is something if a flirt, though more respectful than most of his type. He is also that rare thing, an Australian teetotaler. He hates violence, though he's good at it if he has to be, due to his muscled body and general fitness. Is a fanatical follower of the Brisbane Lions AFL team despite being from Tasmania.

History: Cheyne is a crop-sprayer by profession, and has his pilot's license to this end. He also has a helicopter license, and has tried his hand at cattle-mustering in a chopper. For a few weeks he worked as a Jackaroo ("Think "cowboy") but the riding on horseback gave him too sore a bottom, and then something else happened that caused him to leave - see below. He doesn't care too much about money, and tends to work on-and-off, saving money by doing unpleasant jobs, then going back home to his parents' house and living there a few weeks. He came to the US on the promise of a piloting job, but complications with his flying license and work permits caused this to fall through. he was forced to support himself by doing farm work and working as a lifeguard. He has just finished a stint of doing this and is working his way across the US in an SUV. Unfortunately it threw a wheel just outside of Portland, and caused him to stay a few days. As a lover of good coffee and fine Italian food he soon discovered a certain restaurant...

(note - this part of history not something he'll reveal in game) When working at a property ("Ranch" to Americans) in Wagga, he fell in love with a girl called Wendy, who was vacillating between him and the property owner's son. She eventually chose the latter and married him - only to have him leave her for another girl. Wendy shot herself. This has left Cheyne with a tendency to avoid long-term relationships, though he will still flirt like mad.

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 am

Shayne sounds like a great character! Just make him and send him in so I can approve and you can start posting!

First post should be up soon, feel free to post after me ! :D

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:42 am

First post up!

Alan your chars been approved ^^ but if you can find a picture of your character (non anime of course) that would be great! :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:39 am

Bit of a prob there - I don;t have many pics of males on my HD - I'll see what I can do though

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:49 am

I reccomend Deviant Art ^^ . Good pics there and It's cool. If you can't find one you reallllly like I understand.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeffrey! on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 am

modelmayhem Is a good place to find pictures, too. You can select the hair, eye and skin color to weed out models you wouldn't want to use. You can even put in an age bracket to find models only in a certain age range.
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once."

Jeffrey!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!