Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Threatened Balance

The Threatened Balance

a part of “The Threatened Balance”, a fictional universe by Architect.

The fate of three kingdoms is at stake. Will Hell, Heaven and Earth remain at peace? Or will the Balance be disturbed and a dark power released to destroy everything? (spots are full but if you want to submit, I might squeeze you in)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Threatened Balance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Threatened Balance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Actually, I kinda like it. Can one of us be like "I think there are evil people at the summer fair..... jk, I really just wanna go" or something like that?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:29 pm

when you guys manage to make two days past Ill start posting David's return It'll give me the time I need.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Okey dokey!
(hopes everything becomes all happy again)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

Siver believe me I really hope so too, but its out of my hands its up to someone else.Anyway enough about that, Im not sure its ok for me to talk about that matter on here, but at least we still have the story right?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:53 pm

I actually just meant that hope it all works out for you. thats all.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

I actually just meant that hope it all works out for you. thats all.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

oh thanks siver, I hope so too

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

Ah! stupid double post....

anyway, happier topic......

I have finished my hw in all of my classes for the next three weeks !

*thank you passover+good friday *
^atheist^

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

What do you guys think about my idea on her getting captured? I thought it would be interesting if she got captured. :)
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:58 pm

I think its good. hope its akay that helena noticed
(I do think it would be a good Idea to have one lighthearted mellow, sunshiney day.....)

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:01 pm

I was planning on Helena not noticing and having her night with Jake. That you just assumed she went out for air but I dont mind if Helena noticed. Though nothing much will come from it since the Princess is long gone of her view. So Helena and Jake could have their mellow day as you say. That she just thought the princess went out. i should put that the angel leaves a note in the princesses hand writing. If you want your mellow day I could do that so it makes it seem like nothings wrong. Then eventually Helena realizes that the princess was kidnapped.

Since smrtazz is taking so long to approve my character this is Iris:

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:23 pm

Sorry it took a while Im not on the laptop alot

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Its fine smrtazz

Not feeling too well everyone >.< BUT I will post!!! Nothing will stop me xD. Damn brother got me sick though >.<

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 pm

I hope you feel better, but then again theres always something wrong with you :P

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 pm

How would you know O.o

My birthday is friday I cant be sick >.< It will ruin my birthday

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

how would I know?
I see,
well I hope you feel better for your birthday.

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:50 pm

>.< it'd be nice if more people could be present on our mellow day- que cera cera

anyway, what if we went to, say, a summer fair, and for one reason or another, she was trapped there?

^not implying that makes actual SENSE^

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm

I guess so. We will see how my birthday turns out. It might be hell again so who knows.

So basically Helena thinks the princess disappearance is normal after she sees the letter then jake and helena go to the summer fair and she gets stuck there?

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm

whaddyou think about me making another charrie:
thoughts-
an angel
clumsy
Looks very regal, very serious- but doesn't act it.
power- can control sound waves? (would that be okay? and like, it she uses it to much, she can't hear, and at a certain point, her brain may just stop working?)
Very easily manipulated, her loyalties are easily shifted
loving, tender girl. sweet, and silly.
Could work as an unknown liability to their security.

(I ask because I wonder if people like the idea.....)
EDIT-
uh, no....
I was thinking that somehow melinda ended up there.... I don't know.....

Sivermist
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

It is a good idea if i edit my post i think her and iris could be working together with caine or they can just be working together.

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!