Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Dungeon

Welcome to ... The Dungeon

a part of “Welcome to the Dungeon”, a fictional universe by Wonderland.

An underground club located in the busy and crowded city of New York; a club for the freaks of humanity and the supernatural creatures of the world. Chandra Lethera welcomes you to; The Dungeon. FULL. NO MORE PEOPLE!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Dungeon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Welcome to ... The Dungeon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Sounds good to me. I guess everyone would feel a super ghost orgasm? :D jk XD
Aww Sam. You make me giggle :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:23 pm

'Super Ghost Orgasm'? ... That sounds both disgusting and intriguing, I applaud you. :P
Sanity, schmanity! I've got style...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Hmm, that last post kind of contradicted with what I posted with? :/ Not really a big deal, but one can't be about to get into a fight with the rough looking guys, while that same group is fighting Adin. I'm willing to redo my post with something else, but just bringing that you everyones attention. PLUS!!! i suggest, we stop and wait for Wonderland to get back and post.

Agent Q
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm

-Takes a bow- Thank you thank you. Happy to share my dirty mind with everyone :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Church on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Agent Q wrote:Hmm, that last post kind of contradicted with what I posted with? :/ Not really a big deal, but one can't be about to get into a fight with the rough looking guys, while that same group is fighting Adin. I'm willing to redo my post with something else, but just bringing that you everyones attention. PLUS!!! i suggest, we stop and wait for Wonderland to get back and post.

Yeah i can explain i didn't renew the page when i started to type and i didn't see it. OR we could just say Adin was insulting him by calling him a girl... thats always an option.

Church
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:12 pm

and the PLOT THICKENS XD sorry about the long post but I just felt like making a long one :)

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Nutty~*Green Neko* on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:25 pm

i ish very confused on whats going on >.<
ImageAlix<3'sRain^^Image I wanna be the boy who he gives his jacket to, to wear & cuddles when it's cold.He'll be the one who comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, and whispers,"I Love You"

~Nutty~*Green Neko*
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:27 pm

The Cults finally making an appearance

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Nutty, Xade isn't really interacting with anyone right now, actually, so you aren't put in a place of confusion x3 As in, I mean, you can easily clear yourself up (this is what I do when I get lost in an RP). Well, the only thing I can think of that's worth responding to is that Viper kissed Xade. On the mouth. (*jeremiah's mind: lucky bastard*)

After that, to get out of the confusion, you could just have Xade walk over and interact with Von and Audi--they're just talking about the cult. That would start you over clearly. I hope so anyway. That's what I usually do. Pick a pretty clear area to go to, then interact there until you figure out everything else which should clear up soon enough for you. ^^

Hope that suggestion helps at all. ;;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wonderland on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:11 am

I am totally lost in the post... I have no idea what everyone is talking about from my post up. @_@

Wonderland
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 am

Uhhhh...well don't mind Morrigan she doing her own thing XD and ya...XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 am

Basically people have noticed the cultists at the door. Von's trying to sneak people out the back and Famine's trying to stall the cultists/ find out why they haven't tried to kill more than just a bouncer.

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:00 pm

Wonderland, you're just sorta standing around like Xade. lol Famine was interacting with you, but then he walked away to talk to the cultists at the door. So, now, you have free reign to go wherever.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:21 pm

Also, Damien seems to be at the Lambourghini still. I'm sorry, Rai just kinda left him there -.-'

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:50 pm

crap!! I'm stuck, I can't really move on without Viper's post and she's on spring break or whatever.... I'm probably just going to do a god-moddish post. So, please don't get upset if I do anything to her chara, or something. I doubt I will, I have a plan but just in case.

Agent Q
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Aniella is going to need someone to drag her fishy ass out of there if things get heated btw XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Agent Q on Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:23 pm

rofl!! read my post! XD

Agent Q
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BadgerGob on Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:25 pm

@Divine. Famine traditionally rides a pale horse (Death has a black horse) but, meh. Close enough, I guess. :P

BadgerGob
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Ugh. Actually. I'm just stupid. My last post didn't come out at all like I intended and I completely lost my clear train of thought while typing it out. It got a message out, but the idea didn't really seem to make the sense that I originally intended. If nobody likes the post, I'll take it away and pretend it never happened. -_- *mental slap*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DivineRequiem on Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Really? XD I thought it was black....oh well my bad XD

DivineRequiem
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!