Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guardian Angels

[OOC]Guardian

a part of “The Guardian Angels”, a fictional universe by Toxica.

When the angels you pray to for protection turn their backs on you and the demons that haunt your sleep step out into the daylight, what's left to do but wait until the end. Unfortunately the end wont be so pretty.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guardian Angels”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC]Guardian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 8:03 am

You may reserve spots but please have the characters up asap.

Here is the IC:

[IC]Guardian
Last edited by Toxica on Sat May 21, 2011 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC]Guardian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ErotiicOreo on Sat May 07, 2011 10:02 am

May I reserve a male guardian angel?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ErotiicOreo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 am

May I reserve a female human, please? Thank you.

Edit: Also, is it okay if she's still a child? Say, eleven or twelve?
It needs to be about 20% cooler

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 2:01 pm

@ErotiicOreo: The spot is reserved for you ^^

@Kveria: Reserved and yes you may actually your character is accepted ^^

Toxica
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kveria on Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Ah, cool! Just, the way you framed it, I wasn't certain if the bond had to be romantic. Thanks for accepting her. :)

Kveria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sat May 07, 2011 3:29 pm

May i reserve the Chaos Angel female spot? I am going to have the page up soon!

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Sat May 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I would like to join, but am rather busy at the moment and don't have the time to make a character sheet. I don't want to reserve a character someone else wants in case i can't find the time soon, so I'll wait until most of the characters are taken before I start.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat May 07, 2011 5:40 pm

May I please reserve the other female guardian angel?
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zath on Sat May 07, 2011 6:37 pm

May I reserve the Human male that already has a guardian angel (preferrably female?)
Life is what you make of it, I'm doing pretty good, what about you?

zath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 8:50 pm

@Kveria: Yeah I had a feeling that would happen but I just was like whatever I just want it up lol, sorry for that though.

@LaxMarie: Yup your spot is reserved and accepted by the way love your character but your example post confused me a bit since it jumped from first tense to third tense.

@silverclawedmouse: Understood and I'm sure you'll be able to find a decent spot later on.

@Lego's Apex Predator: Okay you have your spot reserved.

@zath: Sorry but I can't accept your character if you wish to know more I'll let you know in PM.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat May 07, 2011 10:11 pm

Could I be a human girl or is that already taken??
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 10:25 pm

No it is not take so you may have that spot

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Tell me if I need to change anything.

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 pm

It's a bit confusing but you're fine, sorry not trying to sound mean...

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 pm

It's okay I will do better next time..

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Sat May 07, 2011 11:40 pm

I will be placing a few more character sheets they'll be important characters yet characters you'll have little interaction with unless you're a archangel. The characters will be the Divine Guardians and Demon Lords which I'm thinking will only a allow four Demon Lords in total. Make sure you check those characters as well.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Sun May 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Sure I am going to change the example post a bit. I see what you mean. I wrote it in a hurry, but it won't take long to change around!

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri May 13, 2011 1:57 pm

Okay, we need to gather more RPers I am goign to try to draw in people from the RW, if you want you can help send invites it would be much appreciated but not necessary. Also sorry for me being away so long.

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silverclawedmouse on Fri May 13, 2011 4:55 pm

It amazes me how few males we have. If we need to, I'll double up on another character.

silverclawedmouse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toxica on Fri May 13, 2011 5:21 pm

I know, I might have to do the same...

Toxica
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!