Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

a part of “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”, a fictional universe by X64.

"Fate does not decide your destiny, but merely places the pieces." {More info inside}[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Signs of Fate: The Dream Begins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon May 16, 2011 2:14 am

..... I lol'd.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 2:22 am

I just thought that I shhould probably step in, otherwise everyone will be lining up to hit Fate, get their hand or leg crushed and then repaired and then probably line back up

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 am

Are you mad at me for trying to do that x64 XD?

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 2:51 am

Also, I did say I was sorry for blocking the back hand.

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Mon May 16, 2011 7:33 am

Ah gods. X64 are there any doors or windows that lead outside? Just checking because Akino might be losing it just a little. Before just assume somethng. ;>>

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon May 16, 2011 12:59 pm

@Fallen: lol, no. If Fate really wanted to, she could have blocked it without anyones help. I mean, she is powerful enough to mend broken bones, so it would be nothing for her to catch a flying hand. >.<
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, there's no escape for you now......*creeper smile* xD Lol, I'm sorry, could'nt resist the joke.

Hm...this is a bit random, but I think it's kind of heartwarming how Rin immediately thinks of his brother before himself, ya know? Even if he's almost a psychopathic maniac, it's still sweet in it's own way.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Mon May 16, 2011 1:15 pm

So there are no windows or doors leading to outside? ;>> Sorry? Just checking, because depending if she finds a way out depends on how she is going to react and ... well... think for a while here. Just making sure.
Last edited by Erebus-Sky on Mon May 16, 2011 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Wtf double post? D<

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm

Lol, double post is double. Anyway, from the dining hall, there is no windows or doors leading outside. But yes, do make her flip...xD

Actually, when you first asked that question, I thought you were kidding.... :/ I can be stereotypically blonde that way, sorry. Sad part is, I'm not even blonde. >.<

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon May 16, 2011 3:55 pm

*Is Blonde* :'(
Hehe, but I am really enjoying the RP so far!
Image Give him $20 Image Dangos Will Rule over us. Image Can't spell Slaughter without Laughter!

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Shadow on Mon May 16, 2011 5:01 pm

CREEPER!!! *Readies Bow and arrows and shoots like crazy* you aren't blow up nine hours of work again!

The Shadow
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Aww snap. Sky sniped me.

Edit: Seeing how I was the late one, I shall edit my post to accommodate Sky's. Also, her throwing of the table at Alex. Neat.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erebus-Sky on Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Sorry? ^^'' Thanks? I wasn't trying to hurt anyone, figured people would figure it out. ;>>

X64, you sort of did ask her to flip out so she did. :D Hope it's good enough? There always has to be a rebel crazy one in every group! XD I'm worried she might die... not by blood loss but from Fate. o_O;

Erebus-Sky
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

What's going on with posting ;3;.
For me the page says 0 posts XD..

Fallen
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon May 16, 2011 8:50 pm

It's the frickin' calender doo-hickey. I hate it, it makes looking at posts from yesterday and today and comparing twenty times harder... Start clicking dates chronologically until something works... That's usually how I figure stuff out.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pizzahutmarioparty on Mon May 16, 2011 9:11 pm

I hate it as well, whatever today's date is. Hit it on the calender to see what posts are todays, if you want to see yesterdays posts then hit the date that was yesterday for you.

Pizzahutmarioparty
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Mon May 16, 2011 11:56 pm

This stupid calender thing angers me. I mean, couldn't the Moderators at least warned everyone about the new changes? Jeez, and it doesn't even make anything easier, especially for a slow computer like mine....

X64
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 am

almost everyone hates it. suprisingly i havent met anyone who said " Calendar thing, great idea, more dates to try and remember more quests to find last posts, i love it"
fingers crossed the mod's will get the point and scrap it....soon.
Image Imageǝlƃuɐ ʍǝu ɐ ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ ʇɐ ƃuıʞool sı The.Crazy.FRENCH..Lady

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue May 17, 2011 4:36 pm

So, the calendar thing seems to be gone... Yay!

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thecrazyfrenchlady on Tue May 17, 2011 6:14 pm

thanks strawberry for being the first to acknowledge my character XD was starting to wonder if Ari was invisible. x

thecrazyfrenchlady
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!