Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akamori: The First Snow

Akamori: The First Snow

a part of “Akamori: The First Snow”, a fictional universe by Run.

Akamori High School is now on its last legs, suffering from a devastating blow due to a scandal. With enrollment at an all-time low, does this year’s batch of rag-tag students have what it takes to turn this historic school around?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akamori: The First Snow”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Akamori: The First Snow

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sat May 21, 2011 12:11 am

so are all meals held in the cafeteria, or just lunches with the rest being available in the dorms?
"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat May 21, 2011 12:56 am

Umm, have I been ignored or have people been unable to see my post? I know it's kinda long but still...
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
~Mark Twain

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 21, 2011 1:11 am

You were in the girls dorm yes? Nope, you aren't being ignored ^^ We just weren't 100% sure about your local. And I think that she is going to talk to us. No worries, just introduce yourself. :)

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingCrimson on Sat May 21, 2011 11:53 am

No, Toshi accidentally entered the boys dorms- I'll go fix the location problem now, thank you and sorry!

BleedingCrimson
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sat May 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Hahahaha It's fine. :)

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sun May 22, 2011 9:09 am

I'm still reading where Toshi is in the boys' dorm... so is she waiting for their reply, or are we just going to assume her attendance in the girls' dorm and move on from there since most of the boys are busy with their own introductions...?

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 22, 2011 10:34 am

We could do that... or you could just adjust your post a little bit, that'd be fine.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sun May 22, 2011 1:37 pm

I would post a response to the entrance, but like you all said, I am one of the ones in the middle of talking to the teachers. It would be pretty rude to break of the conversation there.
Silverose
Laryn: He's not dead. Dogs may die, but cats have nine lives.
S-9:*chuckles* That guy's harder to rub out than the viruses in ancient computer programs.
Ash: Thanks a lot, guys. So what am I, an infectious cat?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Mon May 23, 2011 4:04 am

My post will shortly be forthcoming, and everybody will not be left hanging (including Crim!). I have been struck by some early-morning thinking, and believe it should be made known.

I have an idea involving "exterior monologues" for each of our characters as a driving theme for this role play. This would stress the psychological aspects of all our characters, as their internal thoughts and really what makes them tick will be revealed. I was thinking that each of us would find that 'other person' ICly where our characters would share some of their problems and psychologically improve. I had it all planned out in my head to explain it well, but I think I failed. If you guys understand enough of this to think it might be a good idea, I'm sure I would be able to explain it further at any questions you might have.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Just to make sure I follow, do you mean the students would have something like a mini counseling session where they spill their guts, or would it be over time? Or is nothing like what I just said?

Chari
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue May 24, 2011 3:36 pm

You're pretty much right, Chari. For the sake of extended interest, this process would be gradual, representing the psychological changes realistically over time.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Wed May 25, 2011 2:20 am

Sorry for keeping you all waiting.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Thu May 26, 2011 6:52 pm

It's all of us, I think Prose.

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Pretty much. Hopefully we can get it sorted out this weekend. :)

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Thu May 26, 2011 8:22 pm

I'm working on a post now. Don't hurt me! :P

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 pm

C'mon, guys, it's been two days. What's going on?

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chari on Sat May 28, 2011 11:25 pm

Well, I'd post, but... Seeing how I was the last guy to post, I really can't.

Chari
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Sun May 29, 2011 3:50 am

I'll be making a post in the morning. River we need to talk at some point, seems we are missing each other.

Run
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrystalRose on Sun May 29, 2011 8:36 am

I would go ahead and post,, but see I have this problem with responding to open ended posts.... the last time I did I had to re-edit a few things a couple times.... so fill me, are Toshi and the teacher both walking and i can respond? The way I had it figured in my head was... River, Toshi, River again, then Me... unless there's a specific order?

CrystalRose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Sun May 29, 2011 12:10 pm

There really is no specific order. Since Prose hasn't responded to Kiko-sensei's decision, I guess I'll go ahead and post. I was going to have Kou-sensei calm Kouji down after Kiko told him off, but that will have to wait, I guess. I hate breaking up my posts, but I guess I'll have to for the sake of keeping things rolling.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!