Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Izagi Detention Center

Izagi Detention Center

a part of “Izagi Detention Center”, a fictional universe by Fayelyn921.

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it."- The Breakfast Club

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Izagi Detention Center”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Izagi Detention Center

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Hey Ill listen if no one else will ^-^

I sorta have one myself.
Last edited by NekopirePrincess on Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat May 28, 2011 9:40 pm

Well there's ideas that don't sound good and ideas that don't work. If it doesn't sound good, go ahead with it if it doesn't work then keep trying.

Either way I'm all for it
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Sat May 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Well, I was thinking if no one takes zumi she could be put in solitary for quite sometime I've heard of that in Detention centers like this, and that'd work meaning that she'd be out of commission but if our GM ever wanted to come back she could come out of the solitary whenever she came back ^^

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat May 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Wow my idea was pretty much just like that one except she got out of the center, but got put back in for some reason.
Last edited by NekopirePrincess on Sat May 28, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Sat May 28, 2011 9:48 pm

hey, im just telling you guys that im on vacation with my family at a beach so I won't be replying as much until late at night, and sometimes not at all. But anyways, I might not reply until wensday or tuesday. :) the reception up here S.U.C.K.S!! :P anyways, just telling you...~ x)
[ Image Image Image Image

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sat May 28, 2011 9:49 pm

Have fun on your vaca D.W ^-^

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Sat May 28, 2011 9:56 pm

I wish I was on vacation, I still have to do things for a few more weeks. Man, you think the work is over but it isn't.

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun May 29, 2011 1:41 am

Hey guys! Im part of a pretty cool rp and we need two more guy chars to start. Anyone willing to sign up?
Here is the link: roleplay/crystal-wars-the-tears-of-sargon/

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sun May 29, 2011 7:36 pm

I believe that is a really sound idea, that way, once Fayelyn's issues are resolved, which I hope are soon, simply for the fact that she seems to be a very nice person, and she feels the desire, she can jump back in a-okay.

DW- Have a totally awesome vacation and don't get sunburned!!

Nekopire- I'll check it out, see what it's about~

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

too late.... i got sunburnt REAL bad... D:> but it was worth it... :}

anyways.. i will reply after Zaire does~ ;3

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Mon May 30, 2011 11:01 pm

@Lady- The link was changed. And we only need one more guy. (Which may be gone soon x3)
Here is the new one: roleplay/crystal-wars-the-tears-of-sargon-reset/

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue May 31, 2011 12:31 am

Hey, DW! I went to my waterpark for five hours with 150 SPF sunblock and I'm sunburnt EVERYWHERE. D:

IT STINGS!
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 am

@Princess, ahaha, so am i, except i didn't have sun block cause my lil brothers used it up playing with each other... T.T
so i went out onto a beach that was 90 degrees and went swimming and surfing. my back, arms and legs and tummy and face... HURT! xP

WHERES THE ALOE WHEN YOU NEED IT! xD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 8:56 pm

i posted cause i got bored waiting for the others... hope its fine. :D

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue May 31, 2011 9:11 pm

It was 100 degrees and it was Memorial day. THERE WAS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

*claustrophobia kickin' in*

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 9:20 pm

ahhahaha, that must've suck. the beach was crowded, but there was hardly anyone in the water cause the waves where so ruff. but it was fun even though i fell off the surf board more than once... BELLY/BACK FLOP!! xD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 pm

Well Luke and Merari will be returning to the main rp now
XD

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 10:38 pm

TOOK YOU GUYS LONG ENOUGH! god... where you making a new breed of genetic puppies or something?!?! xD

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Tue May 31, 2011 10:42 pm

<.<
>.>

...maybe...

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby +delusional+world+ on Tue May 31, 2011 10:53 pm

lol.... xD

interesting.. i wanna see a puppy! :3 but if there isn't any... then you can never have the cake of truth... :P

+delusional+world+
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!