Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lonely Hearts

Lonely Hearts

a part of “Lonely Hearts”, a fictional universe by JayZeroSnake.

Even 'Geeks' As they're called wanna find love...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lonely Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Lonely Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:12 pm

I know OTL

And there it is again OTL

... Oh dammit "OTL
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:21 pm

Church is online now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Whoo, soon's Church posts, I guess I can post...won't have much to post, ain't much the Elites are doin' though :v

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:34 pm

If it gives you something to do - you can start a fight with Kryss since i'm pretty active. That's if you want to keep just posting and posting XD I'm pretty consistent with that. But, you can interact with Hex after she wakes up too. I'm just trying to suggest ways to keep things more exciting for you? XD

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon May 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey, it dun need to be exciting for me. After all, y'all's are the main characters...mine are sort of the baddies XD So I guess it's more about the Geeks than the Elites.

As for fighting Kryss...well, like I said, Jack doesn't genuinely 'fight' a person unless said person messes with Santana...dunno if two fights in one day would be altogether realistic, but hey, if it keeps me from having to do another filler post... :v

Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Well, Kryss is kind of a jerk and has something against Elites anyway. I might have him say something just to piss them off, because he hates them that much, and we can post out a battle there or through PM. (Pm is more easy though. Combining many one/two/three liners into longer paragraphs and even sometimes we can split it and you post a paragraph of fighting and then i do. idk, PMing works better - i've noticed through experience.)

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon May 30, 2011 10:40 pm

Sure, that sounds good then. Chuck me a PM if you want to go ahead with it, then.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 30, 2011 11:15 pm

And this will be kinda weird but - to the two fights in a day thing being realistic. I prefer realistic too, but we also have a guy with a physical HP bar who throws flaming punches so... XD

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Mon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm

hey, arha, I think that

Okay, I just came back from the kitchen and found that typed... I remember typing it, but...
I dont remember the thought...
hmm...

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Mon May 30, 2011 11:57 pm

I was rather surprised when I found out the characters could have superpowers n such...I could've sworn that last rule concerning powers and magic just didn't show up when I looked ._.

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 31, 2011 12:13 am

Hahaha XD

@Siver
That's okay, i totally do that too - ALL THE TIME! XD

@Nagato
I did a doubletake when i saw it. I was like 'Nerd RP! Sweet! Okay- Rules are- Wait... The fuck?' I said it out loud too, my parents thought i was nuts.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 31, 2011 12:16 am

*Sneakin' 'round when she isn't supposed to* ^^
Being a rebel is fun~
Hooray for teenage defiance!

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 am

Si, sin cu-
damn spanish homework. making me think in spanish.
poorly.
* sigh *

I made her before seeing the last rule too, and then I saw it and I was like Whaaaa!
O.O
so yeah, that wasn't super interesting, sorry >.<

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 31, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah, haha. I made Kryss with a perfectly normal human being in mind, and then spells shot off everywhere i was like 'woahwoahwaitwhatwoahstopwaitwhat? OTL' because i didn't think that rule would ever need to be used. XD Then there are HP bars and flaming punches and i was like '0.o Oh whatever, i can deal with it :U'.

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue May 31, 2011 2:10 pm

Their are no more spots and i really wanted to be a nerd... T_T
Can you possibly add a male spot?

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Sorry Jack. I'd love to give you a spot, but I had set a limit and it's been met.

Usually the RP's I set limits for players tend to work out best. But I don't mind if you make your own RP similar to this. I'd join and maybe get a couple people from here in on it.

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Tue May 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Sure, if you make an RP similar to this I can always join that one as well...most likely again as the bad guys :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Tue May 31, 2011 10:15 pm

I'd always love to join! I'm always up for a good RP! Haha! :D

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Anyone plan on posting? :v

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:12 am

I've also submitted a new 'shy gamer', since the last person who was RPing that character sorta bailed :v

Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!