Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

a part of “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”, a fictional universe by BlackDove.

A war is coming to Earth, but before, after the humans make their decision, they fight for their life, they must be trained. (Started, but still accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Man With The Plan on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Can I be the angel leader?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Man With The Plan
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm currently busy with school, so the start might be postponed until tomorrow... sorry guys I will definitely start this tomorrow :)
xx <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Soooo you said we'd start today... Don't mean to be a pest but I'm kinda excited!
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:33 am

So sorry guys but I fell asleep at like 8pm-- dance likes to take its toll on me :S
But anyway, I've posted now and this is officially started :) It's nice to say that.
Your post is basically awaking after the 'apocalypse' type thing and you might be injured or you might just be ready to grab as many humans as you can to persuade to your side of the war.
Have fun!

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Damn! Sorry bout that Dove... I forgot you were a demon....

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Ahaha! It's fine, it makes it even funnier for my character, and she's no demon but a Fallen Angel, but on the same side as demons... remember that :) I like being special :P
And I prefer Beth... not Dove... ewww they're peaceful ahaha, i'm joking but seriously call me Beth
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Is your name Elizabeth? If it is can I call you Liz? My sister's name is Beth and my small mind wouldn't be able to handle the confusion! :D

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:37 pm

My name is not Elizabeth, (or Bethany), but just Beth. But you know what I've always wanted to be called Gizmo, so now's my chance :D
Nicknames for anyone else?
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Gizmo it is then, lol. Why is it that the name Gizmo makes me think of the Gremlins movie? >_<
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

I've never paid attentionm whilst watching Gremlins, so never actually knew it was a name of one of them until my friend pointed it out :s
Woopsies :P
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

I've never paid attentionm whilst watching Gremlins, so never actually knew it was a name of one of them until my friend pointed it out :s
Woopsies :P
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Gizmo? That's awesome! You can call me Alex, Will, Bill, Liam, Vlad, Thad, or if it appeases you Jack Ass. So long as you don't call me stupid! :D

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:45 am

@Spectrum:

Sorry for the rude introduction eh? [Danger is among us!] But I suppose it can't be helped, have fun shivering in fear (Or not.) for my gun. :P

@Gizmo:

=O Either that means you never saw it. (Which is rare I think.) Or you just missed it, which is quite impossible as the main character is a furry hairball called Gizmo. XD Naah, don't mind me I'm just the guy who is ranting on trivial things like that...

@The guy with the many nicknames:

Yeah I couldn't pick out a nickname, at least you have a great variety of nicknames. XD All I have if a shorter version of my tag Archlkan. Which would be Arch obviously.

Must. Think. Of. Nickname.

.... [Malfunction.]

Okay never mind, if you are ever to call me something just stick with the 'Arch' thing. Unless you can come up with something more original. =3

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 am

I had a chance of watching during those freee days at school where we watch films during class, and one time it was Gremlins, but I talked all the way through it :D My mistake but to be honest I don't know where I got Gizmo from but I named a star that as well :) I like the name Alex, therefore you will be called Alex :D
And Achlkan you shall be named Archums :P I'm so original when it comes to making nicknames :P
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm

@Gizmo:

Archums it is then. =3

Somehow I think it sounds awesome. Along with the fact that it is different from the norm that everyone nicknames me Arch. XD

*Does a happy dance*

Okay I am getting too excited about a new nickname, lol. To the Archum Cave, away!

*precedes to hop on a monkey dragon and warp into the year 201X*

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Well, I am unique in everything I do, including making nicknames for complete strangers xD
Monkey Dragons are so last year... it's all about Ninja Llamas...Awkward Ninja Llamas :D
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Is everyone waiting for me to post or is someone in the midst of making the post?

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:54 pm

BlackDove wrote:Is everyone waiting for me to post or is someone in the midst of making the post?

I was just slightly confused over whether Lucerzia (or whatever her name was sorry I'm to lazy to check) is actually stronger then Duncan or whether she's just cocky. Should she be stronger then him considering she isn't the demon leader?

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:57 pm

She isn't cocky, merely bluffing, she is strong though, and her strength might surprise him a bit... however not as strong as the first demon, that's why she isn't the leader :D

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh and it's Lucrezia -_- :'(

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!