Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

a part of “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”, a fictional universe by BlackDove.

A war is coming to Earth, but before, after the humans make their decision, they fight for their life, they must be trained. (Started, but still accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:42 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlackDove
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Your Choice: Good, Bad or Evil

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 pm

Well this sounds most certainly interesting. Heh, I guess I will reserve(If that is possible.) a 'Human' spot.

EDIT: Very quick question, I take it humans are just powerless fragile beings? Or are they allowed to have powers as well?
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm

This sounds cool
Can I reserve the Vampire in Second Command?

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

There ya go i made my charry oh and i edited a pic so it has her name on it..I think it looks pretty cool! btw Do humans have powers???

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I submitted a charrie
Hope she's okay :)
Let me know if you want me to change or edit anything

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Thanks for the love of my RP people, i feel touched :D And yes humans are powerless... for now. But when they make their decision they will eventually receive a power.
Can I ask... did you guys not get confused at all by my introduction?

oh and yes, you may 'reserve' a human spot :)

-Beth

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 pm

i kinda got it but why are they all at war?

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Well, it's because The devil/evil one--- not trying to get religion into this :)----- well, he was also a fallen angel of God's (good one) and has thought that now would be a good time to 'rebel' in an extreme sort of way... so yea and he kind of wants to make a new race that's like him, which will actually get rid of all angels that follow the good one...
it's confusing I know... I can barely put it into words myself, but I guess that's kind of the gist of things... do you get it? :/
x

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby October on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:32 pm

ooh I get it! omg that's a really good plot! so in other words the evil one had the demons(who were fall angles) and the Vampires go to earth to attack earth so he could pretty much get it all for himself but the good one sent the angles to fight the demons and vampires and the last few lving humans are going to help what ever side they see fit? ^^ so are the 5 humans like the last humans alive or something?

October
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

Yay! Woop, someone sees my ideas clearly :D I'm happy now... so yeah.
There can be more than 5 humans, I'd prefer that to be honest, but yeah. Whatever side they want to be on they choose that, and then they need to train as that 'species' or side, before the war begins and of course drama, 'forbidden relationships' and all that. And maybe there will be some visits from the good 'ole original good and bad. :D
It was originally between the angels and demons, always been conflict, and then the vamps got involved out of curiosity and boredom. So now it's a 3-way war. But the vamps aren't like everyday vamps, they're more cruel, ruthless and almost completely heartless... so yea

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:52 pm

May I also 'reserve' a human spot? This sounds extremely great.

I did have a question though, but I think I have it.
So, Angels - Good
Demons - Evil
Vamps - Bad

Correct? The thing that always confused me was the difference between 'Bad' and 'Evil'

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Uh huh, you hit the nail right on the head. :) The demons are evil because they're followers of the devil and the vamps are bad because they're in the war for just the fun of it... and angels are pretty much self-explainatory I believe. :P
So yeah... but there's one thing I want to make sure is clear.
Demons and Fallen Angels are on the same side but they are different! Fallen Angels are half nice half evil and are quite a bit more powerful than the demons....

And yes I'll reserve place for you :)

x

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:04 pm

I'm off to sleep right now... it's late where I am... so yea, anymore questions? Just leave them And I'll answer them as soon as :)
-Beth
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 pm

So anymore questions?
Also I would like more applications, so if you could get people you know to come and join that would be brull :)
I want to get this started as soon as
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:19 pm

I've submitted my character, Chase. I hope he's okay ><

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 pm

May I please be the demon leader?
I do one thing at a time, I do it well, and then I move on.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 am

Yeah he's great, thanks Spectrum :)
And Charles, even if you didn't ask, I was planning on putting you as the demon leader anyway :P He seems too powerful to not be a leader.
So I think I might start this maybe tonight or tomorrow, but leaving it open for others to just join in, but I might make either another human or male angel or male vampyre.
If someone else could double as an angel, for leader or second in command, I'll feel better starting this :)
-Beth
xx <3

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delkura on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:48 am

Why is Gerard listed as a human when he is a demon?

Delkura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlesWinchester on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

I would volunteer for the angel position, were I not already the demon leader. It may seem as a conflict of interests.

CharlesWinchester
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackDove on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:15 pm

Ahh, sorry! :S Thanks for the correction, getting right onto that. Please forgive :)

And that's okay, totally understand :)
I'll try and make mine tonight
x

BlackDove
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!