Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

In the Night Sky

Keeping Up

a part of “In the Night Sky”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

After a deadly sickness sweeps through a small city only a handful of survivors are left alive. They have been given special abilities, but now if they want to survive any longer they have to run.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “In the Night Sky”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Keeping Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:56 pm

This will basically just be used for updates and keeping track of stuff. For instance, I'll be putting up a list of characters here, along with their players, Code Numbers, and their unique ability. This way we can all keep track of who's playing who and what abilities have been taken, or are still up for grabs. Also, if you have any updates, like if you won't be able to post for a while or something like that, add it here.

Character List

Spike Richards, played by Soul_Alchemist- time based abilities
R-313

Claude Fortune, played by Spectrum- future sight abilities
F-360

Jonah Hechs, played by Demon of Bereavement- ice based abilities
G-337

Sam Carlisle, played by blonde.sterling- earth based abilities
C-127

Lillyan Palynzki, played by TrickyNicky- perception altering abilities
P-249

Cormac Gallagher, played by FighterChimp- teleporting abilities
G-232

Ashley Alice Blackswell the Third, played by Inos- mind interference abilities
L-613

Alissa Alberey, played by zen_ink- photokinesis
A-060

Hideaki Seitan, played by Gintoki Sakata- alter ego
S-917

Arthur L. Valenstone, played by ArhaHitomi888- hydrokinesis
V-017
Last edited by Soul_Alchemist on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Keeping Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm

Alright everyone, we have 5 characters so far. I'm going to go ahead and start the roleplay. At the beginning everyone should basically just be waking up from an odd dream in their cells, discovering their basic abilities, and working towards an escape.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:00 am

For the sake of moving things along, in my last post I did a small time skip of about 5 minutes, just long enough for us to put some distance between us and the secret base. We can say that everyone got away, and if you want, in your posts you can add in some details as to how, like if they needed help or whatever, but in general just assume everyone made it out alive.

My guess is we'll have have a round or two of posts there in the woods, then we can move it along so we start looking for, and soon find a town. I was thinking we either end up back in Bellview, or a town where something similar happened, but no one survived, so a ghost town.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:59 am

Hideaki was also shot in the leg, but I'll just pretend your character mentioned it. xD

Or probably just let Hide talk about his leg in the post. xD

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!