Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The God Slayers

The God Slayers

a part of “The God Slayers”, a fictional universe by Roxxy.

The human race has vanished, the Four Great Gods have disappeared, and now the Fallen have risen again to finish what they started 1000 years ago. (No longer accepting RPers.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The God Slayers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The God Slayers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bashie L. Craft on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:18 am

Good luck to everyone on everything! Smile to a person because karma will on you!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bashie L. Craft
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R3lly on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

A shadow emerges from a pile of rubble covered in soot and blood. Standing Tall his 6'3" frame totally erect, his eyes scan the people around him. The figure throws its cloak off to reveal the Figure of a 17 year old boy, not quite a man and very far from being a boy. R3lly has returned from the plague known as "Incarceration" and he intends to make up for lost time.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R3lly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

*hits* BAD R3! ><
Slantie

Roxxy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm sensing an entrance by Asmodeus coming up >:D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:47 am

I'm putting this on a temp hold till Cherry gets back.

Dude if you could make a post between now and then I'd be grateful.

Happy Holiday's kiddies. I hope you enjoy your time with kin and friends.

Roxxy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:21 am

Just an update lovies.

After tuesday, hopefully that night or the following day, I will be posting. Dude hasn't been on in over a month. I don't know what that means, so I will be gming his cherrie till he returns. Not in extent, but enough that he remains a part of the RP.

Be on your toes kiddies, this RP isnt dead.

Roxxy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roxxy on Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:04 am

Hey guys... This is Roxxys fiance. I really don't know how to say this. But this past week she passed away in a car crash... Idk if one of you wants to keep this thing open, or how you would do that... But yea.... Im sorry...

Roxxy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 am

o.o I'm....
I'm not sure how to respond to that.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SeraphicStar on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am

Wow. I ALMOST wanna call bullshit but...ehh. >_<

Unfortunately, it looks like this is over either way. If anyone happens to read this, I just wanna say that it was fun roleplaying with you all. I really had high hopes for this story. Best of luck y'all. Hope we meet again in another roleplay someday. ^_^
Dream team!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Yes, I lose Pokemon battles all the time...

SeraphicStar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!